View Poll Results: What medal if any will Bobrova & Soloviev win at the 2014 Olympics

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gold

4 4.00%
  • Silver

1 1.00%
  • Bronze

67 67.00%
  • No medal

28 28.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I think a bronze medal would mean a ton to B&S. They were thrilled and emotional to have won their World bronze, and an Olympic bronze at home would mean even more. Only a total idiot thinks they have a prayer of Olympic Gold next year, and I am sure they dont think they do either, so why would they be dissapointed with a bronze if it happens.

vCash
    I am sure they personally would be fine with it and all the athletes in Vancouver who won silver and bronze accepted them and show them off but Vancouver even with the silver and bronze winners was considered and is considered one of the all time athletic flops of Russia so b/s personal view if the bronze would be meaningless because it's second loser to the sports federation of Russia.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyedwards View Post
    I am sure they personally would be fine with it
    Well that is all that matters. The truth is a gold medal for them is completely unrealistic, and the sports federation of Russia will have to hope for their gold medals elsewhere. They still might get one in figure skating with V&M.

vCash
    If that's all that matters to them that's fine as long as if they win bronze they will ignore all the press about the ice dance catastrophe that happened and how can Russia fix it's broken ice dance program that you saw with d/s bronze and how can they actually win an ice dance worlds Olympics event again.

vCash
    V&M are retiring after Sochi anyway, and I have a feeling if D&W continue after Sochi their scores will start to plummet starting in 2016 at the latest, as the judges will be ready to see someone new on top. I think we will see the Russians strongly contending for gold in dance again soon, just wont happen at the Sochi Olympics is all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judgejudy27 View Post
    V&M are retiring after Sochi anyway, and I have a feeling if D&W continue after Sochi their scores will start to plummet starting in 2016 at the latest, as the judges will be ready to see someone new on top. I think we will see the Russians strongly contending for gold in dance again soon, just wont happen at the Sochi Olympics is all.
    Yeah, V&M and D&W might both skip the Worlds 2014 and ta-daa B&S will be the new world champions! And I guess P&B will also retire after Sochi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceIceBaby View Post
    Yeah, V&M and D&W might both skip the Worlds 2014 and ta-daa B&S will be the new world champions! And I guess P&B will also retire after Sochi.
    If P/B win the OB why should they retire if they have a chance of WG ? especially if D/W aren't there . I think they will only retire after olympics if they are dumped as many already think they are

vCash
    B/S could win if the USA and Canada boycott the Olympics to protest mistreatment of gay people by the Russian Government.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuge View Post
    If P/B win the OB
    They wont so what does it matter. If they do it will probably mean Tessa retired early due to her leg problems which opened up another medal for the others, and would still probably be a retirement gift that they be wise to heed.

I agree Bobrova & Soloviev will become World Champîons soon although not super happy about it. A gold at the Games would be a big upset hough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ohashibiles View Post
    They wont so what does it matter. If they do it will probably mean Tessa retired early due to her leg problems which opened up another medal for the others, and would still probably be a retirement gift that they be wise to heed.

I agree Bobrova & Soloviev will become World Champîons soon although not super happy about it. A gold at the Games would be a big upset hough.
    Well I'm not giving up on P/B

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123