Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Thank you for the links!

vCash
    Mao's SP in osaka show http://youtu.be/tJ5nkNEw1UA

Mao's another SP dress that she wore in Osaka
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQkOGqICAAAF8CD.jpg:large

vCash
    ^^That one looks weird. I hope she uses the first one. Of course, Mao had so many costume changes last Olympic season I'm sure we'll see 3 or 4 more dresses before all is said and done.

vCash
    Love Kozuka SP and Jeff-Mao final dance

vCash
    Satoko's jumps look better!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cx3dude View Post
    Satoko's jumps look better!
    I agree. They are still small but at least you can see she's getting off of the ice now. Slightly better lift which is really encouraging to see. She's got the potential to be great (she has the best skating skills of any of her peers) but in order for her to do well she's gotta rotate her jumps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    ^^That one looks weird. I hope she uses the first one. Of course, Mao had so many costume changes last Olympic season I'm sure we'll see 3 or 4 more dresses before all is said and done.
    i agree that Mao would change her costume
    She didn't change costume many times in last season. she changed FS costume once. but it was rare.
    Not only in olympic season, she usually has been changed costumes many times 3~4
    probably we will see many different costumes in each competitions
    both of two are not sure ones that would be used in competitions or Olympics

vCash
    seems like a long way for takahashi and her new partner? regarding that lift and her jumping issue i will be excited to see how far they can get at nebelhorn.
    i know it's still early but it's even august, there is not to much time left.

vCash
    Im not a fan of either of Mao's dresses... the "strapless" one is cut weird, her boob envy is out of control!

Devine program though. Love her.

vCash
    Last edited by torren; 08-02-2013 at 10:44 AM.

vCash
    Mao's new SP is wonderful!! Both the exhibition and SP that she did in Osaka were much better than the performances she put out in Nagoya (probably, she was too nervous the first time around).
    I love the second lavender outfit more than the first one, but they're both quite lovely.

I'm really hopeful that the Olympic season will see Mao at her best.

vCash
    That music really does suit her skating to a T. Just the way she moves with it (even with the pauses), this will be a spellbindinging program and a great choice for her during an Olympic season. There is a poise and sophistication and more mature line than the last time she skated to this. I really hope she gets those freaking jumps under control this season because her skating has never been more beautiful than it is right now IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg08 View Post
    It is a shame that Kozuka does not have a jump consistency.
    As the guy with the 2nd best SS in current mens field, he should have been a strong contender for Sochi podium.

vCash
    Who did the program for Kozuka?

vCash
    Shae-Lynn Bourne

Tranquillo
    vCash
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    lovely programme for kozuka (he's gone all big and muscular though ... not used to seeing him like this)

love the ending .... some sort of a pivot thing done in deeeeeep edges .... summarizes who he is as a skater!

Blergh
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    Haha, love it!
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    ^^^Luuuuuuuurve skaters acting like this. I'm sure they are totally enjoying doing this and in good relationships each other. I think I knew Jeff, Maia, Kaitlyn, Kanako and maybe Jeremy are good at doing this kind of work. It's a kind of happy surprising Kevin, Mao, Adelina and Gracie are doing good jobs. Well done and thank you ShibShibs. How nice to see Narumi still enjoying herself after the split. Hope Tran is doing well these days, too.(Yes I know Purich/Tran are planing to compete at the Quebec Summer Championships )

In reference, it was also so much fun to see the official twitter of Chukyo TV which was one of the organizers of the Aichi shows tweeted like "OK skaters. We'll provide more sandwitches next time".

As I heard Alex let the audience jump all together and act as if they're surprised at something after the last show of the tour and recorded them, so I believe this first story would be continued and the next video is COMING SOON.
    "You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you'll just Smile."  --by john turner and geoffrey parsons

vCash
    As a fan, I really appreciate how much Maia and Alex are doing to help present skaters in ways that fans all over can really enjoy. Both of them have concept creation credits. Maia seems to do a lot of the camera work as well. Alex seems like a very capable Director as he is able to get the other skaters to participate, and even the audience!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast