Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

vCash
    They referenced stealing tonight so I'm assuming it's on. They know we watch for the judges.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    Loved that pop girl in the red dress (I can't remember her name) and I'm glad she went with Adam. He's got a fantastic team!
    I really wish she had not gone with Adam. Adam's team is too strong and we're going to end up losing good singers too soon. Haven't these singers watched the show before? Adam tells EVERYONE that they are so special and he wants to take them to the win. I hope he loses the country guy quickly. That guy should be fodder. I don't want Adam holding onto him just to try to prove Blake wrong. Hopefully, Adam will put him up against his other country singer and send the guy home.

vCash
    Adam's team is ridiculously stacked this year. I have no idea who he's going to want to get rid of early, but so far, is definitely the most likely coach to win at this point. I think Shakira's team is probably the weakest at this point.
    Kyle

vCash
    Last night for the blind auditions!

vCash
    I think Blake and Usher jumped the gun on that turn for tattooed ballerina girl. She has a different style, but some of those notes were

Re-registered User
    vCash
    I like seeing the mix of great singers and cannon fodder that they have chosen. This season is the first time I've watched the early parts of this show. In the next part, the judges pare down their own team- and choose the match-ups?
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Soulful dude has chops! He's a good singer.
    Kyle

GPF Barcelona here I come
    NYC, New Mexico, Azores, Cape Cod then Barcelona :)
    vCash
    I think so far I really like the two back up singers, this guy and the woman from the other night? I forget her name? This guys looks interesting too.. great voice..
    Thanks to PI .. I discovered I'm actually a Nontheist

"Love is better than Anger, Hope is better than fear" Jack Layton 1950-2011

GPF Barcelona here I come
    NYC, New Mexico, Azores, Cape Cod then Barcelona :)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    Adam's team is ridiculously stacked this year. I have no idea who he's going to want to get rid of early, but so far, is definitely the most likely coach to win at this point. I think Shakira's team is probably the weakest at this point.
    Or she is the smartest because she has lots of fodder for the few good ones?? Jessica is cute and has a great voice.. good job Usher..
    Last edited by 4rkidz; 04-10-2013 at 02:05 AM.
    Thanks to PI .. I discovered I'm actually a Nontheist

"Love is better than Anger, Hope is better than fear" Jack Layton 1950-2011

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    I have to admit I've gotten hooked on this show, and yes the personalities of the judges has a lot to do with it. Funny, charming people. It's hard to perform this way without a script and these four get it. I don't think Shakira is as outgunned as it may look, but I do think Blake really knows what he's doing.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

vCash
    Wow, looking forward to seeing Usher's battle rounds!

vCash
    Will be interesting to see who gets matched up against who? This is so much better than Idol!
    Kyle

vCash
    Oftentimes it feels like the only reason Shakira pushes her button is because one of the guys pushes his button. Unless I'm a Latin singer, I would not want to be on her team.

The bluntry girl is Ok, but her sound is so old-fashioned. Blake is going to have to think of a way to make her more current.

The Katy Perry guy was really bad. Why didn't his professional musician uncle tell him to pick another song?

vCash
    I've only ever watched the blind auditions. How does the Steal work?

vCash
    After a battle round the coach picks which one won the battle. The other one goes home unless another coach pushes his button to steal. I think each coach can steal 4 singers.

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    This is the first season I've not been bored. The judging panel feed off one another wonderfully. The only thing missing is the cat!

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    If I were CeeLo or Xtina I would not be counting on my Voice paycheck next season. Assuming the ridiculously charming Usher and sexy, funny Shakira want to stay, and that the interesting personality stuff continues through the battle rounds.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

vCash
    I'm loving this season. Love Usher and Shakira. Also loving the fact that the contestants seem so much better than ever before. I will be watching the whole season for the first time ever

vCash
    It's always interesting to see how the "cannon fodder" are used to protect the strongest contestants.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    The judges are great - I love the good natured snarking amongst them with no humiliation of the contestants. And everyone invited to audition can sing - some are ordinary; others have pitch issues perhaps due to nerves or lack of training/experience, but they have some level of talent. I love that they have no William Hungs on this show. I loathe the bad audition portions of Idol, XFactor, SYTYCD.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast