1. Ashley Wagner will repeat as U.S. National Champion, followed by Gracie Gold and Agnes Zawadzki, in that order. Ashley will edge out Mao Asada for the bronze medal in Sochi with the skate of her life.
2. Jeremy Abbott will put the naysayers to rest, winning his U.S. National title back and placing in the top ten at the Olympics
3. Akiko Suzuki will be hot and cold all season, but will medal at the World Championships, which will be her last.
4. Davis/White or Virtue/Moir will win Olympic gold in ice dance. The bronze will go to Pechalat and Bourzat.
5. Evan Lysacek will not compete at U.S. Nationals or in the Olympics or World Championships.
6. The pairs event will be won by Volosozhar and Trankov, followed by Duhamel and Radford and Savchenko and Szolkowy. There will be a media outcry of the judging being very similar to the SLC 2002 scandal, and it will become a hot news story where the media will question if the new system even helps.
7. Alena Leonova will compete in Sochi.
8. Kaetlyn Osmond will again win the Canadian title, but will face a stiffer competition from Amelie Lacoste, and Cynthia Phaneuf who will return to competition in time for Nationals and skate well.
9. Brian Joubert will skate to a movie soundtrack.
10. No matter how Plushenko skates in Sochi, he will complain about the result.
11. No matter how Chan skates in Sochi, he will win. He'll get a new season's best.
12. Somewhere in Russia, Maria Butyrskaya will be giving a death stare.
13. Alissa Czisny will return to competition, and finish in the top 10 at U.S. Nationals, but will not make the Olympic or World team.
14. Nella Zhiganshina and Alexander Gaszi will come up with a new free dance that will even top their zombie free dance, and start to really make a name for themselves as rebels, much like Rahkamo and Kokko, The Duchesnay's or Drobiazko and Vanagas.
15. Jenna McCorkell will skate well at the Olympics, and that will be her last competition.
16. At least two teams will skate to "Carmen" as their free dances and I will roll my eyes.
17. Christina Gao will finish 5th at Nationals.
18. The team event at the Olympics will be the first and last.
19. You will see professional competitions and shows make a comeback in North America, as many of today's top skaters will decide to leave ISU competition for a variety of reasons.
20. At least 5 of my predictions will be dead wrong.