Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

vCash
    I liked the Robin Thicke song. It looked like everyone on that stage was having fun, especially the Voices.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Blurred lines. Apparently, it's doing quite well for him.
    Chris from Team Shakira safe. Hopefully, they're saving Sasha for

Swons safe clearly Danielle and Holly haven't spent much time line dancing in a country bar. Bless them.

Team Adam: Sarah safe. Ruh oh. That means either Amber or Judith are going home. Unless one team loses two singers.

Team Usher: Josiah safe
    Last edited by rfisher; 05-15-2013 at 02:40 AM.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Sarah, Josiah, Swon Brothers, Kris. That's most of my picks gone. I don't know if they're going bottom to top or trying to show all teams as even.

I'm guessing--hoping--it's Vedo and Garrett gone.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    I'm betting on Garrett and Vedo going home. But, Blake's drum major Holly can march off stage and I'd be fine too...

vCash
    Holly made it through. wow, great.....

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Yikes most of the ones I am not crazy about are in.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Holly has a great voice, she just doesn't know how to use it. She needs vocal lessons.

Whoever is dressing Holly needs to dress Sarah. Sarah is not really any bigger than Holly, but she looks three times her actual size in those clothes. There's vintage, and there's garage sale.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Garrett and Vedo out. I preferred Garrett to some others, but he wasn't in my top 5.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post

There's vintage, and there's garage sale.
    and there's night of a thousand stevies. maybe her clothes are a subliminal message to her people to pick up the phone.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Aw, I liked Garrett I was afraid that Sasha AND Garrett were going to go home though

I liked that Robin Thicke song - has an '80s vibe to it, but updated. Very Robert Palmer-ish.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    They re-aired the live rounds which lasted for an hour b/c they cut out the backstage crap and just aired the performances. I wish it was like every week, so that I don't have to sit through 2hrs of it.

I have a feeling another Casadee is gonna win due to the itunes bonus votes which is based on popularity rather than the 'voice'.
    Last edited by moebius; 05-15-2013 at 08:15 AM.

vCash
    I loved the Robin Thicke performance & Blake's team performance. Adam's team was a disappointment. I liked Vedo & Garrett but even if they had survived last night they would have been gone in the next week or so. My least favorite contestant is Sarah, then Josiah, then Holly so I wouldn't be sorry to see them go. I love Sasha's voice but she needs to listen to Shakira about the theatrical stuff. Or listen to how Amber does it - powerful but not OTT.

I want the finale to have Judith, Michelle, Kris, & the Swons (not the best voices but charisma to spare - I think they will be a huge country hit) in it. I love Kris but he needs the right songs. I saw on another site the suggestion that he sing a Prince song, maybe Kiss. That sounds perfect for his voice. But Shakira needs to let him have some say in song choice. He & Coulton Swon are so good-looking that maybe that has some influence on my favoritism.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Before the elimination:

My Favorites: Judith, Sasha, Michelle, Amber
    Then Danielle, Kris, Sarah
    Then Garrett, Vedo, Swons
    Then Holly
    Then Josiah

vCash
    Christina and Cee-Lo in negotiations to return to Season 5 of the Voice

I like Christina and Cee-lo, but I'm really liking Shakira and Usher too. I hope they come back at some point. The article says Shakira will be back.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I know this will not be a popular opinion, but I'd welcome Xtina and Cee-Lo back instead of Adam and Blake
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    vCash
    Bumping for tonight's show.

Holly singing "How Great Thou Art." When I tuned in I thought I accidently was still on PBS and Lawrence Welk was on.

Judith paying tribute to her mentor, Michael Jackson.
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I know this will not be a popular opinion, but I'd welcome Xtina and Cee-Lo back instead of Adam and Blake
    In my ideal world, Cee Lo returns, but Xtina stays gone and takes Adam with her. Blake is not nearly as insufferable when he's not playing off of Adam. I've always been a fan of Xtina and Adam as performers, but as personalities, I like them both far less after watching them on this show.

Is anybody watching tonight anyway? I hope everyone is safe from this insane weather.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I love Xtina's clever bitchiness and Cee-Lo's out-there costumes. I like Shakira and Usher, but they don't add a lot to the banter which is the most important part.

Oh Lord, my God why did you allow Holly to sing this song? Those first few notes were so off. It truly irks me when someone has a great tone and no ear whatsoever.

Watching behind--I love Usher struggling with not wanting to praise her but not wanting to criticize the Jesus girl. All this purity of the voice is such crap--I know they don't want to mean like on other songs, but this season seems to be so gushing. They need Xtina on there to smack em down and say WTF?

Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCharm View Post
    Is anybody watching tonight anyway? I hope everyone is safe from this insane weather.
    We're due for a big thunderstorm in my area, and after watching the news am keeping one on the TV and another (wary) eye on the weather reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    I like Shakira and Usher, but they don't add a lot to the banter which is the most important part.
    I agree that Shakira and Usher add little to the banter, but I do like their different coaching styles.

I can't say tonight's Swon brothers song did anything for me. And they let the cute one sing too much of a solo.

Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    vCash
    Oh no, Amber, that version of "Breakaway" was terrible.

Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast