Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    W&S - Lady Jane and It's All Over Now
    Alban - Mannish Boy

My talent is googling, not song IDing though (googling Alban's name and the titles you did know did the trick).

I have another suggestion... perhaps a little section where someone could write the story of the program, for example U&Z's statues or K&P's wind and sand (Lawrence of Arabia)... I find these things get lost over the years since they're not part of the music's title. Unless they're watching a video where the commentary mentions it people won't know the meaning.
    Thanks for your help, Cherub! I try to google but many times it's not helpful... ex: I was identifying the tracks on C/B's Quidam SD, everywhere it said both parts were from Quidam, except they weren't... it was driving me nuts so I started listening to other Cirque albums and finally found out one of the tracks was from Corteo.

Count so far: programs using music from Quidam: 30! (some are not yet listed)

Good suggestion, I'll add a field for concept.

vCash
    There are some programs that identify song tracks. I've never used any, but have any of the rest of you?

If so, which are really good (and preferably easy to use, since I'm an idiot).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DORISPULASKI View Post
    There are some programs that identify song tracks. I've never used any, but have any of the rest of you?
    If so, which are really good (and preferably easy to use, since I'm an idiot).
    I used "Shazam" on my smart phone. It was quite good.

vCash
    Thank you! I'll have to give it a try.

vCash
    I've gone crowdfunding with the music database, work will be scarce this summer and I have a friend who can help with this so I thought it would be a good opportunity to collect some much needed funds to make the db as complete as possible before the olympic season kicks in.

Here's the link to the project.

Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12