Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

vCash
    Little Green Footballs has pics. The two kids look like extras for The Big Bang Theory.
    Figure skating is hard.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    I can sort of see the guy in the white hat but not the other guy.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

In Search of a Lost Chord
    The big space where the rest of your childhood forgets as a dream and the harshness of life dims the peaches and cream.
    vCash
    OK people, let's get them!
    Happiness is being married to your best friend!

vCash
    One kinda looks like Lysacek, no?

vCash
    The guy in the white cap has a face that is so distinctive.

I wonder if there's a computer program that can go through every comparable face posted on Facebook in the past year and do possible matches.

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    My guess is these guys aren't on Facebook and my other guess is that they're not in the country anymore.
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    One kinda looks like Lysacek, no?
    Glad you said that, as my Mom thought I was nuts when I said it.

Apparently the FBI's site crashed w/in seconds of the Presser. Here's hoping they're the right guys and they can be found *fast*!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    My guess is these guys aren't on Facebook and my other guess is that they're not in the country anymore.
    But that's the thing. They don't have to be on Facebook to have their pictures on Facebook.

All they have to have is friends, or even be part of a social circle (college, jobs, almost anything). People post group pictures.

I have no idea if that kind of software is available. But if it isn't, I'll bet it will be fairly soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Well, even if they went somewhere without extradition to US, they have to have also gone somewhere that won't extradite to China. If we can't get them, it seems like China might since they killed a Chinese national too. Most of the people who don't like us, do like China- so that rules out a lot of places to hide.

vCash
    The white hat is a Polo cap: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIKtNmsCcAApcjP.png:large

The black hat is a Bridgestone golf cap: http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/produ...30-series-caps

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    My first thought was of older versions of the Columbine shooters.
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidge View Post
    My first thought was of older versions of the Columbine shooters.
    That's what I thought, too, and wonder if that's why no group has claimed credit. There is no group.

If that's the case, they should still be in the country and someone will know them. I just hope people call the FBI instead of going after them.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    I guess all motivations are still on the table, but yeah, there is a certain swagger to their walk that suggests psychopathic tendencies.
    Figure skating is hard.

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    That's what I thought, too, and wonder if that's why no group has claimed credit. There is no group.

If that's the case, they should still be in the country and someone will know them. I just hope people call the FBI instead of going after them.
    I was listening to the radio and the FBI spokesperson was saying that, don't approach them, call authorities, etc. and all I could think, you put out there photos of two people who you say may have just committed an extemely heinous crime and you think someone isn't going to try take matters in their own hands if they identify these guys? I mean I know they need help in identifying and finding them but its a big risk.
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

vCash
    Suspect No. 1 is very well groomed. Nice Khaki slacks, his shoes look expensive and I also noticed that his sideburns were neatly trimmed under his cap,
    which suggest to me that he might of just visited the barber or a salon, unlike Suspect No. 2 who looked more student like scruffy.

vCash
    Two different people on CNN feel these guys have some (military like ) training and foreign involvement should not be ruled out. What I called a swagger, they interpret as confidence and discipline coming from experience handling bombs.
    Figure skating is hard.

vCash
    Do they even know, for sure, that these two are the culprits?

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    They are suspects: http://www.fbi.gov/boston/press-rele...nvestigation-1
    Our collective law enforcement team has pursued thousands leads and tips. As I said two days ago, we are working methodically and with a sense of urgency to identify those responsible for the bombings. Within the last day or so, through that careful process, we initially developed a single person of interest. Not knowing if the individual was acting alone or in concert with others, we obviously worked with extreme purpose to make that determination. The entire force of the federal government, the FBI in Boston and around the world, as well as our partners in the Boston Police, ATF, Massachusetts State Police, and the more than 30 agencies of the Joint Terrorism Task Force, have set about to ensure that all responsible for the bombings will be brought to justice.

More importantly, it was done to ensure the future safety of the city, the commonwealth and the country. Indeed, through that process, the FBI developed a second suspect.

Today, we are enlisting the public’s help to identify the two suspects.

After a very detailed analysis of photo, video, and other evidence, we are releasing photos of the two suspects. They are identified as Suspect 1 and Suspect 2. They appear to be associated.

Suspect 1 is wearing a black hat

Suspect 2 is wearing a white hat.

Suspect 2 set down a back pack at the site of the second explosion just in front of the Forum Restaurant.

We strongly encourage those who were at the Forum Restaurant who have not contacted us yet to do so.

As you can see from one of the images, Suspects 1 and 2 appear to be walking together through the marathon crowd on Boylston Street in the direction of the finish line. That image was captured as they walked on Boylston in the vicinity of its intersection with Gloucester Street.
    Last edited by Sylvia; 04-19-2013 at 01:41 AM.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Twitter:

Boston University ‏@BU_Tweets 1h
    A statement, and a moving tribute, from LU Lingzi's parents. http://bit.ly/Z6YBbP

vCash
    Iiuc, the reason they are suspects is because they have video of at least one of the guys dropping a backpack in the exact location where one of the bombs exploded. Several (news sources) people have said that.

CNN just reported - fwiw - that one of their sources say they have video of the guys dropping sacks and then casually walking away. But they did not completely leave the scene, they hung around to watch the mayhem.
    Figure skating is hard.

Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast