Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1087
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i had to go to a bob seger concert once with my brother because there was no babysitter (at the spectrum gen!)

his tiny ancient parents were there, they put out 2 seats for them, right on the side of the stage, where i assume they lost what was left of their hearing

Damn Bob looks old. Like George RR Martin old. Love this song. I bought his greatest hits a few months ago, took me right back to my shallow years

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I skipped the first hour of the finale tonight and after reading some of your comments here, it doesn't sound like I've missed too much. Go Michelle!

*bummed I missed Amber singing in one of the group numbers though*
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    I remember....doing something to Night Moves. It was so long ago that I don't remember it well.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Love this group number...eat your hearts out En Vogue!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Zach and Colton crack me up. They are hysterical and naturally funny.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    How old is Danielle again? I'm not sure of her age. She might be really young, but I don't know.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Did the Voice just become Oprah??! "You guys now get a new car!!"

vCash
    Poor Swons have to share a new car. Notice to future duets/groups - split up before the final 3.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Hey, an age appropriate duet for Danielle! Good thing Hunter is only like 18-19 years old (I think....I may have that wrong but I know he's young).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    How old is Danielle again? I'm not sure of her age. She might be really young, but I don't know.
    I almost answered your question. I'm slow tonight.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    A Danielle/Hunter Hayes concert would bring an a kajillion teen $$$$$. He's hot right now and the two of them together would be a teen dream.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    I'm waiting to find out that she's really 21.

vCash
    Michelle is so introverted in these interviews, but damn, when she takes the stage she commands it. There were very few performances where Usher had anything but her on the stage. Even with these other three who all have more outgoing personalities, she just draws your eye.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    I really appreciate that Michelle wanted to bring her teammates back to sing with her. Have they all been doing that tonight or was this a special request? Either way it's pretty cool and this song is really fun. Michelle is such a genuine and sweet person. Win or not I really hope she has an awesome career ahead of her!

vCash
    That Team Usher thing with Michelle, Vedo, Katia and Robin Thicke Jr. was all kinds of screamy.

Oh STFU Danielle about singing in your room.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I know she's 99.9% plastic now, but OMG Cher looks great. To be putting out a new album at her age.

vCash
    It looks like she's wearing a punk chicken on her head. I approve. The Czechs and Chinese Cats need to see this get-up.

vCash
    Dear Cher,

Tina Turner and the 80's called. The punk rooster look is dead. Take it off your head and go back to Vegas.

Love,

A fan

vCash
    Is Cher biodegradable anymore?

Her pants look like an unfortunate design choice on Project Runway.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    What will you be wearing at 70? And putting out a new album. The woman is a Goddess.

Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast