Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    vCash
    So glad you enjoyed it so well, Accordion. Did you attend the meet and greet, and if so which skaters were there?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    it's up! (although i couldn't convert the file to HD) it's good quality though this is the champions number from soi london
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRncs...ature=youtu.be
    Thank you so much. The quality is great!

vCash
    Thanks so much for that video. I especially like the part where Tessa transitions into different positions while being "held" by the guys.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/donnaru...57633441508892

Pictures from the show in Toronto!

vCash
    https://twitter.com/CDNOlympicTeam/s...668352/photo/1

Do you think Tessa and Scott will be there?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    I expect so: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...uver-May-10-12
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Oohh I didn't see that lol. I didn't know SOI was ending tonight times passes by so fast.

vCash
    stars on ice ends may 10 in vancouver. show starts at 7:30. so it'll be hard to make the photo ops and media interviews for the cast (which start 4:45 and 6 pm). but it's a multi day thing. (may 10-12)

vCash
    Wow! What an evening. The show was simply amazing. I got to meet Tessa and Scott at the meet and greet. . They are truly charming and so very friendly. They were sitting at the table signing autographs and having pictures taken. When it was our turn Tess asked where I was from and when I told her she said"if you can travel 550 kms to see us we can stand and have our photographs taken with you". So my daughter took a photo of my granddaughter, Kara, Tess, Scott and me. I was standing between T/S and Tess looked down and said she loved how my toenails were painted. Will send photos and vid to Misha who will poat for me. Going to bed will think of what I want to say and report more tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouse62 View Post
    Wow! What an evening. The show was simply amazing. I got to meet Tessa and Scott at the meet and greet. . They are truly charming and so very friendly. They were sitting at the table signing autographs and having pictures taken. When it was our turn Tess asked where I was from and when I told her she said"if you can travel 550 kms to see us we can stand and have our photographs taken with you". So my daughter took a photo of my granddaughter, Kara, Tess, Scott and me. I was standing between T/S and Tess looked down and said she loved how my toenails were painted. Will send photos and vid to Misha who will poat for me. Going to bed will think of what I want to say and report more tomorrow.
    Thanks for report!

All updates on CDN Olympic team twitter
    https://twitter.com/CDNOlympicTeam

You could see WEaver-Poje, MT-M, Kevin Reynolds, Osmond.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouse62 View Post
    Tessa is such a sweetheart I don't understand how anyone can hate her. She really lives up to her surname (without being selfrighteous of course)

vCash
    Tessa is such a sweetheart I don't understand how anyone can hate her. She really lives up to her surname (without being selfrighteous of course)
    Jealousy maybe? Ha! Yeah, Tessa's wonderful.

vCash
    Stars on Ice edited the the questions section!
    http://starsonice.ca/bio-virtue-moir.php

Although you and Scott are incredible together, if you could skate with one celebrity as your partner, who would it be and why?

I’m just realizing my crush on Gene Kelly, so perhaps I would go back in time and dance with him!
    Maybe a hint for their SD? I love Gene Kelly in For Me and My Gal
    Last edited by parapluies; 05-12-2013 at 03:01 AM.

vCash
    Stars on Ice edited the the questions section!
    http://starsonice.ca/bio-virtue-moir.php

Maybe a hint for their SD? I love Gene Kelly in For Me and My Gal
    I just saw The Great Gatsby tonight and I think the soundtrack is so good and it would be nice if some teams use it for the SD (too bad the movie itself was such a letdown). Anyways you might be on to something about Tessa's answer being a hint for next years SD.

Scott's Q & A:
    What was the first thought that came into your mind upon realizing that you and Tessa had captured your sixth consecutive World medal?
    I hadn’t realized that we had won six consecutive world medals until recently. In my mind I am always just thinking of capturing the medal that is presently up for grabs. We were very proud to stand on the podium in London in front of the people who have supported us our whole careers. It was a very special moment and I was trying to take every second in.

Thinking back on all of your accomplishments, which one stands out for which you are the most proud?
    That is a tough question. Every year presents new challenges and different obstacles. If I had to pick one I would pick winning the Olympics in our own country. Tons of support from the Canadian crowd and a lot of pressure as well.

Do you use social media to keep in touch with your fans? What is your favorite app?
    I don’t use social media at all. My favourite app would be BBM. Keeping in touch on the road with my family and friends is important.

