Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouse62 View Post
    I am so grateful to have people like Iggie and Meyers who bring so much to this this forum. I have no technical skills whatsoever, and never get to see live competitions. So for me this is an unbelievable blessing and great treat. So, thanks everyone who is able to contribute such largesse to people like me.
    No live comps for you? That's a real pity. Any chance you can make SC or Canadians this coming season? I'm planning to get to one or the other. As lovely as those pictures are -- and the stories they tell, being there live is just sooooooooooooooooooo much more.

That said, I love all these photos because as much as I like to try to take photos, mine come no where close to the beauty of these.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    No live comps for you? That's a real pity. Any chance you can make SC or Canadians this coming season? I'm planning to get to one or the other. As lovely as those pictures are -- and the stories they tell, being there live is just sooooooooooooooooooo much more.

That said, I love all these photos because as much as I like to try to take photos, mine come no where close to the beauty of these.
    do you know where SC will be this year? i know nationals is in Ottawa and although that's out of my way, I would like to go. SC is always close so hopefully I can get to go this year.

vCash
    Hi guys! Haven't written there for a while

I watched one Castle episode yesterday and almost started crying because I heard some words.

...I would like to make a toast. About bravery and commitment, love and sacrifices.
    These words are SO about Tessa's and Scott's lifes. These four words are SO about them. Maybe that's just my sentiment, but I just couldn't not post it there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineC View Post
    Hi guys! Haven't written there for a while

I watched one Castle episode yesterday and almost started crying because I heard some words.

...I would like to make a toast. About bravery and commitment, love and sacrifices.

These words are SO about Tessa's and Scott's lifes. These four words are SO about them. Maybe that's just my sentiment, but I just couldn't not post it there.
    Ahh, Castle's my favourite show Beckett and Castle always remind me of Tessa and Scott. Like, the girl in both cases is more reserved, has been through a lot, but is generally stoic. While the guys wear their hearts on their sleeves, are outgoing, and are jokesters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ofdarkness View Post
    Ahh, Castle's my favourite show Beckett and Castle always remind me of Tessa and Scott. Like, the girl in both cases is more reserved, has been through a lot, but is generally stoic. While the guys wear their hearts on their sleeves, are outgoing, and are jokesters.
    OMG, high five, because I think exactly the same.
    Just wondering, when we'll get season 5 of Tessa and Scott...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    do you know where SC will be this year? i know nationals is in Ottawa and although that's out of my way, I would like to go. SC is always close so hopefully I can get to go this year.
    Skate Canada is in St. John, NB this year if i'm not mistaken

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniskates93 View Post
    Skate Canada is in St. John, NB this year if i'm not mistaken
    never mind then, nationals it is

vCash
    Iggie your box is full.

vCash
    Unfortunately not. I live in the middle of BC so a good 3000 km from nearest 2014 comp. Also on OAP so not so easy to travel at this stage of my life. However, ALL IS NOT LOST!! My daughter and granddaughter are taking me to CSOI in Vancouver on 10th May. I am sooooooooooooo excited.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouse62 View Post
    I am so grateful to have people like Iggie and Meyers who bring so much to this this forum. I have no technical skills whatsoever, and never get to see live competitions. So for me this is an unbelievable blessing and great treat. So, thanks everyone who is able to contribute such largesse to people like me.
    The same. Latvia is a country that no one knows, and no one never will know. The best competitions that can happen in Latvia is a JGP and Volvo Cup (B class competition). My only chance to see V/M is to go to Finlandia this year, if they'll do it. But I think, that'll be too expensive for me. So thanks for everyone who share their experiences in live events.

P.S. Actually, Volvo Cup is not so crappy event. In January I saw such a stars like Denis Ten and Zijun Li for FREE.

vCash
    P.S. Actually, Volvo Cup is not so crappy event. In January I saw such a stars like Denis Ten and Zijun Li for FREE.
    Yes, nt bad! I am new Zijun Li fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Yes, nt bad! I am new Zijun Li fan
    I'm too her fan! That event is cool, because there is no security, and you can even go to skaters rooms That's how I got a chance to talk with Zijun for few minutes.

And rink where it all happens, is 5 minutes away from my home! ^^

vCash
    I'm too her fan! That event is cool, because there is no security, and you can even go to skaters rooms That's how I got a chance to talk with Zijun for few minutes.
    O, she she know english? Cool. I rememeber in past chanees skaters didnt know english and it was hard even to made interview with them. (for example with Snen-Zhao when they won there first GPF in Russia).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    O, she she know english? Cool. I rememeber in past chanees skaters didnt know english and it was hard even to made interview with them. (for example with Snen-Zhao when they won there first GPF in Russia).
    It was me, who talked mostly, but yes, she understands English very good. Her answers to my questions weren't very long, she's not so good talker, but at least she answered and even asked some questions for me too!

vCash
    OMG, high five, because I think exactly the same.
    Just wondering, when we'll get season 5 of Tessa and Scott...
    Ahaha. We're already getting the season 5 version in their programs! For others who may be confused, a "season 5" version involves being an actual couple, lots of kissing, and cuteness. (andsex)

vCash
    SOI is always a fun event! I'm going with my Dad (we go every year!)

vCash
    All you lucky people going to SOI have fun. I wish I could go.

Thanks Meyers for finding these pictures! She always finds the best stuff. These are some pictures from 4CC I don't think have been posted yet: http://www.figureskating-online.com/...tinents-4.html
    Tessa with a gift
    Scott with a gift and a lady
    Team Canada in a orderly fashion
    Team Canada doing whatever it is they do

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    All you lucky people going to SOI have fun. I wish I could go.

Thanks Meyers for finding these pictures! She always finds the best stuff. These are some pictures from 4CC I don't think have been posted yet: http://www.figureskating-online.com/...tinents-4.html
    Tessa with a gift
    Scott with a gift and a lady
    Team Canada in a orderly fashion
    Team Canada doing whatever it is they do
    Thank you!
    What will they skate in CSOI? Cant wait to have some infor about T-S programs for CSOI.

vCash
    I'm going to be at CSOI in Toronto - I'll do my best to take good pics of them!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniskates93 View Post
    I'm going to be at CSOI in Toronto - I'll do my best to take good pics of them!!
    I'll be seeing them in London!

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast