Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    It's so unfair that British Eurosport are showing tennis from 4 until midnight (Some not even live) yet other Eurosport channels are showing the Women's short. Why do the viewers in the UK get so little ?.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    But the ISU have been paid for the right s- they've got what they wanted $$$$$s i can't imagine the ISU would care if the viewrs are being shafted. If they cared about actually getting the sport out to a greater number of viewers they'd drop the cost and/or spread it around more (or put it up on youtube or their own channel as soon as possible), since they don't I can't imagine the ISU will do anything.
    Oh yeah, I know they've already been paid and have sold the rights. I have just complained that Eurosport uses skating as a 'filler' sport between tennis/football/snooker and that although they have the rights to show skating, that means they have also the rights not to show it which is frustrating and annoying. I wrote that I would be happy to pay for the ISU channel if they cared to broadcast until Eurosport actually went live. I have not as yet had a reply. Surprise

Quote Originally Posted by PashaFan View Post

Who runs Eurosport ?. They should be fired.
    These people buy up the sporting rights from sports governing bodies http://www3.ebu.ch/cms/en/services/sports/rights
    Last edited by skatefan; 03-14-2013 at 12:39 PM.
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

vCash
    It's so unfair that British Eurosport are showing tennis from 4 until midnight (Some not even live) yet other Eurosport channels are showing the Women's short. Why do the viewers in the UK get so little ?.
    I know it's sooo disappointing.
    Don't worry I'm sure BES will maybe kindly show the top three ladies in between
    the SD groups at midnight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuge View Post
    I know it's sooo disappointing.
    Don't worry I'm sure BES will maybe kindly show the top three ladies in between
    the SD groups at midnight
    Highlights of the ladies short are still scheduled for Friday evening after the pairs free. I'm so hoping this does not get nixed for yet MORE TENNIS.

vCash
    I've just checked and YES Ladies is on at Six o'clock today till eight
    Eurosport can't make it's mind up .

vCash
    I've just checked and YES Ladies is on at Six o'clock today till eight
    Eurosport can't make it's mind up .
    Thanks for the info. Are Eurosport about to do something right for once

vCash
    Eurosport just started, showing YuNa Kim http://88.80.5.80/w00t/20130313/vv51...35-541874.html
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

vCash
    YES , Ladies Sp is now on British Eurosport !

vCash
    Don't forget that the BBC Red Button has full coverage live of both the pairs free & Men's free today !

vCash
    Don't forget that the BBC Red Button has full coverage live of both the pairs free & Men's free today !
    Whooo BBC.Definately not staying up for the mens will watch tomorrow on tape as mens is my least favourite
    Plus staying up for the SD is catching up with me now I'm usually in bed before 11

vCash
    Whooo BBC.Definately not staying up for the mens will watch tomorrow on tape as mens is my least favourite
    Plus staying up for the SD is catching up with me now I'm usually in bed before 11
    And now we have to stay up until three in the morning for the ladies free !. I'll be dead by midnight !.
    Anyone watching Eurosport getting dodgy sound ?. Kinda bumpy. I don't have HD, it's just the standard.

vCash
    Are BBC showing FD red button today ?ES showing it Sunday morning
    If not I'll have to watch the Latvian link .

vCash
    Are BBC showing FD red button today ?ES showing it Sunday morning
    If not I'll have to watch the Latvian link .
    Check the red button just before 20.50 for the Free Dance & then the ladies straight after. The BBC are showing the free dance online live (I think). I will check.

vCash
    It's scheduled for 19.30

vCash
    Only 1 hour for the Gala on Eurosport tonight. Sad.

vCash
    Only 1 hour for the Gala on Eurosport tonight. Sad.
    I don't know about you but my brain is skated out I'm not too bothered as we've seen all the programmes they'll be doing before anyway Hallelluyah Fade into you Mary Poppins etc
    Hasn't it been great though ?

is lutz crazy!!!
    vCash
    BES just add insult to injury. FD scheduled for 10pm tonight. What do we have? Unscheduled cycling fluff and no actually reschedule showing on the programming. ES HD shows a reschedule to 2235 then 2250. Skating then starts at 2230 so I have plenty of messed I recording. Grrrrrr!!!! Started with group two so I assume the following Gala programming will be delayed and then cut short or the following programming extended.

My last ES rant of the seaon - My mother will be relieved not to have to hear this again for a few months!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mella View Post
    BES just add insult to injury. FD scheduled for 10pm tonight. What do we have? Unscheduled cycling fluff and no actually reschedule showing on the programming. ES HD shows a reschedule to 2235 then 2250. Skating then starts at 2230 so I have plenty of messed I recording. Grrrrrr!!!! Started with group two so I assume the following Gala programming will be delayed and then cut short or the following programming extended.

My last ES rant of the seaon - My mother will be relieved not to have to hear this again for a few months!
    Yep, my family are thrilled the skating season is over so they can have their tv back !. Eurosport don't have a clue how to treat their viewers but I kinda knew it would be like this. I guess we should be grateful we got as much as we did.
    Also, nuge I know how you feel. By 12.30 last night I just wanted to see Yuna skate & then go to bed. I was past it. Great season though. I hope we get as much of the grand prix series later this year what with it being the Olympic season.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123