vCash
    She's doing great!

vCash
    That looks better than some singles skaters 3t 3t

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpIO...VjI49yA/videos
    Max's youtube channel - shows him doing 3Lz, 3Lo, and 3F

YEAH!
    vCash
    I had no idea he could jump like that, especially being so tall.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    That looks better than some singles skaters 3t 3t
    It was very impressive, but I'm sure many of the skaters who perform 3T/3T land it a lot better in practice than in the context of a program in competition, let alone in unison with a partner.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kapriza View Post
    don't know if V/T are working on 3T-3T combination but this is what I found on YT:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gObNMbc-aLQ
    Thank you! What a gorgeous 3T-3T from Tatiana.
    improving my ballad- like lines

vCash
    I wonder how many times skaters have to do a certian element before the good one gets on youtube.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    Gachinski was asked last year just after Worlds if he considered changing coaches. The answer was lightning-quick and sharp: No.
    But what do you expect? Him standing beside Mishin and telling the Journalist: “sure I’d left my coach, if I had a choice to work with someone else till Plushenko retires.”

vCash
    don't know if V/T are working on 3T-3T combination but this is what I found on YT:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gObNMbc-aLQ
    Wow, the speed into that jumps and the ease they were done with is just Thank you for the link kapriza!
    I'd love to see V/T to integrate a 3-3 in their programmes. It would give them a huge advantage, in particular in view of the fact that S/S will pretty sure continue to work on their throw triple axel for Sochi.

Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpIO...VjI49yA/videos
    Max's youtube channel - shows him doing 3Lz, 3Lo, and 3F
    Thanks Macassar88! These ones are not bad either! I wonder if Tatjana would be able to pull off a 3 flip or a triple loop as well? She is such a good jumper! Looks like V/T might be experimenting with changes to their jump content right know.

Quote Originally Posted by julieann View Post
    I wonder how many times skaters have to do a certian element before the good one gets on youtube.
    Of course they link their best tries and not failures. But still most other pair skaters probably don't manage to do such jumps at all!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Katarzyna View Post
    But still most other pair skaters probably don't manage to do such jumps at all!
    That's something no one will ever know...

vCash
    That's something no one will ever know...
    Probably not! But I guess we can assume this for those skaters having already troubles with easier jumps! Just imagine Vera Bazarova doing these jumps!

vCash
    But still most other pair skaters probably don't manage to do such jumps at all!
    In practice, Maximin Coia 3T-3T was effortless...

vCash
    Probably not! But I guess we can assume this for those skaters having already troubles with easier jumps! Just imagine Vera Bazarova doing these jumps!
    Very true but practice and competitions are two totally different things for Bazarova, Volosozhar and everyone else.

I'm sure that Stolbova (who does a great 3T+2T+2T) would be able to do a 3T+3T if someone asked her try them in practice and put the best looking one on the internet. I think Moore-Towers, Berton and Duhamel would have great looking ones as well. I would rather see them in competition.

It's really risky to change up jumps during the Olympics season especially for pairs who have to get them in sync. Too bad they didn't try it this year.

vCash
    don't know if V/T are working on 3T-3T combination but this is what I found on YT:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gObNMbc-aLQ
    seems like a russian warning sign for the germans: you may have th3a but we may have 3t3t.

could be risky in an olympic season, but i like to see how those 2 pairs are pushing each other.

but my heart totally belongs to the germans and is still crying for mukhortva, but that's off-topic, great combo!

vCash
    It's really risky to change up jumps during the Olympics season especially for pairs who have to get them in sync. Too bad they didn't try it this year.
    It is risky, but probably they thought that they don’t need to add technical difficulty to win. So why take the risk? Actually they even cut down with not longer going for the throw triple flip. After Worlds they maybe thought that gold is not locked for them in Sochi, even if they go clean as other pairs were trying hard to add technical difficulty.

vCash
    I wonder if those vids are just for fun, or if they are seriously thinking of upping their sbs jump content.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Maybe Mozer anticipated the videos, and that's one of the reasons she said they're keeping their current elements.

Isn't it pretty standard training practice to try jumps in combination to strengthen the first one?
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    Maybe Mozer anticipated the videos, and that's one of the reasons she said they're keeping their current elements.
    But coaches may change their mind, in particular if certain elements were not consistent yet when being asked. I'm really looking forward to WTT now, as I think if V/T are thinking about adding more technical difficulty, this would be a good chance to do so without taking a big risk.

Actually I think adding a 3-3 is not as risky than changing other elements - you don’t have to change choreo a lot, like you have to when changing jumps requiring different entrances and I assume it’s a lot easier for a pair, to train how the get the 2nd jump of a combo in sync (at least if landed well by both skaters), than the first one.

Personally I would love to see V/T to make it happen. But I really like them and so I might be biased with my excitement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by casken View Post
    I wonder if those vids are just for fun, or if they are seriously thinking of upping their sbs jump content.
    It seems to be the thing the Russian skaters do. There is Vlad Sezganov whose videos landing a 4Lutz are all over the Russian internet, yet he had never made it to the top 5 in Russian nationals. If I recall correctly there were some monstrous jumps by Pluschenko as well (was it 3A/4T combination or something?). Unfortunately all those jumps landed during the practice only are not worth much.

vCash
    Menshov http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx3GnlX4TlY 4S / 4Lo / 4T-3T/ 4T-4T great!!!!

Plushenko 3A-4T http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBVM8NB27WI is far from perfect, but not bad at all

vCash
    deleted

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast