Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

vCash
    [QUOTE=Moka-Ananas;3937374]I/K, QUOTE]

I hope they leave Morozov after this olympic season.

cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    I can only see I/K leave Morozov if Elena breaks up with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    I/K, Amodio, Leonova, Takahashi...anybody else?
    Really Takahashi ,is not with Morozov,he uses his services sometimes,
    Based on a polital promise of a gold Medal

vCash
    Some pics from Moscow and St. Petersburg on our homepage:
    http://www.figureskating-online.com/...in-russia.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eislauffan View Post
    great pictures! thank you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eislauffan View Post
    smirnov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuge View Post
    I hope they leave Morozov after this olympic season.
    There were rumors that I/K wanted to leave Morozov after this season, but RFSF didn't give them permission, so they stuck with him for another year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn_girl View Post
    There were rumors that I/K wanted to leave Morozov after this season, but RFSF didn't give them permission, so they stuck with him for another year
    They want to protect their number ones b/s!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyedwards View Post
    They want to protect their number ones b/s!
    I doubt it. They don't care where the medals come from, as long as there is a medal. As soon as B/S don't deliver, they will be replaced as number one.

YEAH!
    vCash
    They wanted to, and the fed wouldn't allow it? That's insane. If that's true, that's so frustrating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    They wanted to, and the fed wouldn't allow it? That's insane. If that's true, that's so frustrating.
    russian fed ordered no coaching change during pre- and olympic season. i think for their favourites they surely make expectations (kovtun, bazarova/larionov) but people like p/g just have to work as ordered.

i'm not their biggest fan, but it's the old story, sad that ice dancers like them will not be seen at any championships

vCash
    I don't believe it. There was something here about needing to ask for permission from Russian Federation when changing coaches just before the Olympic season, but considering how many Russian skaters did change their coach (Bazarova-Larionov, Stolbova-Klimov, Gerbold-Enbert, Voronov) I don't believe that I-K asked and were not allowed. I think it is more likely that someone just made it up. For them to change coaches, Elena would have to split up with Morozov, and if they did split up, the atmosphere at the rink would probably not be very nice; I don't think the Federation would want her to work in such environment. The Russian Federation must be aware of the relationship because neither Morozov nor Elena are hiding it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeschke View Post
    smirnov
    This new Smirnov reminds me of The Creature of The Rocky Horror Picture Show
    http://content9.flixster.com/questio...006491_std.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    I don't believe it. There was something here about needing to ask for permission from Russian Federation when changing coaches just before the Olympic season, but considering how many Russian skaters did change their coach (Bazarova-Larionov, Stolbova-Klimov, Gerbold-Enbert, Voronov) I don't believe that I-K asked and were not allowed.
    These skaters are either have little chances to make an olympic team, leave alone high placement in Sochi, so RFSF doesn't care much about them, or didn't have most well-known and successful coaches like Morozov, so RFSF doesn't care much about their previous coaches. IK are a different case I think

vCash
    Bazarova-Larionov are very likely going to Sochi, and if Kawaguti-Smirnov skate as bad as they skated throughout the last season, B-L will be number 2 pair, so I think the Federation actually cares about them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeschke View Post
    russian fed ordered no coaching change during pre- and olympic season. i think for their favourites they surely make expectations (kovtun, bazarova/larionov) but people like p/g just have to work as ordered.

i'm not their biggest fan, but it's the old story, sad that ice dancers like them will not be seen at any championships
    Cherub721 was responding to Autumn_girl's post about Ilinykh/Katsalapov. This time it wasn't about Puskash/Guerreiro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    Bazarova-Larionov are very likely going to Sochi, and if Kawaguti-Smirnov skate as bad as they skated throughout the last season, B-L will be number 2 pair, so I think the Federation actually cares about them.
    Of course. But not so much about their previous coach, who is nowhere Morozov's level and had some conflict with her students

vCash
    Of course. But not so much about their previous coach, who is nowhere Morozov's level and had some conflict with her students
    Agreed, and B/L had a poor showing at worlds (getting beat by K/S ) with only the GPF as their best performance. Vera needs all the jumping help she can get, if Moser can't help no one can.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by julieann View Post
    Agreed, and B/L had a poor showing at worlds (getting beat by K/S ) with only the GPF as their best performance. Vera needs all the jumping help she can get, if Moser can't help no one can.
    They could have Alexei Mishin drill his axel and toe technique into her until she gets it right.

vCash
    Elizaveta Tuktamysheva has been named one of the Russian "Samsung athlete ambassadors" for Sochi 2014: http://www.insidethegames.biz/olympi...for-sochi-2014
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast