Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaFan View Post
    DON'T complain to them complain to the ISU. They have sold them the rights.
    Done
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

vCash
    BBC are showing all four FD's. Two on Saturday & Two on Friday.
    Yet again I'm disgusted with British Eurosport. DON'T complain to them complain to the ISU. They have sold them the rights. Pissing off the viewers is not the right way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan View Post
    Done
    But the ISU have been paid for the right s- they've got what they wanted $$$$$s i can't imagine the ISU would care if the viewrs are being shafted. If they cared about actually getting the sport out to a greater number of viewers they'd drop the cost and/or spread it around more (or put it up on youtube or their own channel as soon as possible), since they don't I can't imagine the ISU will do anything.

vCash
    Thanks skatefan !
    I just checked my Sky planner & the Women's short is now Eurosport on Friday early evening. Let's just hope it stay's there !

vCash
    Can anyone sort this out for me ?. My Sky planner is now showing that the men's SP starts at 11 tonight on Eurosport but does not end until 7.30 in the morning !. This can't be right. Do you think they will show the pairs SP after the men's short ?. Or is that just very wishful thinking ?!

vCash
    There's no programming at all between the end of Men SP and 7:30 in the morning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    There's no programming at all between the end of Men SP and 7:30 in the morning.

I've just emailed the ISU to tell them how bad it is the British Eurosport are showing their usual Wednesday selection (Small boring progames) while LIVE skating is going on.
    Who runs Eurosport ?. They should be fired.

vCash
    Can anyone sort this out for me ?. My Sky planner is now showing that the men's SP starts at 11 tonight on Eurosport but does not end until 7.30 in the morning !. This can't be right. Do you think they will show the pairs SP after the men's short ?. Or is that just very wishful thinking ?!
    I spotted that too - I think it's a blip in the programming - it usually goes to the shopping channel at 2am and I suspect it will do at 2am. Unless they fix the listing, though, your recording it likely to be 8hrs or more - with a good 6 hours of home shopping at the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuge View Post
    I think The BBC are showing a lot on the RED button .

We have to wait till Sunday night 22.00 to see FD
    How do I access red button on BBC? I have never done that.

vCash
    Thanks to you all for the links. I have Tvteka all set to go as soon as I walk back in the door from the rink. fingers crossed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    How do I access red button on BBC? I have never done that.
    It's only available if you are in the UK and watching live at the time it is being broadcast (in other words you can't set up sky plus or tivo to record the red button). You go to any BBC channel and then press the red button on your remote control and menu comes up with different viewing options.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    It's only available if you are in the UK and watching live at the time it is being broadcast (in other words you can't set up sky plus or tivo to record the red button). You go to any BBC channel and then press the red button on your remote control and menu comes up with different viewing options.
    Thank you. I will try that because Eurosport is quite limited.

vCash
    dupe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dinakt View Post
    My best advice would be to show up on FSU at 11:50 EST on Wednesday.
    The Pairs Short should be live on channel
    Cпорт
    with words
    Фигурное Катание
    or
    Чемпионат мира по Фигурному катанию.
    No worries, you'll find it! If you have any problems, post here or in Pairs Short thread.
    Thank you Dinakt -- I have Sport but do not see anything like Worlds listed. : ( : ( Google translating like mad...

vCash
    I am also frantically looking for the live skating through the TVTeka website. Got the free trial, and now I can't find the right button. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

vCash
    From the 2013 Worlds forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by just tuned in View Post
    Got it! Above the word Телепрограмма
    there is a rectangular button to click on to watch live.
    ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by orientalplane View Post
    Go to Sport2 and click on it. To the top right of the screen, there's a rectangular box with a button. Click on it and it will turn red and you will be live. Don't worry about seeing the word Телепрограмма; I couldn't see it either. Let us know whether you're successful!
    Last edited by Sylvia; 03-13-2013 at 05:00 PM.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Ok, found this other link which works-- THANKS suzieb129!! So much for downloading all that stuff on my computer.

http://ilemi.pe/91491/1/Watch-ISU-Wo...ionships-2013/

vCash
    If there is anyone who can get German channel ARD they are showing highlights of the pairs short tomorrow during the other winter sports coverage through the day.
    Also, if you have a freeview box then the red button channel (UK only) has all four free skates at the weekend.
    Hope this helps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    But the ISU have been paid for the right s- they've got what they wanted $$$$$s i can't imagine the ISU would care if the viewrs are being shafted. If they cared about actually getting the sport out to a greater number of viewers they'd drop the cost and/or spread it around more (or put it up on youtube or their own channel as soon as possible), since they don't I can't imagine the ISU will do anything.
    You still have to do your bit & let the ISU know how it is harming such a great sport. Less coverage = Less people watching = Less people skating. Also, Eurosport coverage this season has been weird. Fantastic coverage of the Grand Prix Events, Junior Worlds & The 4CC's BUT the two BIG events the Euro's & World's get treated like this. Why ?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    From the 2013 Worlds forum:

ETA:
    THANK YOU!!!! I missed half the comp but I have it now. Thank you!!!!

vCash
    You still have to do your bit & let the ISU know how it is harming such a great sport. Less coverage = Less people watching = Less people skating. Also, Eurosport coverage this season has been weird. Fantastic coverage of the Grand Prix Events, Junior Worlds & The 4CC's BUT the two BIG events the Euro's & World's get treated like this. Why ?!
    Let me know if you geta response from the ISU, I bet you don't, but if you do, i'm happy to add my voice, but for now I think it's a waste of time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast