Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Oh yea I did notice the big television cameras especially during the practice. Anyways the girl said she will upload the rest of the vids (hopefully not in montage mode).

Haha. I don't know why, but that is hysterical to me that they would have fake in-laws for the shoot.

When I first opened the link it did go to a video media, but I had to close it because my teacher was walking by. Now I have the same problem you and Pani have.

ETA: She uploaded Carmen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhN06Yv7-r4

thanks for posting it! to me it looked like they were getting ahead of the music, even though it's the abbreviated version of carmen, but they still managed to milk every note just to time their ending pose to the end of the music hehehe

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Yay! She cut some stuff out... what a tease. I love the placement of the old choreographic lift.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    thanks for posting it! to me it looked like they were getting ahead of the music, even though it's the abbreviated version of carmen, but they still managed to milk every note just to time their ending pose to the end of the music hehehe
    I still prefer the competition version.

vCash
    Thanks for Carmen video. Is this full version? They need more ice to do this FD.
    And I think its first time Tessa and Scott become number 1 in ISU World standing? Congrats to them! Two full seasons now paid off.
    Last edited by pani; 05-03-2013 at 09:43 AM.

vCash
    Thank you everyone for the videos and pictures. Although, I like the competitive Carmen more (it was just a masterpiece), I find the exhibition Carmen very nice as well.
    And pani it is not the full version. Circa 30 seconds at the beginning are missing, because the battery of the camera died and the poster had to change the camera quickly.

Also, great that Tessa and Scott are number 1 again, back where they belong!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post
    Thank you everyone for the videos and pictures. Although, I like the competitive Carmen more (it was just a masterpiece), I find the exhibition Carmen very nice as well.
    And pani it is not the full version. Circa 30 seconds at the beginning are missing, because the battery of the camera died and the poster had to change the camera quickly.

and i just hope the momentum would carry on to sochi gold!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixana View Post
    It's certainly funnier!
    I know, right? I am so disappointed now

vCash
    Tessa and Scott never was number 1 in ISU World standings, because last time.they had 2 full seasons was in 2006-2008.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post

Thanks. Not enough space for FD like this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Tessa and Scott never was number 1 in ISU World standings, because last time.they had 2 full seasons was in 2006-2008.
    Wow, it's true! Well, I am glad it finally happened even if I don't really care much for these rankings. But it must be nice for your resume, so way to go, guys!

vCash
    Thanks. Not enough space for FD like this.
    Not to mention that Tessa and Scott do actually cover a LOT of ice so it must be tricky for them to skate when the space is limited. But this program is still a masterpiece, my goodness, I love Carmen SO much. It's the kind of program you never forget.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Wow, it's true! Well, I am glad it finally happened even if I don't really care much for these rankings. But it must be nice for your resume, so way to go, guys!
    I remeber they talk about they want to be number one in ranking.
    Yes, this ranking isnt important, but i hope this will rice there confidence, when they will remeber, how long they couldnt skate two full seasons and how much they won during this 2 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Not to mention that Tessa and Scott do actually cover a LOT of ice so it must be tricky for them to skate when the space is limited. But this program is still a masterpiece, my goodness, I love Carmen SO much. It's the kind of program you never forget.
    That is true I guess that why the exhibition version is slower.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    That is true I guess that why the exhibition version is slower.
    Also, why burn yourself out. The audience isn't judging anyone based on that criteria. There may even be a safety issue involved with SOI shows. With the boards removed, what happens if a skater falls/skids across the ice blade first into the audience who are sitting at ice level? Would the carpeting provide sufficient resistance to stop the skid?

vCash
    Somebody know, why Finlandia Throhy not listed in ISU events list?

http://www.isu.org/vsite/vnavsite/pa...v-list,00.html

vCash

There's probably a mistake, Finlandia Trophy will be Oct 4-6.

vCash

I think because Finlandia Trophy (or any other B-competition) is not hosted by the ISU in cooperation with the respective national federation. But the scores and results are recognized by the ISU and therefore show show up in the World Ranking or are a possibility for skaters to gain the minimum scores before entering the Grand Prix events. But it is taking place according their website:

http://www.stll.fi/finlandia_trophy/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    There's probably a mistake, Finlandia Trophy will be Oct 4-6.
    Last season was more seriose B competitions - in Minsk, USA.
    I think D-W will go to Nebelhorn and V-M could skate at Thornhill Throhy or in Finlandia.
    Will you go, Marikat?

I think because Finlandia Trophy (or any other B-competition) is not hosted by the ISU in cooperation with the respective national federation. But the scores and results are recognized by the ISU and therefore show show up in the World Ranking or are a possibility for skaters to gain the minimum scores before entering the Grand Prix events. But it is taking place according their website:

http://www.stll.fi/finlandia_trophy/
    Thank you!

vCash
    I hope they are doing Finlandia Trophy. The (non-geoblocked) coverage of the event was great and we got so many pictures and interviews with them. Finland seems to like them and they had a good experience there. Additionally, there are international judges so they could get some valuable feedback on both their programs.

vCash
    Will you go, Marikat?
    Yep, I'll try to go to FT.

Meyers posted her SOI Pics http://s897.photobucket.com/user/Ore...?sort=2&page=1
    http://s1363.photobucket.com/user/Or...?sort=2&page=1
    Last edited by marikat; 05-03-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast