Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4rkidz View Post
    yes i agree.. doesn't take much for the notes to go wonky if your breathing is off from being upset.. I felt bad for her - but i'm sure she will have many door open for her - she is a beautiful woman so imagine we might see her on TV or movies etc.,
    Yes, she'll go far I think. A little more seasoning. I also think she's lovely.

vCash
    DELETED DUPLICATE POST
    Last edited by Rex; 05-03-2013 at 09:32 PM. Reason: DUPLICATE POST

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Well, I like song, but I hate the hair.

I'm torn.

I'm still not over how bad his last album was.

I will have to hear more from this album before I decide if we're back together.
    I definitely liked the song; it was the highlight of tonight's show IMO. (Harry Connick Jr needed a few runs and inflections to liven up his performance. )

And I liked David's hair better here than when he was on Idol.

When is the album being released?

I hope they have Crystal Bowersox on before the season is over. She has an album out and is going to be on Broadway soon.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    This is playing out nicely for Kree. She should get a boost next week as her fans know she is vulnerable now. Angie has coasted through better than I thought. She has been underwhelming for me but I have said from the beginning that she looks and sounds like a star. She is ready to go out and have a hit tomorrow.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Angie is going to get the teenager and grandma vote -- don't count her out. Kari Jobe is waging a huge twitter campaign for her, too - so there's your CCM crowd...who vote voraciously....and will most definitely give Angie an audience post Idol.

From my angle? Candice is by far the best artist and singer, but Angie is the only one who has made me cry.

vCash
    My favorite performance so far was Candice singing "You've Changed". Chills. Favorite guest - David Cook.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    My favorite performance so far was Candice singing "You've Changed". Chills. Favorite guest - David Cook.
    I really enjoyed his single.

I thought Harry Connick, Jr. sounded off-key - not at his best.

vCash
    Funny - I thought that about Harry Connick Jr. as well and I just read he has been approached as a potential judge - for next year I assume. This whole show is sounding so insecure and I have no idea how the contestants can make any sense out of the often conflicting advice. Not sure if Candice came up with her own songs for last night but she was dynamite.
    pug lover

vCash
    I don't think that Harry would put up with the poor quality of most performances, and what usually passes for "judging" on AI.

vCash
    Viewership is declining going into the finale. Wonder if Nigel is really missing the other Nigel now.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Simon Cowell should never have left. He made the show.
    They could have an urn of ashes as a judge, so long as they get rid of Nicki Minaj. She's insufferable.

vCash
    Amen, to all of the above.

As awful as Simon could sometimes be, most of the time his opinions were valid.
    You can't say that for most of the people who have sat in his chair since.

Nicki is inane.
    Enough, already.

vCash
    I am one of the few who loves Angie. I actually think she might win. I am positive she will be in the final two. She has never been in the bottom. I have no idea whether it will be Candice or Kree joining her. It will depend on next week I think. I love Kree but her winning personality seems to be fading both in her songs and in her videos. I do believe the judges are giving her the run around in confusing and conflicting critiques. I will say however that Kree doesn't deliver emotionally enough or find a big moment enough in her songs and sometimes her song choices are not great. Candice is an amazing singer but I find her personality flat. When she sings though, she commits emotionally. But she has had some off notes too and her song choices have been a bit blah in the last few weeks. And unlike Kree, I have no idea what kind of music artist she wants to be. She is also only 22 but seems like she is 32. This may hurt her in the votes. Amber's votes though look like they will split between Angie and Candice so I think Kree may go home next week. But if Kree really steps up,her game she has a chance to stay. I am predicting an Angie win. Know she isn't popular but Angie is more then likely getting the young girl vote over the last two. And that is generally the vote that counts. They multi-vote.

vCash
    Also forgot to say that Amber was IMO unfairly held up by the judges who were certainly hearing it differently then I was. Amber consistently was sharp and flat and her mento lesson with Harry was very telling to me in that it indicated that she didn't pay enough attention to what the lyrics were saying in the songs she chose to sing. The judges rarely commented on this and IMO it was a problem throughout. She almost always seemed disconnected to what she was singing. I loved her My funny Valentine though and the Barbara song she sang. Her voice to me is suited more to jazz then Rhianna pop. But given her looks and youth this is where she will be slated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Simon Cowell should never have left. He made the show.
    They could have an urn of ashes as a judge, so long as they get rid of Nicki Minaj. She's insufferable.
    I didn't like Simon, but Nicki is worse. She's not remotely entertaining. Simon was mean and blunt. I don't think he was always honest, and I don't think he provided much in the way of constructive criticism. When Nicki baselessly told Kree that her performance wasn't worthy of top 4, it reminded me of Simon.

Speaking of Nicki, one of the reporters at Access Hollywood decided to write a piece about how unprofessional and mean Nicki is:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/ameri..._article_78973

Nicki decided to prove her right on twitter:

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/now-nicki-...on-twitter.htm

Nicki is either totally off her rocker or believes that there is no such thing as bad publicity and wants to cement her image as a self-absorbed, unprofessional beyotch.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I also think Angie will be in the finale unless she has a really bad night or something. The question will be whether it comes down to Kree or Candice. I think all 3 are deserving but if we went by vocals (which I do, but I realize many dont) it should be Kree and Candice in the finale. As much as I love Kree, I have to admit that she has kind of failed to impress me the last few weeks even though she was still stellar. Maybe she can make a moment next week.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

GPF Barcelona here I come
    NYC, New Mexico, Azores, Cape Cod then Barcelona :)
    vCash
    I'm not sure who deserves what but I know I personally would like the final to be Candice and Angie.. Kree not done anything for me the past few weeks.. I'm looking forward to the hometown visits.. always enjoy those.. must admit all the Niki stuff has turned me off Idol - I found her incredibly annoying - from her whiny voice to crap that comes out of her mouth.. give me Simon any day..
    Thanks to PI .. I discovered I'm actually a Nontheist

"Love is better than Anger, Hope is better than fear" Jack Layton 1950-2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    I didn't like Simon, but Nicki is worse. She's not remotely entertaining. Simon was mean and blunt. I don't think he was always honest, and I don't think he provided much in the way of constructive criticism. When Nicki baselessly told Kree that her performance wasn't worthy of top 4, it reminded me of Simon.

Speaking of Nicki, one of the reporters at Access Hollywood decided to write a piece about how unprofessional and mean Nicki is:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/ameri..._article_78973

Nicki decided to prove her right on twitter:

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/now-nicki-...on-twitter.htm

Nicki is either totally off her rocker or believes that there is no such thing as bad publicity and wants to cement her image as a self-absorbed, unprofessional beyotch.
    I think she's vile. Mariah may have her diva moments, but like the article said, she is image-conscious and more willing to take the high road than Nicki. Nicki is a nasty, untalented clownette.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I also think Angie will be in the finale unless she has a really bad night or something. The question will be whether it comes down to Kree or Candice. I think all 3 are deserving but if we went by vocals (which I do, but I realize many dont) it should be Kree and Candice in the finale. As much as I love Kree, I have to admit that she has kind of failed to impress me the last few weeks even though she was still stellar. Maybe she can make a moment next week.
    I don't know how someone can be stellar but fail to impress you. I thought her first song Wed night was the best of round one. In round two she & Angie both sucked - but Standards are not her kind of song whereas Angie should have killed it. Instead Angie was bad karaoke. Of the 4, she is the only one whose voice I didn't really like. It's too high & shrill, & her goo-goo eyes turn me off.

vCash
    I still love Kree and hope that the hometown visit will encourage her this week. She's never been the most lively contestant but the last couple of weeks she seems kind of defeated. That said I also love Candice and think Angie is very good (most of the time). Im looking forward to this week. Is it true that this year there is no contestant's choice?

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast