Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    1 foot 2sal-3flip and 2a-1foot loop-3sal or flip. That gets her more +GOE in the SP and 7 triples in the long, assuming she can do a clean solo 3toe.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    One of the most important things for both ladies next season: excellent programs! By this, I mean that they need great music and choreography that they can perform well (not referring to things like jumps; I mean music that they can "sell," if that makes sense). Gracie's SP this season...she just never nailed it. Can't happen next year!

Also, I really think they both (but ESPECIALLY Gracie) should pick less common music and focus on picking pieces they can really "own." Ashley can get away with something a little more conventional, but if USFS wants to keep up the "Gracie is the most amazing thing to ever happen to figure skating ever ever ever" thing, she needs music that isn't associated with others. Not that she really did that this season. Hernando's Hideaway isn't really original, though. And Life Is Beautiful has been done before, too. I think she should pick music that is recognizable (for attention-getting purposes when it comes to TV time) but not commonly done in skating. As I've suggested for her before, the Harry Potter score is a great idea. Something that has mainstream appeal that SHE can make an iconic skating program.

Ashley just needs to keep working on consistency in her jump technique and spins. Seriously, I think she and Mills and Nicks need to spend some time going over spin levels again and working out contingency plans for her spins. She should not be losing levels on those!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12