Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

vCash
    Thanks marikat. I just saw it on FF where Meyers posted it and just quickly scanned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Thanks! They will have such a difficult season ahead of them and they have one more problem.
    That's what I was thinking too actually. I feel like every season (well the last three or so) has been so difficult for them. I just wish a stress free one for once for them. And I feel like this season wouldn't be any different.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Olympic season couldnt be easy. But from other hand, they had so long time difficult times (they even couldnt show they were happy with gold in Nice), that maybe they deserve to have easy times in future? Even if not in next season, but in future life.

I hope our friends from this thread will see them next season in Finlandia and TEB.

vCash
    Maybe a positive outcome is that it means better representation and from the article it looks like they (IMG) already have an alternative for Fritz. Although it is not easy on them, it is fairly early in the pre-season. They could handle it now during SOI and afterwards start to focus on their programs. If Fritz is fair, he contacted his clients before his announcement informing them about his leave from IMG so they could deal with the situation. I am sure it was not an overnight decision.

vCash
    Only four more sleeps and I get to go to the Meet and Greet and show in Vancouver. I am so excited!!!!

vCash
    tessa on far right?
    https://twitter.com/KurtBrowning/sta...851520/photo/1

have fun girlscouse62!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    tessa on far right?

have fun girlscouse62!
    That's what I thought initially, but I don't think that's her. And I don't see Scott either. Tessa and Scott have rarely been in any of the pics of group outings actually.

Yes, have fun girlscouse! Will all the skaters be at the meet and greet?

After staring at the pic for a bit longer, it does look like her. Lol I don't know.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    2 more sleeps for me before I see them!

vCash
    How lucky we are Accordion. Shayii, I really am not sure who will be there, but I am really hoping for T/S, Pchiddy and Kurt. But,hey, I'm just so blessed to be able to see Tess and Scott skate live.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Accordion View Post
    2 more sleeps for me before I see them!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    tessa on far right?

have fun girlscouse62!
    Yes, she is. And I think Scott is near to her, no?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    That's what I thought initially, but I don't think that's her. And I don't see Scott either. Tessa and Scott have rarely been in any of the pics of group outings actually.

Yes, have fun girlscouse! Will all the skaters be at the meet and greet?

After staring at the pic for a bit longer, it does look like her. Lol I don't know.
    Maybe busy working while everyone else goes home? They are on the road to Sochi you know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    Maybe busy working while everyone else goes home? They are on the road to Sochi you know
    Yes, maybe they are.

June 9, 2013 Tessa & Scott’s Frst Aninual Golf Classic FireRock Golf Club, London, Canada
    From there official site. Hope to see more schedule updates soon.

vCash
    An interesting perspective on The Goose!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f23a918f5...oh0o1_1280.jpg

ETA: That picture from Kurt Browning looks like a class during a school trip
    Last edited by lola10; 05-07-2013 at 06:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post
    An interesting perspective on The Goose!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f23a918f5...oh0o1_1280.jpg

ETA: That picture from Kurt Browning looks like a class during a school trip
    It does!

vCash
    Here is the ISU Competition Schedule including Finlandia Trophy (second page) from October, 4-6 2013 in Espoo, Finland

http://www2.isu.org/vsite/vnavsite/p...0.html?id=1318

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post
    Here is the ISU Competition Schedule including Finlandia Trophy (second page) from October, 4-6 2013 in Espoo, Finland

http://www2.isu.org/vsite/vnavsite/p...0.html?id=1318
    It's funny because we're all so sure/hoping they'll do Finlandia, but watch them go somewhere else.

vCash
    I know we almost expect them to do it.
    Maybe because last time was great for them and us. The coverage of the event was pretty awesome, it seemed they felt comfortable in Finland (I remember a Finnish athlete saying that Canada is like Finland in big), the Finnish crowd and media took a liking to them and they got useful feedback from the judges. I think getting feedback from international judges and not Canadian or US-American judges is helpful as well since it might be relatively objective.

vCash
    Lol I just got this. Nicely done.

Lola I will be pretty surprised if they don't do Finlandia because they've been part of the lineup two years in a row (we know what happened last year, unfortunately).

vCash
    I hope they don't get overworked they look very tired in this picture http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws...0ae90d63_7.jpg

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    I hope they don't get overworked they look very tired in this picture http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws...0ae90d63_7.jpg
    The badge on the left hand side says 2012. I think that photo is from last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_gerbil View Post
    The badge on the left hand side says 2012. I think that photo is from last year.
    Really? I didn't realized this. I just found it on instagram.

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast