vCash

10 Best Tweets of all time

http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/the...145837960.html

My favourite is missing: when somebody in (IIRC) Ireland tweeted the mayor of Newark, Cory Booker, who at the time was cleaning up after Hurricane Sandy, and asked if Booker would come and fix a pothole in his road. Booker Tweeted back something to the effect of "I got 99 problems and your road ain't one"
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

Minecraft Widow
    vCash

10 Best Tweets of all time

Shotly after Steve Jobs passed away, Crazy Apple Rumors tweeted, "In a touching tribute, Tim Cook will fire an elevator full of people at noon today."

Amy Jane Gruber (@AmyJane)
    10/11/11, 12:34 PM
    “I wish Steve Jobs were here to tell you how dumb you are."
    Cigarettes are like squirrels. They are perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire. -- @ciggybuttz on Twitter

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/the...145837960.html

My favourite is missing: when somebody in (IIRC) Ireland tweeted the mayor of Newark, Cory Booker, who at the time was cleaning up after Hurricane Sandy, and asked if Booker would come and fix a pothole in his road. Booker Tweeted back something to the effect of "I got 99 problems and your road ain't one"
    Thanks for the article. Maybe if I see more like this I will think that maybe there is something to this Twitter thing after all... Loved the comeback in #10 on that list!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.