Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    If you fly with Virgin you can at the time of booking pay extra for the exit row.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Just got back to east coast from Hawaii. For long hauls like that, definitely an aisle seat for me. However, when flying inter island routes within Hawaii, I find a window seat to be ideal. You get to see the volcanoes and coastlines from above without having to pay an outrageous price for helicopter rides.

vCash
    I prefer Row 39-40 because I can deal with my long legs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    If you fly with Virgin you can at the time of booking pay extra for the exit row.
    We flew down with Tiger that year (when they still flew out of here) and paid extra for the exit row. But on Qantas, that's not an option.

(And personally, I'm not sure selling exit row seats is a very good idea. At all.)

Perhaps a solution would be a "special considerations" explanation box where you could type in your height and just go, need exit row. At the moment there's nothing like that on Qantas' booking forms; you're supposed to get to the airport a couple hours early and start hoping.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    At the moment there's nothing like that on Qantas' booking forms; you're supposed to get to the airport a couple hours early and start hoping.
    That is what website checkin is for.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123