View Poll Results: How would you describe your regular diet?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Non-vegetarian: I eat everything

66 81.48%
  • Non-vegetarian: I eat everything except red meat

1 1.23%
  • Non-vegetarian: I eat only chicken and fish

2 2.47%
  • Vegetarian: I eat everything (including dairy) except meat and fish

6 7.41%
  • Vegan: I don't eat dairy, meat or fish

1 1.23%
  • Raw Vegan

0 0%
  • Other (specify)

5 6.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash01 View Post
    I have met so many people that can't stand tomatoes- some raw, some cooked, and some both. I could never understand it. It's one of my most favorite vegetables (some call it fruit).\
    I pretty much only like tomatoes cooked into something. I can't stand the taste or texture (and I HATE them on sandwiches and burgers unless they are EXTREMELY fresh, very tart and not too wet without being mealy.)

Fruits and vegetables are actually where I'm pickiest. I'm hyper picky about texture--if strawberries are even a TOUCH too ripe I won't eat them because they're sugary and slimy (I prefer slightly less than ripe.) Won't eat soft peaches or nectarines, won't eat canned fruit, only eat extremely tart apple varieties, can't stand any vegetable that turns slimy when cooked, don't like soft lettuces, only eat spinach raw or very lightly sauteed, have never found a tropical fruit I like.

Meanwhile, I like meat and fish VERY rare (borderline raw with steak and only raw with fish like tuna, salmon and mackerel.) LOVE breads of all kinds, cakes, cookies, soft pretzels, potatoes (not a fan of corn, rice I can take or leave if it's white rice and VERY VERY VERY plain, like sushi rice), eggs, cheese (best snack is brie and a very tart Granny Smith), pastas...basically a cold-weather diet with added elements like olives and olive oil from the Mediterranean diet. (LOVE olives, anchovies--basically I haven't encountered anything preserved in oil and vinegar I don't like. Balsamic vinegar is my favorite pizza additive or onion-sauteeing flavor. USED to love escargot, but I got zapped with food poisoning by it and can't get past the memory of the fever and vomiting.)

vCash
    danceronice, I'm with you. Don't like raw tomatoes. Love tomato sauce. And I detest catsup!

vCash
    ~(singing)~ "I eat Ham and Jam and Spam Aloooooot!"

vCash
    I like tomatoes in pretty much every imaginable form. Tomato soup, tomato pie, tomatoes in salad, tomatoes on veggie burgers, tomato sauce, tomatoes on veggie pizza, just raw tomatoes with a little salt on them... yumyumyum.

vCash
    Pescetarian and I will only eat wild caught fish. And I only eat fish about every other month.

I want to go vegan so bad but for the cheese addiction issue. Total addict.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieC View Post
    Chocolate, vegetables, fruits, chocolate, and meat. No fish, but chocolate can substitute for that.
    You know those food charts are bogus when they don't list chocolate as a major food group.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12