Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

vCash
    I'm at least glad different people/commentators are speaking up a little bit now. On FB somebody said that the Russian commentators during the gala said that T/S were the best and they feel sad that their Carmen wasn't received as well as it should have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    You're so bad lol. Has anybody seem any banquet pictures?
    I saw some photos on Isabella Tobias facebok. Nothing else yet. I wish to see new Tessas dress. I think Keithlyn Weaver loo beautifull!

vCash
    I'm at least glad different people/commentators are speaking up a little bit now. On FB somebody said that the Russian commentators during the gala said that T/S were the best and they feel sad that their Carmen wasn't received as well as it should have.
    Could you ask -on what channel they saw this? Eurosport Russia? Wish to know, what British Eurosport commentators said.

the best thing to do would be to let V/M go. I think with Igor they could possibly have a shot.
    I think only if you really love someone, you will let this person to move on.
    For example, when TAT start working with BB she said to Moiseeva-Minikov - you need to find new coach, because i couldnt give something more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I saw some photos on Isabella Tobias facebok. Nothing else yet. I wish to see new Tessas dress. I think Keithlyn Weaver loo beautifull!
    Can you post the link please?

Rainbow I didn't realize you get nasty PMs too lol.

Here's the link Pani http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=WreXs...%3DWreXsXOvFt8

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash

well what else can you expect from d/w ubers
    they call us crazy but at least we don't gang up on one person and constantly harass them
    it think we just appear crazier than them because they are more of us

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    I think only if you really love someone, you will let this person to move on.
    For example, when TAT start working with BB she said to Moiseeva-Minikov - you need to find new coach, because i couldnt give something more.
    ITA, Pani. In general in life, if you really love someone, you'll let them move on when you can't give them what they need.

That was very classy of TAT to let M/M go when she couldn't give them what they needed anymore.

vCash

Here's the link Pani http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=WreXs...%3DWreXsXOvFt8
    Why i didnt get any of nasty PM?
    Thanks! I saw this. He said - honestly i prefer canadians Carmen. Leonova said she felt energy from the TV screen and stop doing make-up to see this
    Commentator prised V-M and W-P exibitions.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Thanks! I saw this. He said - honestly i prefer canadians Carmen. Leonova said she felt energy from the TV screen and stop doing make-up to see this
    That's my girl.

vCash
    Why i didnt get any of nasty PM?
    Commentator prised V-M and W-P exibitions.
    Thank you. We haven't talked about some things. Did you guys notice that the twinkling piano part in the music was gone this time? Also I really love Scott and I don't care what people say about him. Did you guys know he was basically coaching Tessa through the whole performance? Pay close attention you can hear him talking, especially at 4:47 during the FD.

vCash
    Thank you. We haven't talked about some things. Did you guys notice that the twinkling piano part in the music was gone this time? Also I really love Scott and I don't care what people say about him. Did you guys know he was basically coaching Tessa through the whole performance? Pay close attention you can hear him talking, especially at 4:47 during the FD.
    Maybe she talked to her some support words? How she could hear him , audience was so loud
    I think he did the same at 2009 WCh.
    What peple could talking about him this time. He didnt said nothing bad. He was smiling, especially for photos.
    And i agree- he love Tessa in some way. Like they said in past - sister-brother relationships.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    omg i thought i heard someone talking
    i didnt know it was scott though!
    does anyone know what he says?

vCash
    For me its interesting, what they want to show next season Hope something they will enjoy.
    Have you, guys, ideas fro Finnstep?
    I think Anisina was in similar situation in 2001. And Belbin in 2009. So i hope, T-S will not focusing on the past, but will enjoy the future. I think medals isnt everything in life and they had all medals already.
    I more interetsing in art now.
    Ioana, was both juniur Moirs girls at arena or only one?
    great post, pani! ITA.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    [...]
    I would point out that in ice dance, the technical elements are basically the athletic part, and they are measured by levels of difficulty. In the FD, D&W and V&M had the exact same base value, so their programs were judged to be equally difficult. I would also point out that V&M's lifts were all new, and it requires a great athleticism to do that because the old lift positions are already in their muscle memory. The lifts are also extremely dangerous and lifts with the jumping action, twisting action, and high center of gravity they do are very rare. In fact, some people suggested they might be illegal (you might wanna show her the goose lift with the jump exit, illegal for ice dance).

[...]
    Thank you for providing a very clear and thoughtful explanation, Cherub (and thanks for sharing that, Shayii). That's it exactly. Look at the mechanics of their lifts combined with their stability in performing those lifts. Athleticism at its finest.

And everything they do between the elements requires an incredible amount of strength and stamina. The way they move, varying their core positions as ddtpdx alluded to earlier, extending their free legs, expanding outside their respective centre axes are dependent on these things. And if you look at the variety of their transitions, you can see another area where muscle memory is extremely important.

It is Virtue and Moir's technical proficiency that undergirds their artistic brilliance.

and IoanaC, thanks for sharing that story about the Moirs. That is so sweet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    omg i thought i heard someone talking
    i didnt know it was scott though!
    does anyone know what he says?
    I thought I heard someone talking too besides the commentators lol. At 4:47 he says "step now." Pani people are mad at him because he said people probably didn't understand Carmen and also after the SD when he said he didn't care what 11 people thought, just the 10,000 behind them.

vCash
    I thought I heard someone talking too besides the commentators lol. At 4:47 he says "step now." Pani people are mad at him because he said people probably didn't understand Carmen and also after the SD when he said he didn't care what 11 people thought, just the 10,000 behind them.
    O, now i understand. But i agree with him about "Carmen", because he said - maybe they are not at our level yet and this is truth.
    Was they are on Delobel-Shocfelder level, when they skated "Frida", "Carnival"? On when Dusheney skated "Mission" first time? Thewy needed to skate it in next season, who judges gave them gold
    And honestly - i think every girl envil Tessa. Who didnt want to have a man, who will fight for you so much?

O, just realize, i think it was Charlie Moir wife with Danny daughter. Did they show Moirs on CBC?

Banned Member
    vCash
    lmao who are these people ?
    they're probably idiots from goldenskate. whenever d/w say something arrogant its the journalist fault but when Scott says something honest and for himself he is deemed arrogant.
    d/w uber logic

They seem to forget that us fans don't care about what Scott said in the past. we're not sanctimonious assholes like them
    Last edited by rainbowkisses; 03-18-2013 at 06:45 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    I think it's safe to say they're not going. Scott said the next plans are to get some rest and then begin working on the new programs. Probably also an exhibition for SOI, like they did last year. I'm glad they're skipping WTT. They need a break right now.
    Thank goodness. I was so hoping that V&M would skip WTT; I really did not want them there. Why, to finish 6 points behind again? ITA they need a break to recharge and regroup.

Which footage is it that we can hear Scott coach Tessa? I've seen the performance with the Italian commentary but I couldn't hear anything. I tried to listed to the pre-skate pep talk as well but couldn't make out much of it. However the look on Scott's face as he spoke to Tessa was very sweet. You can see how much he cares about her. Well you could see how much they care for one another. I think that Tessa and Scott's close friendship is one of the main things that has gotten them through these past few years. That, their talent and intestinal fortitude. These two are made of tough stuff. Tessa may look uber feminine and sometimes people might think she is fragile but she is made from hardy stuff and much better (so much better) than she often gets credit/gives herself credit for.

I'm glad that skating insiders from other countries are making their preference for V&M's Carmen known.

vCash
    Scott says ( I believe) " let's do this, you and me. Let's not leave it on the table." Now the next thing is either " we're gonna go out there and reach the surface" or " we're going to go out their and destroy it." then “just you and me, eh? Here we go". Prior to that, Scott says " the only way we can do this is by taking it slow" . the Tessa says " just take our time".

As their getting ready to skate, Tessa says“were going to take our time?" Winks then they begin. I also see their mouths moving more than usual, probably because I've seen the FD so much!!! Especially before the combo lift with Tessa doing the shoulder stand.
    Last edited by PEZazzz; 03-18-2013 at 07:18 PM.

vCash
    Scott is privet Tessa psychologist Maybe he learn psychology Universaty too?

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    Scott says ( I believe) " let's do this, you and me. Let's not leave it on the table." Now the next thing is either " we're gonna go out there and reach the surface" or " we're going to go out their and destroy it." then “just you and me, eh? Here we go". Prior to that, Scott says " the only way we can do this is by taking it slow" . the Tessa says " just take our time".
    im pretty sure he says "we are going to destroy this/it"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    im pretty sure he says "we are going to destroy this/it"
    Yeah I haven't looked at it but that would make more sense. The rest is right on I think.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast