Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    World champs. SOI performance http://youtu.be/coTTZQ9GNRE
    now that has me excited. thanks!

vCash
    Glad that has piqued your interest, iggie

Thank you for all the pics and the vid, PEZazzz, Shayii, and parapluie.

They are all wonderful in that clip, but my eyes were drawn to Tessa...girl can move (but then, we knew that already). I love seeing her tackle all the different styles at SOI because her versatility is incredible.

I hope everyone who attended the Ottawa show had a great time!

vCash
    Thank you for the welcome

And thank you to all the pictures and videos, really made for a nice morning!

Here is another version of the wonderful Stay https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=nbKCQ8AP0cY (Thanks to jezzbitten)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post
    Thank you for the welcome

And thank you to all the pictures and videos, really made for a nice morning!

Here is another version of the wonderful Stay https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=nbKCQ8AP0cY (Thanks to jezzbitten)
    Thank you. I really love this number. But what do you guys think of it? I've seen that some people aren't particularly fond of it. Like Pani has said and also the thread title was perfect, it really is the way they move in this program. So exquisite.

Pics from Stay: http://emiileemarie.tumblr.com/post/...orming-stay-at
    Last edited by Shayii; 04-22-2013 at 07:19 AM.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Thank you so much for the link, lola10!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Thank you. I really love this number. But what do you guys think of it? I've seen that some people aren't particularly fond of it. Like Pani has said and also the thread title was perfect, it really is the way they move in this program. So exquisite.

Pics from Stay: http://emiileemarie.tumblr.com/post/...orming-stay-at
    I agree, Shayii, and thx for the pics.
    I watch these two and just get lost in the movement. The tilt of the head, the rolling of the spine, the long, languid quality to some of the moves combined with shorter, smaller movements...and the way they exploit the pauses. Each moment is so detailed and full of meaning. I can't stop watching this program.

vCash
    Thank you for all photos and videos. Mach more information from second show
    Hope to see show "Carmen" version Its interesting for me, did audience like it. I remeber they get all the time standing ovations for Mahler in CSOI
    As for "Stay". I still like the new way they move I love modern moves, moves, wich go with words. I think its obvious that the choreography wasnt made by ice choreographer. Maybe thats why the have so many lifts. But lifts going with music well, look easy.
    I think we all know, that T-S never had exibitions better, then competitive program. This time i like they try new things, to bring on ice SYSYCD number. Its not easy.
    And, like alwayse, they amaze me how soft they are - soft knees, blades, body moves. There arm its something speciall. And this dance look emotional. Dont know, how it look "live", but still like it
    As for new lift. This lift will be illigal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    So glad someone got a picture of the rolling!! (haha)

Also, Pani, I think you mentioned awhile back about how MT/M would be a good pair to have on Stars on Ice and I thought the exact same thing when I was there. It's so true, they would be so great. I love how Canada has two top amazing and dynamic pairs teams right now!! AND why do you think Tessa and Scott's new lift will be illegal? He doesn't lift her up over his shoulder/head really... ?

Thank you for the pictures and videos everyone!! I'm soaking it all up before summer comes and then we will have nothing haha

Iggie: I kinda know what you're saying... for me last year's group programs to Adele were so good and I thought it might be hard to top that... but the group programs are still great this year... There is nothing compared to 'Up' from last year though...

Finally, in the pic I believe that Shayii posted of Ashley and Tessa waiting at the Halifax airport, was the woman sitting in the middle of them Renee Roca?

vCash
    AND why do you think Tessa and Scott's new lift will be illegal? He doesn't lift her up over his shoulder/head really... ?
    ice dancers didnt allow to made full split head over heels (cant find right words on english)

And honestly, i like Dyan and Kirstem more, then Megan and Eric

vCash
    I finally saw Stay last night and then I saw it again and again and again.
    I cannot wait for friday to see it live.

Dylan and Kirsten have a dynamism and energy that Megan and Eric do not have. They relate really well to each other. They were skating in a show down the road from me this weekend but I was kind of busy and couldnt attend.

vCash
    Thank you. I really love this number. But what do you guys think of it? I've seen that some people aren't particularly fond of it.
    Why don't they like it, Shayii, what's wrong with it? I have to say that I am not particularly fond of the music but the dance is really awesome, it's so sensual and it has so many new and interesting moves. Tessa and Scott just need more mileage on it. I suppose they'll keep Stay as their exhibition program for the next competitive season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VarBar View Post
    I suppose they'll keep Stay as their exhibition program for the next competitive season?
    I think so because (I hope) they will spend more time on their competitve programs.

Is anyone attending the show in Kingston? To everyone going: have a lot of fun and enjoy the great show!

And selfishly, could you please give reports (and maybe even take pictures or videos) for everyone who cannot go or have huge oceans in-between. I am dying to see the numbers Virtue and Moir are in! Thank you in advance!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VarBar View Post
    Why don't they like it, Shayii, what's wrong with it? I have to say that I am not particularly fond of the music but the dance is really awesome, it's so sensual and it has so many new and interesting moves. Tessa and Scott just need more mileage on it. I suppose they'll keep Stay as their exhibition program for the next competitive season?
    Nothing too specific. Just there might be too many elements and they could have done more with the song--use the lyrics to tell more of the story. Anyways I'm not expecting V/M fans to like everything V/M do (I certainly wasn't a fan of ANMHE), but I wanted more opinions. And I got it, thanks guys!

Ceg15 I was trying to figure out who that lady was too. At first I thought it might have been Tessa's physiotherapist, but IDK.

Pani I really don't want that lift to be illegal, I really love it.

Can you guys spot Tessa and Scott in the background: https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.ne...609_n.jpg?dl=1
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Thank you. I really love this number. But what do you guys think of it? I've seen that some people aren't particularly fond of it.
    Whose not fond of it? Show me them! Cause they are crazy. Open your eyes people, 'Stay' is all kinds of fabuolousness, better than I had imagined.

Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post

And honestly, i like Dyan and Kirstem more, then Megan and Eric
    I understand. While I respect D/R very much, MT/M just have that spark that draw you in. Personality I guess you would say.

vCash

Can you guys spot Tessa and Scott in the background: https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.ne...609_n.jpg?dl=1
    Oh you crazy kids!

vCash
    Pani I really don't want that lift to be illegal, I really love it.
    I think that rule what Pani said, is valid only in Short Dance.

But, if they'll do it in their fd - actually it wouldn't fit into a "Carmen" style program, more like Mahler #2. But they said, that they won't do Mahler #2.
    So, I wonder, what this program would be alike?
    *Lol, we maybe actually got first stare on their Olympic FD, but we didn't even notice it! *

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    pani -- you are a tease! :-D more, more, more -- I want to see MORE!!! Roar! BTW, speaking of roar, did Scott roar at the beginning of this dance or was that a World's only feature?
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    From the Stars on Ice twitter: Stay
    https://twitter.com/StarsOnIcetour/s...534464/photo/1
    Tessa and Scott with an adorable little fan.
    https://twitter.com/StarsOnIcetour/s...582337/photo/1

vCash
    That second pic is so adorable. And she's sitting on Scott's lap…sigh.

vCash
    I don't know if this has been posted here before but this hand to hand acro routine might a source of inspiration for V/M lifts, the new lift in stay and the rotational in carmen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGq4k8RMe9o

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast