Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    INTJ
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    not so irrational, it happened to several people on this board at hartford skate america
    And some of us at Worlds in London, too. One lady was just wrapped in a blanket :O
    "Beautiful things don't ask for attention." -The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

vCash
    I don't find any bras comfortable per se, and I've tried many. They all feel, for lack of a better word, unnatural. I like wearing tanks with shelf bras, when I can get away with it, because I do want coverage. But demi-bras can certainly help with the shaping aspect -- should the outfit call for it -- or when I'm going to see my hot cardiologist

If I was more endowed, I think a bra would be absolutely necessary pretty much all the time.

O-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by znachki View Post

So, does anyone else call it a day when the bra comes off? It takes a major even for me to put it back on once it's off. I really have to stop and think, do I want to put it back on?
    Mine comes off usually before I've been in the house for more than a half-hour. I change out of my work clothes into either work-out clothes (if I'm going right back out for a bike ride and I wear sports bras for that), or into "lounging" clothes if I'm not going out again that evening.

I have no problem wearing a bra. I wouldn't be caught dead out in public without one on, because I'm not at all looking for the type of attention going without one can attract.

vCash
    FWIW, there is a lady at work with a small chest - not completely flat - but small, who nevers wears a bra. People do talk about her. Perhaps keep that in mind, should that type of thing bother you (the general you). Maybe if she wore some type of nipple cover up......
    What would Jenny do?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    FWIW, there is a lady at work with a small chest - not completely flat - but small, who nevers wears a bra. People do talk about her.
    That says more about them than her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    I can't find a study that supports this notion. What kind of doctor was this?...
    I remember hearing about this idea (I'm not sure I would call it a theory) years ago. If my memory serves, most people realized that it was just yet another crazy cancer related story. There are so many out there about both causes and cures that have no basis in fact. Sometimes all the stuff available on the Internet is not a blessing!
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Yup, Dr. Google isn't always helpful.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    That says more about them than her.
    why? unless she works at hooters, it is probably not appropriate work attire to be braless if what you are wearing is fitting enough for it to be noticed
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    unless she works at hooters, it is probably not appropriate work attire to be braless if what you are wearing is fitting enough for it to be noticed
    That's her supervisor's call. Chattering away about her by the water cooler is ridiculous.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    not everyone is as mature as you are
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    All I can say is that every woman has different architecture and every women has a different physical and emotional comfort level with either wearing or not wearing a bra. Whether or not your breasts will sag depends on a lot of factors, genetics being a big one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    It happened to a few of my clients who were staying in the same hotel a couple of years ago, too, and when I was living in a high density dormitory at university. I was away that particular night, but apparently there were a few people standing in their underwear in the snow
    No one thought to grab the blanket off the bed?

vCash
    why? unless she works at hooters, it is probably not appropriate work attire to be braless if what you are wearing is fitting enough for it to be noticed
    Strangely, Hooters requires that the waitresses wear bras.

vCash
    Strangely, Hooters requires that the waitresses wear bras.
    They double-bra and pull the straps together in the back with a pice of string or duct tape or something. They are also required to wear those tights.

I like bras. They're cute, but I wouldn't sleep in one.

vCash
    not everyone is as mature as you are
    Thank goodness for that. I'm still highly amused by farts.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Thank goodness for that. I'm still highly amused by farts.
    now your time is free to make up haikus for the fifty eleven celebrities that have died in the past week

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    x

vCash
    Last time I slept with my boobs supported (in a work-out tank with a good shelf bra inside), I woke up with a really bad cramp in one of my boobs that lasted an entire day. When I wear a bra or support to bed, that doesn't happen every time, but more often than not I get a cramp in one breast (I tend to sleep on my side, and the breast that is higher up cramps). Without a bra - nothing.

That last time was the worst cramp I've ever had though. I kept touching my boob all day to see if something was wrong or if pressure would help. Nope!

I'm another one who takes off her bra as soon as possible. I just don't find them comfortable. And I've been sized many, many times, always being told the same size, yet I always find that my bras ride up on me when I wear them, or they shift - they just aren't comfy. Which sucks, because while I have (in my opinion) rather nice boobs, they sit low on my chest and bras do help keep them up a bit (though not much). Thankfully they're not yet saggy, but I know that day is coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Thoughts?
    Maybe the bigger question is why society maligns adult women for not having racks jutting out at 90-degree angles like a 14-year-old's. You don't see men being judged for hangin' low. It's called gravity, get over it.

vCash
    You don't see men being judged for hangin' low. It's called gravity, get over it.
    Well, for better or worse, I think they would get judged if they were on display.
    What would Jenny do?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast