Recovering from the Olys
    vCash

Anyone near Findlay, Ohio? Ice show March 22-24 guest starring CO Springs skaters

http://www.thecourier.com/Issues/201...013,Mar,17&c=n

Silver Blades Figure Skating Club will present its 38th annual ice show, "Ice Classics 2013 -- Dazzle" on March 22-24 at the Huntington Arena at The Cube, 3430 N. Main St., Findlay.

... Performances will be held Friday, March 22, and Saturday, March 23, at 7 p.m., and Sunday, March 24 at 2 p.m.

Ice Classics is northwest Ohio's only annual ice show, and is a 38—year tradition for the Silver Blades Club. Silver Blades consists of local skaters from ages 4 through 18, progressing through all levels of skating skills. The show is their annual event to showcase their talents. In addition to the 87 area youth members of the Silver Blades Club, this year's show will feature performances by 2012 U.S. pewter medalist Armin Mahbanoozadeh; 2013 U.S. bronze medalist Agnes Zawadski [Zawadzki]; 2013 U.S. pewter medalist & 2012 world junior silver medalist Joshua Farris; and 2013 U.S. junior champions Matthew Blackmer and Britney Simpson.
    Club site: http://findlaysilverblades.com/
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    No I hope there are reports.
    improving my ballad- like lines

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Sounds like a great show! Tomorrow's may be hit with bad weather (I'm in Cincy and most of Ohio is getting hit with snow this weekend, mainly tomorrow) so hopefully the shows go well today. Wish I could have gotten up to Findlay for the show!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Wish I'd known ahead of time--probably could have gotten a few of us from NE Indiana, as it's not a bad drive to Findlay. Please someone post pictures if you go!!!
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.