Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Are Meyer and Orelse the same person? I sure hope they are

Oh man, this one's awesome, just for comparison's sake: http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps59266130.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Yes it's the same person.

vCash
    Well, thank you for those amazing photos, Meyer. Just gorgeous. It must be amazing to photograph such amazing artists.

vCash
    Nothing wrong, just a prolonged movement here instead of choreography, LOL -- you know that move after their spin where Scott cradles Tessa's head on his arm as she kind of... slumps down, well, this time they just kept going.
    Still, quite cute they prolonged that movement Must be comforting or something!

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post

Oh man, this one's awesome, just for comparison's sake: http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps59266130.jpg
    v/m's movement looks more natural compared to d/w

vCash
    Another thing I find interesting in that picture is that Marina is looking at V-M. I know people want them to leave, I do too. But I have no doubt she actually cares about them and their results.

vCash
    Very nice gallery of photos. Really enjoyed seeing them and thanks for sharing the link.

Could be a very long off season waiting to hear their music choices and the dances for the SD.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    i'm basically done with the posts for this worlds so i thought i'd post the links here.

videos
    articles
    photos

here is the 2013 worlds tag. when you click it, you'll see all the worlds post in one go
    here is the 2012-2013 season tag. same thing, but you'll see the whole season.

enjoy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    i'm basically done with the posts for this worlds so i thought i'd post the links here.

videos
    articles
    photos

here is the 2013 worlds tag. when you click it, you'll see all the worlds post in one go

enjoy!
    Thanks Misha always appreciate your efforts!

Has anybody seen the interview from this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/dd5588909...3o2_r1_500.jpg
    Last edited by Shayii; 03-23-2013 at 11:20 PM.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Thanks Misha always appreciate your efforts!

Has anybody seen the interview from this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/dd5588909...3o2_r1_500.jpg
    yeah it aired before their gala performance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    yeah it aired before their gala performance.
    That would be why I didn't see it since I didn't have the correct starting time for the gala. My printout from the week before showed it as a 7 PM start so I'm here on FSU reading when someone is posting that the gala starts in XX minutes. Looked at the time on my computer and realize that it's like 35 minutes beyond the time of that post. Yeah, I was late to that party. However, I did get to see Fernandez and everyone else after that.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    if you guys go on the mastercard facebook page, there are some photos of fashion week with tessa in them. For those of you who know figure skating in more detail, how tough is the finnstep on the scale of compulsories. Because in my opinion its appears more complex and fast than say the yankee polka.
    Last edited by PEZazzz; 03-24-2013 at 04:12 AM.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    if you guys go on the mastercard facebook page, there are some photos of fashion week with tessa in them. For those of you who know figure skating in more detail, how tough is the finnstep on the scale of compulsories. Because in my opinion its appears more complex and fast than say the yankee polka.
    link please?

vCash
    it is indeed more complex than the YP, and it would be harder on v/m because of tessa's leg injury history.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post

videos
    articles
    photos

enjoy!
    Thanks so much for your work its a wonderful resource especially off season!

vCash

Banned Member
    vCash
    thanks! i was totally on the wrong page lol. on the WMCFW page they had a tutu exhibition and i was thinking wouldn't it be nice if tessa and scott do another ballet-themed photoshoot

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    it is indeed more complex than the YP, and it would be harder on v/m because of tessa's leg injury history.
    Tessa's condition is under control right now; The Finnstep is not going to be harder on V/M. In fact, they're EXCELLENT quicksteppers, so I expect V/M to knock it out of the park with their SD next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    thanks! i was totally on the wrong page lol. on the WMCFW page they had a tutu exhibition and i was thinking wouldn't it be nice if tessa and scott do another ballet-themed photoshoot
    If they do a ballet program, they could a ballet promo for cbc ;P

Quote Originally Posted by aka_gerbil View Post
    Tessa's condition is under control right now; The Finnstep is not going to be harder on V/M. In fact, they're EXCELLENT quicksteppers, so I expect V/M to knock it out of the park with their SD next season.
    Good to hear! The finnstep is an interesting compulsery

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_gerbil View Post
    According Rahkamo/Kokko, the steps themselves are not that difficult but it is the timing that is difficult. It is also important to skate the Finnstep with a very straight back.
    Who has better timing, musicality, and back posture than V/M?
    If the judging is up to snuff, V/M should have no problem winning the Finnstep section of the SD.

BTW, I can't seem to find the quickstep OD by V/M when they were juniors. Has it been removed from youtube?

Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast