Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I remember seeing Amy Whitcomb in the montages. Is the first performance that's been shown?
    Yes. That's not a good sign for her, but you never know.

vCash
    Oh I remember Caroline as the girl with the "unique" tone, which I don't think is unique really at all. I don't care who wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rjblue View Post
    I'm not surprised he kept Amber, but Midas Whale got some good promo for the indie folk kind of music they play, and hopefully they'll have a good season on the alternative festival circuit. Probably about 1/2 of my playlist is obscure artists from that genre- the internet makes it so easy to get great music.
    I thought that Adam would plan to keep Midas Whale because of the AI fans that are voters. But, I personally view them as a novelty act and not very authentic. I'm not sure they'd be embraced by indie fans. Have they written and recorded their own music that you can buy online?

vCash
    Neither were great to me. I thought Amy would be better. Caroline did okay, but compared to Nanna from Of Monsters and Men, that wasn't great.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Oops. Adam not impressed with either of his singers. Neither was I this time around. The talent depth is too deep this season for anybody to just be so-so.

Chris vs. BabyShikara1. I'd go with the Cuban baby. I think she has an awesome future in the Latin pop princess market. Chris was really good, but I'd go with Mary.

Of course all these singers so far have to compete against Judith, Sasha and Karina who are going to kill them.
    Last edited by rfisher; 04-30-2013 at 02:06 AM.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Baby Shakira can not pull off a song about stalking. Hope she doesn't keep this girl.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    mary reminds me of anacani from lawrence welk (who wasnt the best singer but i LOVED her because i thought she was so pretty)
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Baby Shakira can not pull off a song about stalking. Hope she doesn't keep this girl.
    It was really kind of bad.

vCash
    Oh my. Catching up, and what is this thing shrieking House of the Rising Sun? I want her to personally apologize to me and every person in New Orleans.

ETA: On second thought, the shrieking doesn't sound so bad. Rachel Bilson needs to go back to the coffee shop. She needs to apologize to my ears.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Adam's about to cliff Orlando. Back to the grocery store for the poor guy.

vCash
    (((Orlando))) I actually like him, but I'm not sure he can compete with Judith.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    PML the look on poor Orlando's face. (((((Orlando)))) If it were me, I'd just leave.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    I think even a moron would know that if you're paired with Judith you're a goner. And he is.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Re-registered User
    vCash
    The audience knows this is Orlando's only performance- it's like a sing-out before the elimination.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    judith is technically perfect but i dont really find her memorable once the song is over. with all of her connections and the studio in the house, i'm not completely shocked that judith has been more successful as a backup singer.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    judith is technically perfect but i dont really find her memorable once the song is over. with all of her connections and the studio in the house, i'm not completely shocked that judith has been more successful as a backup singer.
    I agree. Also I think she does way too many overdramatic runs. Yes she sings the runs well but there's no warmth...

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Bad song choice Monique. Rock on Karina.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by altai_rose View Post
    I agree. Also I think she does way too many overdramatic runs. Yes she sings the runs well but there's no warmth...
    Maybe, but I think she could have stood up there and forgotten half of her song and Adam would have picked her.

I'm at the fact that someone is singing Power of Love.

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Celine Dion. Oy.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

vCash
    Amazing performance by Karina. I'm at how whiny the next singer is. I was hoping it was just the rehearsal, but

Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast