Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Eurosports Worlds 2013 coverage

The Women's Short has just gone from the Eurosport listings in favour of yet more tennis.
    No pairs short & no women's short. Yep.......................Even worse than last year. Classic Eurosport

vCash
    I still see a listing for Thu, 19:00-20:45 CET. Not complete but probably the last two groups. Where did you see it scrubbed off?
    http://tv.eurosport.com/tvhome.shtml

vCash
    I was just looking on the Yahoo/Eurosport tv listings. I really hope you are right. The Women's short is always a highlight for me at any championships. I was looking at the British Eurosports listings. Are you the same?.

vCash
    I am looking to Eurosport International

vCash
    It's gone from British Eurosport. @EurosportUKTV if you feel like complaining at them...

vCash
    You get Russian Eurosport on TVTeka.

vCash
    It's like a bad joke - coverage of every part of the competition for 4CC and Junior worlds and a pile of crap for Europeans and worlds....they are so completely clueless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by morqet View Post
    It's gone from British Eurosport. @EurosportUKTV if you feel like complaining at them...
    I can still see it there. It is on Friday at 19.00 at British Eurosport 1.

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Yes, it's still there as hanca says. Not live, but I don't think it ever was this time. 1h 45m should hopefully cover more than the top two groups. Perhaps the last two plus a few selected skaters. After all, Kim won't be in the final or penultimate group, so it would be rather if she were chacked.
    Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!"

vCash
    The Live coverage from the FD and the Gala is now gone from ESP 2 on international (nordic at least) :-(
    ESP 1 still lists a 90 min coverage from the FD sunday at 23:00 and 60 min from the Gala Monday 00:30 CET. Happily I just discovered that swedish TV 4 have fully live coverage on internet, probable geoblocked though.

vCash
    I think The BBC are showing a lot on the RED button .

We have to wait till Sunday night 22.00 to see FD
    Last edited by nuge; 03-12-2013 at 05:44 PM.

vCash
    BBC are showing all four FD's. Two on Saturday & Two on Friday.
    Yet again I'm disgusted with British Eurosport. DON'T complain to them complain to the ISU. They have sold them the rights. Pissing off the viewers is not the right way to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    You get Russian Eurosport on TVTeka.
    Ziggy,

Where is, and how do I connect to this? And how would I know anything about what is being shown since I don't read russian? Please help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by momnatur View Post
    Ziggy,

Where is, and how do I connect to this? And how would I know anything about what is being shown since I don't read russian? Please help.
    tvteka.com

If you use Chrome (which is the best browser anyway), you can translate the whole page into English.

You get loads of Russian tv channels (not just Eurosport but other ones as well and they will be showing Worlds too) both live and on-demand.
    Last edited by Ziggy; 03-13-2013 at 12:57 AM.

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    TVTeka is a paid subscription service ($12/month?) but there is a 2-3 day free trial period that needs to be requested ahead of time - via Google Translate: http://translate.google.com/translat...support/forums (click on the "Trial" link)

"We provide potential users of a single trial using the service duration from 2 to 3 days, depending on your time zone."
    How does a person know if it's a 2 or 3 day trial period? Worlds competition is 4 days long (Wed.-Sat.).

Also, it might take up to 24 hours for the free trial to kick in.

ETA that Jenna received her confirmation free trial email from TVTeka very quickly and it said it's for 3 days.
    Last edited by Sylvia; 03-13-2013 at 03:37 PM.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    TVTeka is a paid subscription service ($12/month?) but there is a 2-3 day free trial period that needs to be requested ahead of time - via Google Translate: http://translate.google.com/translat...support/forums (click on the "Trial" link)

"We provide potential users of a single trial using the service duration from 2 to 3 days, depending on your time zone."
    To Request the Free Trial:

1) Go to http://www.tvteka.com
    2) Click on the white box on the top beginning with "Pe.." and type in an email and password you want to use to log in to Tv Teka.
    3) Go to your email and click the link they send you to confirm your account.
    4) Go back to TVTeka and log in.
    5) You should see a blue drop down menu in the top right corner below your email. Click on the third option under the drop down menu.
    6) This should take you to a screen with a green button. Click the green button to request the free trial. You should also get an email about this.

Apparently it can take as long as 24 hours for the free trial to kick in so do it now!

vCash
    HELP! I managed to subscribe to TV Teka for a month ($12) but, without Google Chrome, I am lost in the sea of Russian channels. Can anyone tell me EXACTLY what channel Worlds will be on? Will all events be on the one channel? Thanks!!!

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Can anyone tell me EXACTLY what channel Worlds will be on? Will all events be on the one channel?
    According to this post in the 2013 Worlds forum in Kiss and Cry:
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway View Post
    Sport will be covering the first two days, the first events on day 3 and 4, while the second events on day 3 and 4 will be covered by Rossiya 2.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Thank you so much, Sylvia!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    HELP! I managed to subscribe to TV Teka for a month ($12) but, without Google Chrome, I am lost in the sea of Russian channels. Can anyone tell me EXACTLY what channel Worlds will be on? Will all events be on the one channel? Thanks!!!
    My best advice would be to show up on FSU at 11:50 EST on Wednesday.
    The Pairs Short should be live on channel
    Cпорт
    with words
    Фигурное Катание
    or
    Чемпионат мира по Фигурному катанию.
    No worries, you'll find it! If you have any problems, post here or in Pairs Short thread.
    improving my ballad- like lines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast