Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 1,001 to 1,012 of 1012
    vCash
    I think we will see something in between Mahler and Carmen. A more lyrical Carmen or a more mature, intense Mahler.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    I'm confused. I think what pani is saying seems positive. That they appreciate that the reigning OGM took a risk and branched out artistically.
    They appreciated it so much that they put them second to D/W all season, beat their asses down with crappy scores and forced them to change their masterpiece into a more generic version and still what did it get them? This after the judge basically requested this program? Appreciation? Here's your silver medal, and why bother next year cause it's already decided. They can stick their appreciation.

vCash
    I know what the judges did, I thought pani was writing the opinion of the author.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Ciryll lesson with Tessa. A little part of group number (without T-S) and Kurt try to create new step sequens

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/video?cli...ylistPageNum=1
    I love how complimentary Scott is of the rest of the cast, which I agree seems like a great bunch.
    Can someone please tell me what the song is for the group number? I am having a hard time making out what it is.

ddtpdx, I would love to see them bring back the original step sequence, but the FDs-turned-to-exhibitions I saw last year at the show, those of D&W and W&P, omitted the footwork sequences. I really hope this is not the case with Carmen, but of course I will be happy just to see this masterpiece again.

vCash
    What I gathered from it was while its the opinion of the author it seems like there's insight, maybe a reflection of what the judges are thinking/saying. I don't know I'm confused

vCash
    Here are some photos from last year's CSOI with some lovely shots of Tessa and Scott:

http://starsonice.ca/photos.php

vCash
    are we still going with this thread? no new thread yet? this is over 1000 now

vCash
    I will be seeing them tomorrow night in Halifax!! I'm so excited I will let you know how it goes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ceg15 View Post
    I will be seeing them tomorrow night in Halifax!! I'm so excited I will let you know how it goes.
    I'm so jealous! Please post a review after the show!
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ceg15 View Post
    Lucky you! Yes, any details you can provide us with will be much appreciated. Have a wonderful time at the show

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    are we still going with this thread? no new thread yet? this is over 1000 now
    Maybe Golightly can start a new one? I know she had wanted to a couple threads back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bournekraatzfan View Post
    Maybe Golightly can start a new one? I know she had wanted to a couple threads back.
    Oh, thank you! I will start it right away.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051