Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1008
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    That close up of Scott's face...

Remind me never to challenge him to a duel in a back alley somewhere, okay?

vCash

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    The gala was really fun and Hallelujah absolutely gorgeous. I think it was the best performance I've seen. Scott looked so intense and the hug at the end... It almost healed my heartbreak.
    i always found hallelujuah so cathartic (cathartic as in purification or purgation of the emotions (as pity and fear) primarily through art)
    anyways am I the only one who noticed that everytime v/m lose to d/w at wch theres always a backlash from the inner ice dance community? (such as zhulin)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    i always found hallelujuah so cathartic (cathartic as in purification or purgation of the emotions (as pity and fear) primarily through art)
    anyways am I the only one who noticed that everytime v/m lose to d/w at wch theres always a backlash from the inner ice dance community? (such as zhulin)
    What backlash are you referring to? When Zhulin made those comments, didn't he just say that he prefers V/M over D/W in a more general sense rather than this competition? I don't think he said they should've won, unless I missed something?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan12 View Post
    What backlash are you referring to? When Zhulin made those comments, didn't he just say that he prefers V/M over D/W in a more general sense rather than this competition? I don't think he said they should've won, unless I missed something?
    No, he didnt said nothing about results. But said - i am tired t answer i prefer V-M to D-W, because they are on different direction of ice dance.
    And yes, this season TAT is too busy with Kovtun and will not send letter to ISU about unfair ice dance results

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    im just saying how everyone comes to their defense to say even though d/w won v/m are still better

vCash
    I am afraid that may have been the last performance of Hallelujah That is, assuming they don't do WTT and have new exhibitions for Stars on Ice.

I am so so proud of them for keeping their heads high this week. I just can't get enough of them. I don't care who coaches them next year, I want them to be happy and to enjoy every minute of it. With team Canada so strong this week it is possible that they'll pick up another gold medal in that event.

PS a big thanks to all who post pictures and videos in this thread. As I've said, i just can't get enough! Keep them coming!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSGP21 View Post
    I am afraid that may have been the last performance of Hallelujah That is, assuming they don't do WTT and have new exhibitions for Stars on Ice.

I am so so proud of them for keeping their heads high this week. I just can't get enough of them. I don't care who coaches them next year, I want them to be happy and to enjoy every minute of it. With team Canada so strong this week it is possible that they'll pick up another gold medal in that event.

PS a big thanks to all who post pictures and videos in this thread. As I've said, i just can't get enough! Keep them coming!!
    Team competition medal is good thing. But i think V-M deserve there own medals. So - fingers crossed.
    Maybe they dont need to compete full season next year? I mean< Yu-Na didnt compete and showed such a strong skating

vCash
    I doubt they won't skate the GPF. Ice dance is different, as we all know. If DW compete the whole year, they will carry that momentum into the OG. VM have to keep chasing them. Of course, whatever works best for them.

vCash
    CBC coverage of the Gala with Tracy and Kurt and Brenda Irving hosting. In the intro they were all asked about highlights. Tracy said that for her it was dance (of course), she said that VM's Carmen was under-appreciated by the judges, she also said that WP were a highlight for her too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    I doubt they won't skate the GPF. Ice dance is different, as we all know. If DW compete the whole year, they will carry that momentum into the OG. VM have to keep chasing them. Of course, whatever works best for them.
    If they feel healthy and strong - of couse. But its will not be problem if they will need a little more time.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSGP21 View Post

as much as i love hallelujah, im happy to see it go. they need to do something fresh and upbeat. i kinda wish they can dance to queen or billy joel for an ex

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by volunteer View Post
    CBC coverage of the Gala with Tracy and Kurt and Brenda Irving hosting. In the intro they were all asked about highlights. Tracy said that for her it was dance (of course), she said that VM's Carmen was under-appreciated by the judges, she also said that WP were a highlight for her too.
    PJ also said they're under appreciated by the judges but not by her. Thought that was nice.

I could have sworn I read somewhere they're not doing WTT I'm going to try to look for it. I hope they do something upbeat too (in my head I want them to do ET by Katy Perry).

vCash
    They need tow numbers fro CSOI. I hope they will made ex Carmen version. Without spin, SS, but with transitions from the original version. Canada deserve to see Carmen "live". And they still need second number. Hope something light and funny and very dancing.
    I think if Tracy and others disagree with judges, they need to talk about this durin arround table after ice dance competitions.
    And i think will be good if PJ will made vote for - what choreo did you like more - NDP or Carmen. I am not sure about results, but will be interesting.

vCash
    "We are proud of our performance tonight, said Virtue. We wanted to forget the short program and present the best show possible tonight and I think we did. The rest (ranking) does not really matter. "

"This week has been the most exciting and most exhausting of our career," summarized Moir, who is like his partner from London. "It was very exciting to skate in front of all the people we know, but it was difficult to have no respite to regroup and prepare for the competition.
    "We will now take a break, start thinking about our upcoming programs and work for the Games in Sochi, continued Moir. Yet we have a very vague idea of ​​what we want to do. Certainly, it will be new, no repeat what we have already done on the ice ... "
    Here it is. It's a French interview so used google translator, but Scott just said they were gonna take a break then start preparing for next year.

source

vCash
    marina has an idea and very soon she will unveil it
    http://www.saultstar.com/2013/03/17/...medium=twitter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    PJ also said they're under appreciated by the judges but not by her. Thought that was nice.

I could have sworn I read somewhere they're not doing WTT I'm going to try to look for it. I hope they do something upbeat too (in my head I want them to do ET by Katy Perry).
    Oh Shayii I love ET that would be hot!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Here it is. It's a French interview so used google translator, but Scott just said they were gonna take a break then start preparing for next year.

source
    i doubt they're going to the world team trophy. the rules state that for pairs and dance, one team of the two highest ranked at worlds will compete at WTT. So if V/M don't go, W/P will. But chan and reynolds will be forced to go no? this competition is bad timing for all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    Unveil it where? She's annoying me so much right now. Maybe I just feel like taking my anger out on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by sequins View Post
    Oh Shayii I love ET that would be hot!
    I know right? It's time like these I wish they had twitter so I can just tell them myself.
    i doubt they're going to the world team trophy. the rules state that for pairs and dance, one team of the two highest ranked at worlds will compete at WTT. So if V/M don't go, W/P will. But chan and reynolds will be forced to go no? this competition is bad timing for all.
    Oh I didn't know that. I thought the highest ranked had to go no matter what. I'm glad they're not going.

vCash
    I sure hope she unveils it to the public, not just to VM. Dying to know what the new idea is . . . .

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast