vCash

Anyone watching Celebrity Apprentice?

I cant believe how dumb LaToya was in not bringing back Omarosa to the board room.

So down go the two rockers and LaToya. The other two women on LaToya's team kept their mouths shut and didnt even try to help her out, which was probably a smart move on their part because now they will have to deal with Omarosa.

vCash
    Trump wouldn't have fired Omarosa. If he had even thought of it, there would have been a break for the producers to tell him he couldn't. LaToya and everyone else knew that. This show has become such an obvious charade that it is pathetic.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    omarosa will have a free ride until at least the half way point. brande was smart to know it. unless omarosa sets fire to ivanka's hair, she will be around for a while.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    omarosa will have a free ride until at least the half way point. brande was smart to know it. unless omarosa sets fire to ivanka's hair, she will be around for a while.
    The ratings went up this week, so as long as there is only minor burning on the bottom layer, she will probably get away with setting Ivanka's hair on fire.

vCash
    I like Latoya, but she was stupidly beyond stupid to not bring back Omarosa. She was afraid of her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopysnake View Post
    I like Latoya, but she was stupidly beyond stupid to not bring back Omarosa. She was afraid of her.
    I cannot totally blame her. Trump did not seem to be calling omarosa out. The team was not doing much to say how omarosa behaved. Why give omarosa a chance to walk over everyone again? Besides the reason they lost the challenge was because of a failing of latoya's and not omarosa's behavior or absence.
    Trump made no mention of firing omarosa until that was not an option. I agree with latoya in that sense. Be it for ratings or drama, omarosa was in no danger.