Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Live in Guardian Angel
    vCash
    How could a fan like me could suggest a music for Virtue-Moir programs? Maybe my idea is not very good, but at least, I will like to share with their coaching team!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Geh View Post
    How could a fan like me could suggest a music for Virtue-Moir programs? Maybe my idea is not very good, but at least, I will like to share with their coaching team!
    Maybe others know of a way, but I have to say that probably it won't matter much since Marina said that she already has ideas for their and Meryl/Charlie's music, and apparently Tessa and Scott have started working on their SD with a dance choreographer. It can be that they have also worked on the FD. Probably not, but it is quite clear that they already know what they want to do.

Live in Guardian Angel
    vCash
    Thank you! I hope to be impressed!

vCash
    i'm going to the stars on ice toronto show!!

who else is going? i'd love to meet you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    i'm going to the stars on ice toronto show!!

who else is going? i'd love to meet you!
    Iggie
    My DD and myself are going. Maybe we can meet before the show. We work downtown and will be going some place in ossington for dinner. Maybe scrufflet will want to meet.

We live in Markham if you need a ride.

vCash
    Last edited by iggie; 04-16-2013 at 02:29 AM.

vCash

i finally tweeted pj kwong and jennifer swan about my post, the debut of carmen and pj retweeted it. hopefully, she'll also share it with jennifer, marina, tessa and scott
    Last edited by iggie; 04-15-2013 at 12:29 PM.

vCash

i finally tweeted pj kwong and jennifer swan about my post, the debut of carmen and pj retweeted it. hopefully, she'll also share it with jennifer, marina, tessa and scott
    Congrats. Iggie! I am sure Jen Swan will love, what you post about her job (Carmen). And let Tessa and Scott know about your blog.

vCash

Iggie! How great is that?! I do wonder what they will think of what you expressed in that blog. It bit all the points for me.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    Kaitlyn with tessa at worlds banquet

I have to say thank you to everybody in this thread who contributes and makes this thread an inviting place to talk about Tessa and Scott. It's nice to have somewhere were your sentiments are understood Off-season is very slow but i'm sure the olympic year will make up for it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    Kaitlyn with tessa at worlds banquet

I have to say thank you to everybody in this thread who contributes and makes this thread an inviting place to talk about Tessa and Scott. It's nice to have somewhere were your sentiments are understood Off-season is very slow but i'm sure the olympic year will make up for it
    Link doesn't work

vCash

Yay! I hope they see your blog series. I really do. In the meantime SOI starts on Friday. I've been listening to Stay on a loop in my car and I pretty much have the lyrics memorized now. I can't rmr how fast we got videos from the Halifax show last year, but I rmr it being rather quick. Anyways excited to see the new EX. Do you guys think Tessa will have a new dress for the show version of Carmen?

Pezazz, the link doesn't work for me either.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Yay! I hope they see your blog series. I really do. In the meantime SOI starts on Friday. I've been listening to Stay on a loop in my car and I pretty much have the lyrics memorized now. I can't rmr how fast we got videos from the Halifax show last year, but I rmr it being rather quick. Anyways excited to see the new EX. Do you guys think Tessa will have a new dress for the show version of Carmen?

Pezazz, the link doesn't work for me either.
    I think Tessa will use one of her competitive dresses. I think the old one
    Cant waite to see them in group numbers, new exibition and how "Carmen" will look in show.
    I know, they will never use this song, but maybe if they will skate in shows after retierment they could use it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_1rV...ature=youtu.be

And link didnt work for me either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Iggie
    My DD and myself are going. Maybe we can meet before the show. We work downtown and will be going some place in ossington for dinner. Maybe scrufflet will want to meet.

We live in Markham if you need a ride.
    Neat idea, emdee and iggie! I'll have to check with my friend; I'm not sure of her schedule. I'll pm when I know.

vCash
    Welcome Tweak, teaspoon, tinypawsxxoo, Geh and all other new members!

Thank you so much for the links, DaiKozOda and everyone else who posted them! I thought the comparisons with the pics and gifs were fascinating and I really appreciate people taking the time to do that. The analyses were so thoughtful and in depth and I sure learned a lot. Big thanks for that!

iggie, I agree with all the superlatives used to describe your articles. I so appreciate you taking the time to go through those sources and write such detailed and intelligent pieces. I especially love your deconstruction of the narrative constructed around/about Carmen.

I am thrilled they are skating to Stay because i have wanted them to take on this piece from the first time I heard it. It is my favourite RiRi song, (imo, an artistic breakthrough for her), and i think the irregularities and pauses (like the "sa--ving" part) are moments that V&M, the brilliant artists they are, can really exploit. They are the only ones who can do things like that.

pani, i could not access your video. Would you mind posting the name of the song? Thanks

vCash
    If you have time, go vote for Tessa in my poll http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...12-2013-season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bournekraatzfan View Post
    pani, i could not access your video. Would you mind posting the name of the song? Thanks
    It's REGINA SPEKTOR - All The Rowboats - 2012

vCash
    sorry guys but I can't get the link to work ...you're not missing much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    sorry guys but I can't get the link to work ...you're not missing much
    Can you save the picture and upload it to a photo hosting site?

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast