Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1002
  1. #421

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    783
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3147
    Last year, WTT was a wonderful way to end the season with a win. This year it would be higher risk/lower reward. All things considered, Virtue and Moir should have skipped last year.

  2. #422
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On a time traveling circus... with ice dancing?
    Posts
    567
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Since it's the Olympic season (what?!??!), I have a feeling a lot of the top teams who have pulled out/decided not to go switched their gears to the horizon as soon as Worlds ended. No one wants to waste precious practice and planning time, I suppose.

  3. #423

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,153
    vCash
    862
    Rep Power
    5668
    Quote Originally Posted by circuscandy View Post
    Since it's the Olympic season (what?!??!), I have a feeling a lot of the top teams who have pulled out/decided not to go switched their gears to the horizon as soon as Worlds ended. No one wants to waste precious practice and planning time, I suppose.
    Not to mention, everything is slightly earlier than a regular season. It is going to be a long few months waiting for music info.

  4. #424

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    16,691
    vCash
    450
    Rep Power
    7993
    Quote Originally Posted by mollymgr View Post
    Not to mention, everything is slightly earlier than a regular season. It is going to be a long few months waiting for music info.
    I know it makes me crazy waiting and wondering.

  5. #425

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,865
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    978

    Re: Davis & White #16: Magical Wizard Hair

    Well, I have nothing intelligent to add to this thread (nothing new about that), except to say that this is a great thread title!

    Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

  6. #426
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by circuscandy View Post
    Since it's the Olympic season (what?!??!), I have a feeling a lot of the top teams who have pulled out/decided not to go switched their gears to the horizon as soon as Worlds ended. No one wants to waste precious practice and planning time, I suppose.
    It will also be fun to watch the "2nd tier" teams, if you can call them that, compete without the top teams there.

  7. #427

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    16,691
    vCash
    450
    Rep Power
    7993
    It will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

    I can't keep up with who is actually going.

    Chock/Bates
    Weaver/Poje
    Carron/Jones
    Reeds
    Monko/Khavalian
    Yu Xiaoyang / Wang Chen

  8. #428
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    It is a shame that Elena and Nikita won't be there for comparison with the others. Was there a reason given for why they didn't accept the invitation after Bobrova/Soloviev decided to opt out?

  9. #429

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,586
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    42893
    Quote Originally Posted by tinypawsxxoo View Post
    It is a shame that Elena and Nikita won't be there for comparison with the others. Was there a reason given for why they didn't accept the invitation after Bobrova/Soloviev decided to opt out?
    http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...=1#post3892777
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

  10. #430

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pandora's Box
    Posts
    1,293
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    856
    Not sure if this was posted...latest video by 'Marlie' with DJ as a guest star


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=FPrem4mpzNY

  11. #431

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,153
    vCash
    862
    Rep Power
    5668
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaffeine View Post
    Not sure if this was posted...latest video by 'Marlie' with DJ as a guest star


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=FPrem4mpzNY
    Holy smokes!!!DJ grew a lot since the last video.

  12. #432
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,007
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    There needs to be a book. "The Adventures of Marlie and D.J"

  13. #433
    U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Shamelessly fangirling
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,775
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5115
    Quote Originally Posted by mollymgr View Post
    Holy smokes!!!DJ grew a lot since the last video.
    I didn't even recognize her! I thought Meryl got a new dog.
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

  14. #434

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,153
    vCash
    862
    Rep Power
    5668
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    I didn't even recognize her! I thought Meryl got a new dog.
    It definitely isn't DJ. I think it is the Davis family "Obama dog".

    Some photos from World's.

  15. #435
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On a time traveling circus... with ice dancing?
    Posts
    567
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    DJ, you've CHANGED! I wonder what she thinks of Meryl's dog impersonating her in a video. The spotlight has been stolen!

  16. #436
    U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Shamelessly fangirling
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,775
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5115
    I didn't think that was DJ but I didn't think they'd try to fake out the kids LOL.

  17. #437

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    531
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    I didn't think that was DJ but I didn't think they'd try to fake out the kids LOL.
    I wonder if they filmed it on April Fool's Day?
    I'm going to twizzle into a triple axel and spiral out of it.

  18. #438

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,065
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5116
    Maybe they wanted to see if the kids were paying attention.

  19. #439

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    783
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3147
    It was April Fool's because they referred to her eating too much Easter dinner the day before. That's pretty funny, actually.

  20. #440
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On a time traveling circus... with ice dancing?
    Posts
    567
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Do you think Meryl and Charlie will do a B competition like Tessa and Scott sometimes do, since it's the Olympic year?

Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •