These are 20 things I have a feeling will happen next season.
1. Yu Na Kim will win her 2nd Olympic Gold, then retire again, only to return sometime in the next quad, possibly winning her 3rd pre Olympic Worlds and 3rd Olympics in the process, her usual pattern.
2. Davis & White will win their 1st Olympic Gold, then win their 3rd World title, and then turn pro.
3. Virtue & Moir will win their 1st Olympic Silver, skip Worlds, and turn pro.
4. Akiko Suzuki will win the Olympic bronze, then win the World title on home ice, then turn pro.
5. Miki Ando will attempt a comeback and place 3rd or 4th at Nationals, which will be insufficient to make the team.
6. Evan Lysacek will attempt a comeback and place 3rd or 4th at Nationals, which will be insufficient to make the team.
7. Evgeny Plushenko will skate at a final Olympics, place between 5th to 9th, then retire for good.
8. Voloszhar & Trankov will win their 1st Olympic Gold, win their 2nd straight Worlds, then go back on their original thoughts and continue awhile longer.
9. Savchenko & Szolkowy will win their 2nd straight Olympic bronze, and then retire, without even going to the post Olympic Worlds.
10. Team Canada will win an impressive 4 medals at the Games, but only 1 gold, in the Team Event.
11. Ashley Wagner will surprise most people by retaining her U.S title over Gracie Gold. She will win the bronze at the post Olympic Worlds, then go pro.
12. Christina Gao will finally make the Olympic and World team, and perform admirably at both, and continue with the sport post Sochi.
13. Chan will place from 3rd to 5th at the Olympics, then go pro before the Worlds.
14. Takahashi will place from 5th to 9th at his final Olympics, then go pro.
15. Brian Joubert will place from 5th to 9th at his final Olympics, then go pro.
16. Carolina Kostner will win the Olympic silver, then go pro after the season.
17. Javier Fernandez will win the Olympic Gold.
18. Alissa Czisny will make a final comeback, placing 5th to 7th at Nationals, then go pro.
19. Caroline Zhang will skate at her final Nationals, placing outside the top 10, then go pro.
20. Kevin Reynolds will medal at the post Olympic Worlds.