Are you able to watch any TV while on tour? If so, what are your favorite shows?

I try to watch the hockey playoffs on tour. Although our show times are often similar to the game times, I still try and see as much as possible.

Do you have any plans to write another book in the future? If so, what will it be?
    This is a question I have been getting often. I’m not sure if I would have much to say in another book. But having said that, I didn’t think I had anything to say for the first one.

If you couldn’t be a professional skater, what career path would you have chosen and why?
    I always admire my brothers as firefighters. The courage it takes to run into a place everyone is trying to escape from is truly admirable. I think I would want to be a fireman if I was starting all over again.
    Tessa's Q & A:
    What was the first thought that came into your mind upon realizing that you and Scott had captured your sixth consecutive World medal?
    Six World medals?! We must be getting old…

Who gave you your first set of skates and when was it? Did you enjoy figure skating from the beginning?
    I had a pair of bob skates when I was very little, but my first pair of real skates was bought at Canadian Tire by my parents. I’m not sure I loved skating from the very beginning – but I did love the challenge!

How do you like to spend your free time while you are on tour with Stars on Ice?
    My favourite things while on the road are to sleep in and order room service. Touring provides a wonderful opportunity to see the beauty of Canada, so I do my best to see the sights of each city. By now, the cast members have their favourite things to-do at each stop (for example, golf in Victoria is a must!). Also, it’s fun to catch up with friends in various cities.

Do you get to choose the costumes you wear in the tour? If not, how do you select them?
    Jef Billings is the mastermind behind the beautiful costumes of Stars on Ice – his vision, creativity, and demand for top-notch quality truly takes the show to a different level. I was fortunate enough to wear Jef’s creations for our personal numbers this year and I certainly feel special every time I get to wear them.

Who is your favorite fashion designer and why?
    I’ve done a lot of reading lately about Coco Chanel and I so admire her fierce independence and resourcefulness. She was talented, strong, innovative, successful, and most of all, true to herself. I love the structured simplicity of Chanel clothing and appreciate everything it stands for!

Are you able to watch any TV while on tour? If so, what are your “can’t-miss” TV shows?
    I love Downtown Abbey, Homeland, and Suits and Scandal. It’s funny, I never turn on the TV in hotels when I’m on the road, but sometimes it’s fun to get into a series, so I’ll watch episodes on my computer.

Although you and Scott are incredible together, if you could skate with one celebrity as your partner, who would it be and why?
    I’m just realizing my crush on Gene Kelly, so perhaps I would go back in time and dance with him!
    Thank you for the reports the Accordion and girlscouse. I'm glad you guys had a great time. Now that SOI is over I guess we go into hibernation mode lol.

ETA: Picture of Tessa and Scott, Patrick, the guy that did their Q interview a few years back, and some other people at the Olympic summit (or whatever it is, sorry), that Meyers posted: https://twitter.com/CDNOlympicTeam/s...274048/photo/1
    Last edited by Shayii; 05-12-2013 at 07:30 AM.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Thanks for update. Maybe Tessa will.work with this fashion.designer for next season costumes?
    I remember in previous Q&A Scott said he think there better performance will be in future, but now talking about OG. Hope he didn't give up.

And this

I always admire my brothers as firefighters. The courage it takes to run into a place everyone is trying to escape from is truly admirable. I think I would want to be a fireman if I was starting all over again.

I, no, Scott, you was born to dance.
    As for SD. I wish to see something more modern, like Kerrs did in 2011 with Golden Waltz. But I know this will never happen.
    So now we will have long vacations and long speculation about new programs until September. And will know about there GP assignment maybe June 1. I am sure this will be SC and TEB.

vCash
    Having said that he didn't really have anything to say for the first book

vCash
    Tessa has great taste in TV shows!

vCash
    Three great friends: http://i.imgur.com/1divKOC.jpg!

Everyone is looking dressed up: https://twitter.com/sineadskate/stat...651585/photo/1

vCash
    Hah, look at Jeff's Q & A last question! Can you imagine Buttle/Moir in that show?
    http://starsonice.ca/bio-jeff-buttle.php

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineC View Post
    Hah, look at Jeff's Q & A last question! Can you imagine Buttle/Moir in that show?
    http://starsonice.ca/bio-jeff-buttle.php
    I know nothing about this show, but i wonder he didnt choose Tessa, who is a good friend of him

Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast