vCash

Stars On Ice Canada

I'm going to Stars On Ice in Halifax (my Mom & I have front row seats) and will probably either live tweet or do a review afterwards. Anyone else planning on going to the Canadian tour?

vCash
    Here's the earlier thread for fans who are planning to go: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...rs-on-Ice-2013
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Sorry, Sylvia - new here and tried using the thread search function and it wouldn't even allow me to.

vCash
    I got this "vBulletin Message: N_Halifax, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Is this a technical issue??

vCash
    I believe you have to purchase at least Basic Premium Access in order to be able to use the search function here (see the Board Business forum for more info). The link to the earlier thread I posted works for you, right?
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    It does, thank you Sylvia!

vCash
    You're welcome! SOI reviews, photos, video links, etc. are always welcomed here!