Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maggylyn View Post
    No one knows what is going on in Canton, this is nothing but fan speculation and it's deliberately malicious.

For all we know, the atmosphere in Canton is very healthy and conducive to creating great ice-dancing.

Just because Marina isn't saying some specific words fans wish to hear doesn't mean anything.

We don't know what the real situation is, but we can see that both Virtue-Moir and Davis-White like it there and want to stay. We're going to have to take their word for it that it's a good place for them.
    Of couse. But why V-M didnt look happy? Last time they look comfident in Nice. And at Nationals. Why do I see the fear in their eyes before they start skating? Of couse its good for D-W.
    My point is - now in press a lot off people are talking about V-M lost there technick. So if Igor will be in K&C they will change there minds, that all But this will never happned and V-M will understand something only after OG. Or maybe they like to lose - who knows?
    And its funny - speculation about Canton situation, but of couse Tessa and Scott have maybe 4 babies already. Its not speculations, yes?
    The fact is - all girls, who broke-up with Zoueva son lost there positions after this. And new GFs become new favorites
    Last edited by pani; 04-12-2013 at 08:07 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    something in the way you move makes me feel like i can't live without you

lyrics from "stay" ... but too long for a thread title, i think
    how about shortened to just "something in the way you move"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jl22aries View Post
    I like this idea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Why do I see the fear in their eyes before they start skating?
    If tessa and scott have fear in their eyes then all other skaters should just not compete. Although tessa has some confidence issues sometimes(which is annoying because she doesn't give herself enough credit), they are a a fierce team. When D/W are around, they know scoring will be messed so that makes them cautious especially since they haven't been getting the results they want even though they are performing well enough to get them. If anything, i think we need to think of them as indestructible especially heading into this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jl22aries View Post
    Love this one!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    I like this idea.
    Me too.
    Want to say "Thank you" to NorthernDancers in best ice dance team this season.

vCash
    Another vote for Something in the way you move as it reminds me of an old Beatle song -- and I lurves the Beatles. Yeah, I know the words aren't exactly the same, but the sentiment is there.

(humming to myself the words
    Something in the way she moves
    Attracts me like no other lover
    Something in the way she woos me
    I don't want to leave her now
    You know I believe her now.
    )
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Scrufflet will be wearing her VM yellow shirt at CSOI to show support. I think its a great idea and I will too.
    Anyone out there who is going to CSOI could also do this.

vCash
    I will have to be there in spirit with you guys as I can't see me making that with the way things are right now. However, I will try to find something yellow around here and wear it -- just to promote the mood. What day are each of you going (Emdee & Scrufflet)? Just wanting to co-ordinate my wearing with the two of you ;-)
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    I will have to be there in spirit with you guys as I can't see me making that with the way things are right now. However, I will try to find something yellow around here and wear it -- just to promote the mood. What day are each of you going (Emdee & Scrufflet)? Just wanting to co-ordinate my wearing with the two of you ;-)
    We are both going to the toronto show Friday last week in April.

vCash
    I wanted to save this title for around September, but "17 Seasons to Sochi" as it will be their 17th season together.

This thread really took a depressing turn. I'm not as convinced as the rest of you that it was off-ice that did it to them (and I think we're flailing if we blame National judging), but I also agree that if they want to win, they're going to need to do something a little bit more palatable. I do hope they tackle a senior B (Finnstep at Finlandia, anyone?). And I sorta hope Chan's disappointing season is a wake-up call to Skate Canada to redirect some of it's political acumen towards the greatest skaters their nation ever produced.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    We are both going to the toronto show Friday last week in April.
    And I'm feeling up and happy about it! The competitive season is over and I am really thrilled with what V/M did. On to the next season! But take a break for spring gardening, summer pleasures and then start all over again in the fall. We're at that point where there isn't too much left to say in the season and speculation is rampant. I have no idea what's really going on behind the scenes and I don't think we will until somebody spills the beans years from now in a book! In the meantime, don't let anyone sap your skate-loving energy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proustable View Post
    I wanted to save this title for around September, but "17 Seasons to Sochi" as it will be their 17th season together.

This thread really took a depressing turn. I'm not as convinced as the rest of you that it was off-ice that did it to them (and I think we're flailing if we blame National judging), but I also agree that if they want to win, they're going to need to do something a little bit more palatable. I do hope they tackle a senior B (Finnstep at Finlandia, anyone?). And I sorta hope Chan's disappointing season is a wake-up call to Skate Canada to redirect some of it's political acumen towards the greatest skaters their nation ever produced.
    I like that title as well. but you are right you should save it for Sept. Maybe the title should focus on how its their 6th straight world medal? Some like "Winning world medals since 2008"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    I like that title as well. but you are right you should save it for Sept. Maybe the title should focus on how its their 6th straight world medal? Some like "Winning world medals since 2008"
    I vote for this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Scrufflet will be wearing her VM yellow shirt at CSOI to show support. I think its a great idea and I will too.
    Anyone out there who is going to CSOI could also do this.
    I was planning to wear mine in Victoria!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Maybe the title should focus on how its their 6th straight world medal? Some like "Winning world medals since 2008"
    Sounds a bit too formal to me. I vote for Something in the way you move.

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    That is my vote as well! It seems quite relevant with CSOI coming up soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    I don't know. It seems a bit incomplete. How about "Something in the way you move makes me feel like I can't live without you" or is that too long?

Anyways I hope that Tessa and Scott bring back their 2010-2011 twizzles for the "round and around and around we go" part of stay
    Last edited by parapluies; 04-13-2013 at 10:20 PM.

vCash
    there's something special about the way they move.

vCash
    How about "Something in the Way They Move".

I haven't been around hardly....just finished curling season: mine and watching all the pros. Now it's over and gardening season will begin (if we ever get some warmer weather); however, I an my sweetee are looking forward to seeing them at SOI Kingston (on ice seats ). I'll try to get my teflon brain working long and hard enough to give a report......I'm anticipating seeing what they've done with "Carmen" for a show program. They will be here on the 23rd of April. The seats we had at Worlds were pretty far away, so this will be an improvement for sure.
    Addicted to FSU

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast