Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    In 2010 I got a Sears Kenmore Elite machine. It is superb, best dishwasher I've ever owned. Nearly silent, good looking, reliable, and by god it gets the dishes clean. I'm able to clean one of the filters myself--I like that. It's easy to do and helps to keep the repairman away. Doesn't need to be done often either. I got one for my mother and she's happy happy too. I never make a purchase like this without consulting Consumer Reports, btw.

vCash
    Ordered my Bosch dishwasher today. Cannot wait! Thanks to everyone for your comments.

vCash
    Just wanted to say that my Bosch dishwasher was installed Friday andit is great. Very quiet and gets everything very clean, and no spots with the rinse aid stuff. Yay! Oh, my cat Leo us very perplexed about the red light that reflects off the floor when it is running, LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8pics View Post
    Just wanted to say that my Bosch dishwasher was installed Friday andit is great. Very quiet and gets everything very clean, and no spots with the rinse aid stuff. Yay! Oh, my cat Leo us very perplexed about the red light that reflects off the floor when it is running, LOL.
    Love that you're happy with the dishwasher. Probably would have gone with Bosch, myself, if we didn't have a height issue. Enjoy!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    I have a Bosch. Its chief attraction was that it locks shut--my son was a toddler at the time. Still works well enough, cleans dishes very quietly and all.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12