vCash

Tatiana Volosozhar

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS IF I DIDNT THINK THE WORLD OF HER ALREADY!!! This is a huge testement to the myth that weak singles skaters should turn to pairs. wow!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gObNMbc-aLQ

impressed!

vCash
    Fan reactions to this clip can be also read starting here: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...=1#post3894835
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    It's not surprising that she can do that though. Her single 3t and 3sal look strong and solid in her LPs. I bet Aliona can also do the same. The American pair girls .... now that's another story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    It's not surprising that she can do that though. Her single 3t and 3sal look strong and solid in her LPs. I bet Aliona can also do the same. The American pair girls .... now that's another story.
    Changing your name to buzzkill lol. Our poor american pairs girls...sigh...

vCash
    I think she would probably have been a champion in singles and sooner than she became in pairs, but she must have really wanted to skate pairs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by angelflies View Post
    I think she would probably have been a champion in singles and sooner than she became in pairs, but she must have really wanted to skate pairs.
    Glad to see her in pairs. I think it's fantastic that she keeps up her technical merit and does not let it ween just because " she doesn't need it"