Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1002
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mia joy View Post
    lol Doris, thanks for revealing to me what Tony the Tiger is all about. Sometimes it's really hard to follow you, US guys here. I've never seen a Kellogg's commercial in my life.

nevertheless, the title is great. It gets my vote
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEppEYxXaWA&t=0m11s

Just had to share it with ya

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiazumi View Post
    thank you! Now I'm loving the thread title idea even more!

vCash
    I was at Walmart today and they had a big display of Kelloggs merchandise. You can get an insulated mug and shirts with Tony the Tiger and the slogan "they're great". I really think that this was meant to be the new thread title!

vCash
    If I remember right, tomorrow is the start of Champs Camp. Let's hope they receive great feedback! and maybe some news on their music
    "Eve was not taken out of Adam's head to top him, neither out of his feet to be trampled by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him."

On a time traveling circus... with ice dancing?
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaffeine View Post
    If I remember right, tomorrow is the start of Champs Camp. Let's hope they receive great feedback! and maybe some news on their music
    Can't wait! We should have our new post up in honor of this momentous occasion. I feel like I've been waiting for years and seconds for Champs Camp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by circuscandy View Post
    Can't wait! We should have our new post up in honor of this momentous occasion. I feel like I've been waiting for years and seconds for Champs Camp.
    I hope we get reports. It seems that some years news is more plentiful than others!

I'm excited that the season is underway, and that we are seeing programs now! I know we have the Scheherezade rumor for the FD, but is there any info. about M/C's SD other than the choreographic input of Derek Hough?

vCash
    Well we better get posting to finish this one! I'm so glad summer is winding down, its my least favorite season but I live in the south so...plus I like fall and winter sports like football and skating. Can't believe we have Winter Olympics to look forward to...I still have Vancouver memories on my mind, still remembering the thrill of watching Meryl and Charlie winning that silver medal.
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Twelve more posts to go!

Attention USFSA personnel: PLEASE give us lots of tidbits, videos, soundbites, interviews, etc etc from Champs Camp this week!!
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    Twelve more posts to go!

Attention USFSA personnel: PLEASE give us lots of tidbits, videos, soundbites, interviews, etc etc from Champs Camp this week!!
    I'm hoping that because it's an Olympic season we will have lots of info. I want music info already
    "Eve was not taken out of Adam's head to top him, neither out of his feet to be trampled by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him."

On a time traveling circus... with ice dancing?
    vCash
    And people can like or dislike Derek Hough's personality, but the man can choreograph ballroom. I'm really excited to see his work. I hope his involvement boosts the attention on Meryl and Charlie. They could really use some.

I am so impatient for the music announcement.

I'm also going to buy my Skate America tickets next weekend. I just can't pass up the chance to attend it this season.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash

I'm also going to buy my Skate America tickets next weekend. I just can't pass up the chance to attend it this season.
    Yay!! We're going to have a huge M&C fan contingent there! In addition to all their hometown fans, of course.
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

vCash
    Yay!! We're going to have a huge M&C fan contingent there! In addition to all their hometown fans, of course.
    I can't wait!

vCash
    Lets hope the Champs Camp powers that be, love their programs so they can start concentrating on getting them polished and trained to perfection (with no do overs) Can't wait.

vCash
    Would they even have time to change programs now if they were told to at Champs Camp? They have the SLC competition next month.
    I'm going to twizzle into a triple axel and spiral out of it.

vCash
    I for one hope the Scheherezade rumor is just that - a rumor. I just can't see how this could be the best music of their career. But hey, I could be wrong. I didn't like the DF idea either and ended up obsessed with that program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mia joy View Post
    I for one hope the Scheherezade rumor is just that - a rumor. I just can't see how this could be the best music of their career. But hey, I could be wrong. I didn't like the DF idea either and ended up obsessed with that program.
    Hm..I see your point. But the music hasn't been used that often in ice dance so they have the opportunity to make it a signature program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaffeine View Post
    Hm..I see your point. But the music hasn't been used that often in ice dance so they have the opportunity to make it a signature program.
    Maybe it's because I love them but I think they could make any piece of music their signature program. They put their own stamp on whatever they do.

vCash
    I think they heard you - I've started a Champs Camp news thread in GSD: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...skaters-teams)
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    I'm going to twizzle into a triple axel and spiral out of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shsocu View Post
    I'm not supposed to give it away... But I can say we'll be showing how to get to Sesame Street
    Hmmmm......Open Sesame=Scheherazade? Over thinking this?

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast