Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1012

vCash
    Ciryll lesson with Tessa. A little part of group number (without T-S) and Kurt try to create new step sequens

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/video?cli...ylistPageNum=1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Ciryll lesson with Tessa. A little part of group number (without T-S) and Kurt try to create new step sequens

I think it's a great cast for them to spend the next month around. I think it's going to be a great mental boost for them, lots of positive people with so many experiences, highs and lows to share with them.

vCash
    I dont remember, did you saw prises for V-M from russian message board fsonline for best ice dance team 2011-2012 season?

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/kkfksen...m/191875/?&p=1

vCash
    Thanks for the links, pani. Omg, that is too cute! Bears with T&S's FF costumes!!! What a lovely group of fans to do something like that. That just made my day

vCash
    It is truly exciting. It will be the first time I have seen them live. I will be seeing them in Vancouver. Can't wait....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bournekraatzfan View Post
    Thanks for the links, pani. Omg, that is too cute! Bears with T&S's FF costumes!!! What a lovely group of fans to do something like that. That just made my day
    I want to add some explanation. This is not group of the fans, this is prises for skaters from russian-speaking figure skating fans comminity.
    And Scott adore his bear so much. He even didnt let Tessa to look on her teddy bear
    And he said he want to get prise next season for "Carmen".
    Bournekraatzfan, D-W get bears too - for best FD last season. And i saw photos on Goldenskate forum.

vCash
    For some reason, I feel like we got them that night or the next day, but I am not sure. I know it was very shortly after the show and there were several videos. We were spoiled!

I hope you are enjoying the sunshine
    Thanks for the information, I appreciate that.

And yeah, I enjoy the sunshine very, very much, I'm jogging and playing football with classmates in almost every break in our school It sucks, when we have to study, when it's such a warm time out there!

vCash
    I want to add some explanation. This is not group of the fans, this is prises for skaters from russian-speaking figure skating fans comminity.
    And Scott adore his bear so much. He even didnt let Tessa to look on her teddy bear
    And he said he want to get prise next season for "Carmen".
    Bournekraatzfan, D-W get bears too - for best FD last season. And i saw photos on Goldenskate forum.
    Ah, i understand now. Thanks. That is so cool, and lol at Scott. You can see in the photos that he is enamoured with his bear. I think it is really cute

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineC View Post
    Thanks for the information, I appreciate that.

And yeah, I enjoy the sunshine very, very much, I'm jogging and playing football with classmates in almost every break in our school It sucks, when we have to study, when it's such a warm time out there!
    I just checked and yes, it was the day after the halifax show that the videos were posted. I hope we are as fortunate this year. People here are really great about posting info, pics, and vids as soon as they come out.

Glad you are enjoying the sunshine. Yes, it does make it more difficult to work

vCash
    We don't have many themes to talk about, since it's the off-season, so...
    How do you think, Tessa will have new dress for "Stay"? I hope for that. I would like to see some light colours in her dresses, maybe some light greyish, blue or pink. If not, I would love to see her skating "Stay" with the Worlds Short Dance dress, actually.

vCash
    Tessa loves new dresses i love the idea of grey or smoky-blue.
    I can't wait to see this program along with the show version of their brilliant Carmen. I wish they didn't have to shorten it--each movement has such meaning that I can't imagine them cutting anything out.

Is anyone here going to the Halifax show?

vCash

Woohoo! This is exactly why I love SOI. Keep it coming guys! I really love them.

Catherine I think Tessa might wear a simpler dress for Stay. I can't wait to see it.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineC View Post
    We don't have many themes to talk about, since it's the off-season, so...
    How do you think, Tessa will have new dress for "Stay"? I hope for that. I would like to see some light colours in her dresses, maybe some light greyish, blue or pink. If not, I would love to see her skating "Stay" with the Worlds Short Dance dress, actually.
    I'm pretty certain she will have a new dress or re purpose an old one. I will love to see her in red for stay or even like a light green or midnight blue for that matter. I don't think her short dance dress from worlds will match the theme of stay unless she reuses the fabric.

vCash
    I can't wait to see this program along with the show version of their brilliant Carmen. I wish they didn't have to shorten it--each movement has such meaning that I can't imagine them cutting anything out.
    I'm looking forward to seeing Carmen as well. Any chance they'll put back the original SS? That's what I really want to see.

vCash
    I had been looking so forward to SOI, but my excitement is all almost evaporated because it seems as if the battle is already lost for next season before it even starts. According to this Russian article, judges don't think that V/M can win next year and judges want them to go back to a typical V/M program. The last part pisses me off because its the same freaking judges that wanted to see something so different from them now all of a sudden they want them to go back to the "old" V/M? If its frustrating to me, I wonder how it must be for them (and no wonder Scott has said emphatically they're not going back to the old V/M everybody wants). If everything has already been decided why should they even bother? What's the point?
    Last edited by Shayii; 04-18-2013 at 10:16 PM.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Shayi, this is the Russian politicking machine beginning their attack. The same writer was praising Tessa and Scott to the moon and back at the start of the season, and saying no one will possibly be able to defeat them until they retire. Now that the Americans have won Worlds, the Russians turn against the other team and try to undermine it, so as to pump up their own teams, in the hope of getting a better olympic medal than the bronze one. I fully expected this and I hope Skate Canada finds a means of counterattack. This preposterous myth about Tessa and Scott lacking in technical skill, when they had the most difficult FD in CoP history, HAS TO BE KILLED.

vCash
    "An absence at the World Team Trophy tournament several leading duets of the world at once, including champions and vice-champions of OG in Vancouver, rather eloquently showed that all of them were seeking to begin the Olympic preparation as soon as possible. It is possible to say as much as you want that Olympic champions began to hand over positions, but actually it not absolutely so. At least the opinion which has developed in judicial circles in the World Cup concerning Virtue/Moir was reducing to how many things are allowed to Olympic champions. And first of all it is allowed to experiment.

So from her words, judges didn't think VM lost there positions.

Yes, Scott and Tessa really lost in technique. However in virtuosity and ability to express themselves through dance and music both reached the blossoming and it is obvious. Their FD "Carmen" became, certainly, an event of the season, one of the most successful dancing programs. Also it is a pity that for a victory there was no technical purity of execution."

So she prised Carmen and growing of VM artistic. Not bad.
    Last edited by pani; 04-18-2013 at 10:41 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    Shayi, this is the Russian politicking machine beginning their attack. The same writer was praising Tessa and Scott to the moon and back at the start of the season, and saying no one will possibly be able to defeat them until they retire. Now that the Americans have won Worlds, the Russians turn against the other team and try to undermine it, so as to pump up their own teams, in the hope of getting a better olympic medal than the bronze one. I fully expected this and I hope Skate Canada finds a means of counterattack. This preposterous myth about Tessa and Scott lacking in technical skill, when they had the most difficult FD in CoP history, HAS TO BE KILLED.
    I feel so sick right now honestly. All these bullshit about how they've regressed technically or they weren't technically good at worlds (forget that they were pretty much perfect in the FD and still lost that segment too) and that's why they lost is making my blood boil. And how can we rely on SC to help kill this false rhetoric? I'm not feeling hopeful for next year at all. In fact I'm feeling very down right now.

I don't understand the last part Pani. What does she mean they're trying to reduce how many things are allowed to the Olympic champions?

vCash
    They let OGM to try something new, to made experiment and didn't think.VM lost positions.

vCash
    I'm confused. I think what pani is saying seems positive. That they appreciate that the reigning OGM took a risk and branched out artistically.

vCash
    They let OGM to try something new, to made experiment and didn't think.VM lost positions.
    So they just wanted to allow them last season as an experimental one, but now they want them to go back to their old style?

If they really appreciated them doing something so artistic, they could have fooled me. And I honestly don't see how they didn't skate Carmen technically great at Worlds. What am I missing?

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast