Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyinna View Post
    Thanks hanca! I'm pretty sure I saw this issue of nashagazeta when I was at the ambassy last may, too bad I did'nt read it. She was fun to watch today
    Yes, I was quite impressed. I have to admit that I didn't expect much from her because we didn't see her skating internationally for a while (except of a few B competitions which I didn't watch). I actually quite liked her today. I would place her higher but she was unlucky with starting as early as she did. Hopefully she will do well in the FS and the next year she will start in one of the later groups. Or at least she could shine at the Europeans. She was really selling her program. I think her PCS could have been higher!
    Last edited by hanca; 03-28-2014 at 03:04 PM.

vCash
    Loved Anna's program. It was pure gold and she skated with so much joy.

vCash
    Yes, I think her PCS could have been higher too, but I'm not that suprised. I'm excited to see the FS, I didn't watch any of the B competitions of her either.
    Tough I don't have high hope, we have trouble to keep the girls for more than one season in Switzerland

vCash
    Small article about Anna in German:
    http://www.blick.ch/sport/winterspor...id2757136.html

They mention there (what Gruetter told me in his interview too) that Anna was flower girl at Worlds 2005 in Moscow, nice coincidence.

Anna's performance from yesterday:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=X46qvIlzgqk

vCash
    Good work reut, and a big thank you! I finally came to read your interviews, had to laugh about Peter Gruetter mentioning his birthday, with Stephanes speech It´s just great to read such an article which is not just about the sport itself but the stories behind ....very interesting . And that picture with little Noah, super cute.....

vCash
    Yes, I think her PCS could have been higher too, but I'm not that suprised. I'm excited to see the FS, I didn't watch any of the B competitions of her either.
    Tough I don't have high hope, we have trouble to keep the girls for more than one season in Switzerland
    What are you doing with them after one season?

vCash
    I don't really know! At every national championship a new girl wins, goes to Euros and disappears. But I think it may be related to school obligation, as they are not that good they can't postponed college or any kind of school.

vCash
    I don't really know! At every national championship a new girl wins, goes to Euros and disappears. But I think it may be related to school obligation, as they are not that good they can't postponed college or any kind of school.
    I think Anna Ovcharova is there to stay. Obviously no one can guarantee that she won't get injured, but if she went through all the trouble of sitting out the season and swapping countries, it would not be worth the effort to do it just to get once to the Worlds.

vCash
    Irish-Angel, glad you liked the interview. I always enjoy talking to Peter, he always has some stories from the past to tell and he has very wise remarks about things he notices.

Anna's FS was less impressive unfortunately:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfSmnCKyapk
    Nice routine, not the best skate.

Me too, I think Anna is there to stay. Of course, depends on a lot of things. One of which is that federation actually prefers to support "real Swiss" skaters more.

vCash
    Tina Stuerzinger (last year's Swiss champion who went to Europeans) didn't disappear. It's just Anna was better this season at Nationals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123