Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    Charlie used to have a bad habit of falling on twizzles, didn't he? I remember I used to always get very nervous for them on their twizzle sections. They've learned to control their speed a bit more.
    Or it might be that they've been doing the same twizzles for 5 years so Charlie has gotten better at it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by icefan1005 View Post
    Great post! I do like how Tessa doesn't grab Scott's shoulder, but softly lays it there. Regarding how V/M & D/W present themselves, AJ also had a post explaining why Tessa is the flower and Scott is the stem of the team. He pointed out how the opposite is true for D/W, that people's eyes go to Charlie. I can't find it anymore though.
    I don't share this. I think Scott is the "star" more than her. But the star is the couple, it's the thing that makes them the best today, and one of the best ever.

Presenting your partner well, doesn't mean that you aren't the eye catcher. We have many examples in past ice dancing couples.

But I think Tessa is the "star" of this forum

Someone knows when we will have news about the next season programs? I'm so curious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Annizerat View Post
    I don't share this. I think Scott is the "star" more than her. But the star is the couple, it's the thing that makes them the best today, and one of the best ever.

Presenting your partner well, doesn't mean that you aren't the eye catcher. We have many examples in past ice dancing couples.

Someone knows when we will have news about the next season programs? I'm so curious.
    It wasn't really about who is star of the team. AJ explained something about how Scott presents Tessa well so that she shines. Anyway, I watch both of them equally myself and I agree that the star is the couple.

vCash

We usually don't know anything about Canton team programs until their respective summer camps (Champ Camp and High Performance Camp). Last season, if I recall correctly, was the first time we got leaks about V&M skating to Carmen mid summer? So I wouldn't expect to hear anything before June at the earliest.

vCash
    Thanks. Patience...

vCash
    Only i wonder, ueva will start working for next season early this season. But she alwayse change D-W FD afer summer camp. So what will change this time?
    And will D-W made some shows in summer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Only i wonder, ueva will start working for next season early this season. But she alwayse change D-W FD afer summer camp. So what will change this time?
    And will D-W made some shows in summer?
    you are D-W ubber?? You fool everyone you like V-M more but talk about D-W all times

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iNap View Post
    you are D-W ubber?? You fool everyone you like V-M more but talk about D-W all times
    guise whats an ubber?
    surely iNap means udder no?

Quote Originally Posted by icefan1005 View Post
    Or it might be that they've been doing the same twizzles for 5 years so Charlie has gotten better at it.

also lmao someone called me an ass for saying scott cares too much about tessa
    Last edited by rainbowkisses; 03-22-2013 at 05:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    and its not like D/W were perfect in the SD either

also i was reading an old article and it said:

so? everyone in the moscow arena thought that v/m should've won in 2011

but this made me think. where are all the canadian articles claiming that v/m should've won this year? does the canadian media suck or are the american media a bunch of douchebags? idek as I said before if v/m plan on beating d/w they need to step up to their level when it comes to PR. at this point in time i wish i was a journalist lol
    perhaps if skate canada played dirty like the usfsa and started whining that v/m should've won this year maybe they'll win next year
    Oh rainbow that article sticks in my head to this day. 'Every man, woman and child'?! BS on that. That 'reporter' polled all the audience did they? GMAFB They need to go and educate themselves. I guess because the audience decides who wins now? In that case V/M won in 2011 then? Or does it only apply to some? Unfortunately a lot of D/W fans believe this still to be the case, therefore this year they got what was 'rightfully' theirs. V/M 'stole' it from them.

As far as the Canadian media claiming the same this year? Won't happen, almost no one is educated enough to make that case. Rosie DiManno? Plus the media sees oh, V/M mistake in SD+ D/W appear perfect= silver. No argument, case closed because they also listen to the commentators and they all basically said nothing until the gala, too late. Who knows what next season will bring but the latest media stories on D/W are all too convienent and contrived.

vCash
    Just want to say to D-W ubbers - Carmen was successful Not only medals show this. I think TAT standing ovations mean much more and audience reaction - it was love or hate
    guise whats an ubber?
    surely iNap means udder no?
    you not study the dictionary pani know what pani mean

vCash
    Delete double post

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sequins View Post
    Oh rainbow that article sticks in my head to this day. 'Every man, woman and child'?! BS on that. That 'reporter' polled all the audience did they? GMAFB They need to go and educate themselves. I guess because the audience decides who wins now? In that case V/M won in 2011 then? Or does it only apply to some? Unfortunately a lot of D/W fans believe this still to be the case, therefore this year they got what was 'rightfully' theirs. V/M 'stole' it from them.

As far as the Canadian media claiming the same this year? Won't happen, almost no one is educated enough to make that case. Rosie DiManno? Plus the media sees oh, V/M mistake in SD+ D/W appear perfect= silver. No argument, case closed because they also listen to the commentators and they all basically said nothing until the gala, too late. Who knows what next season will bring but the latest media stories on D/W are all too convienent and contrived.
    there is a certain way to write that d/w didnt deserve gold. the media/journalists can easily f*ck with your head to make you believe that one team didn't deserve gold. and really, like i said earlier, d/w werent perfect. wheres rosie dimanno when you need her

and next year v/m will get what is rightfully theirs then

vCash

I like them equally for different reasons. And it's so funny that they have made this perfect partnership because they're so different. Tessa the reserved one and Scott the boisterous one.

I don't care what anybody says, I love the discussion that goes on in this thread.

Some pics of Tessa from WMCFW are on Getty images. You can see her dress better here, she looks amazing: http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/164...9OX2%2fA%3d%3d

vCash
    I don't understand last year's controversy. And I don't like Funny face, but Die Fledermaus?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Some pics of Tessa from WMCFW are on Getty images. You can see her dress better here, she looks amazing: http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/164...9OX2%2fA%3d%3d
    Who this woman with Tessa? Thank you!

vCash
    there is a certain way to write that d/w didnt deserve gold. the media/journalists can easily f*ck with your head to make you believe that one team didn't deserve gold. and really, like i said earlier, d/w werent perfect. wheres rosie dimanno when you need her

and next year v/m will get what is rightfully theirs then
    I agree and I wish some one had the insight and knowledge to do so but it ain't happening. I know D/W weren't perfect but to the average viewer/reporter that's what it seems. When you read/hear most of these reporters it's clear when it comes to figure skating they don't have a clue.

IA next year V/M will get what's rightfully theirs. Hey if they can sing that tune all season so can we.

Also why are you an ass for saying Scott cares too much about Tessa

vCash
    Who this woman with Tessa? Thank you!
    She's an actress, Elisah Cuthbert.

Banned Member
    vCash
    I like them equally for different reasons. And it's so funny that they have made this perfect partnership because they're so different. Tessa the reserved one and Scott the boisterous one.

I don't care what anybody says, I love the discussion that goes on in this thread.

thanks shayii

lmao guys back me up http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...11#post3882611

vCash
    She's an actress, Elisah Cuthbert.
    Thank you

vCash
    It's a battle we can't win. People really hate Scott and try to point to this and that to justify why he's a dbag, an asshole, arrogant, and maybe a mixture of all of that. Honestly I'm just confused cuz I don't know what he's done, I can only remember two things (2011 GPF and 2012 WTT), but people make it seem like he's done gone murdered somebody lol. And I remember I myself called him out for the 2011 outburst but after watching doc zone and actually hearing how it was said, it wasn't malicious at all (shame on those journalists for twisting it as such). Anyways I don't care what others think of him, I love that he isn't some kind of quivering coward that's afraid to tell you how he feels right to your face; I've always respected people like that. It's the ones that wait until you're gone then say something behind your back that scare me.

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast