Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    yep
    when people remember d/w they're going to remember them as v/m's shadow
    cause everytime they beat v/m, v/m always happens to steal the show away from them
    You are so right.

vCash
    Wait, I didn't see a wink. Where?

vCash
    I have been a bit depressed but they were on fire for Carmen.

After the SD I didn't think they would win but I hoped that Carmen would win.

They enlarge the boundaries of the sport each year.

They took the hard route staying on after Olys even with Tessa's injuries.

I for one am thankful for each year of memories.

Yes, I sat there and wanted to cry for them but was damned proud of what they have done.

On another note next year will be their turn!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Wait, I didn't see a wink. Where?
    Right after they started skating, after their little talk, to take positions. You can tell better in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r25OI887-LA

vCash
    Around 1:05 mark at that vid vmfan82 posted

vCash
    http://video.fr.ca.msn.com/watch/vid...257c%257c%257c

fast forward to 1:40, there is a little segment with Tessa and Scott where she replies a question about winning the silver medal while Scott, at the same time, arranges her hair...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vmfan82 View Post
    http://video.fr.ca.msn.com/watch/vid...257c%257c%257c

fast forward to 1:40, there is a little segment with Tessa and Scott where she replies a question about winning the silver medal while Scott, at the same time, arranges her hair...
    Thank you! Its funny, how they both said NO at the same time
    They looked very happy during interview for CBC. Maybe this was before they found they are second?
    Cjuld i hope at lleast Swan will work only with V-M, not with others?

Ioana, Emdee thanks for reaports!
    Ioana, it was so great to have you at this WCh and get all this backstage information from you.
    I understand you. But you need to re-watch T-S FD. It wasnt that bad at all
    Did someone asked them about WTT? And cant wait funny reports from exibitions practice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    They looked very happy during interview for CBC. Maybe this was before they found they are second?

Ioana, Emdee thanks for reaports!
    Ioana, it was so great to have you at this WCh and get all this backstage information from you.
    I understand you. But you need to re-watch T-S FD. It wasnt that bad at all
    Did someone asked them about WTT? And cant wait funny reports from exibitions practice.
    I too had to rewatch FD . It was hard being in that moment.

I will have to read Ioana 's reports. The schedule was gruelling no time to breathe.

But I am so proud of them and what they have one.

6th, 2nd, 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd since they are in seniors. Plus OGM I don't think any one else has that kind of record in ice dance.

vCash
    Can you give me a link?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_gerbil View Post
    They haven't grabbed you because they more or less did the same program that they've been doing for the past 5 years.

V/M were brilliant today. The judging today is about the funniest, most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in 21 years of watching ice dance. V/M should have their third world title. Perhaps they'll change their minds about worlds next year, go to Tokyo, and WIN.

I pretty much figured after last worlds last year that no matter what V/M skated to, no matter how they performed, that they would not be allowed to win this year. BUT, next year is our year, fellow V/M fans. It's going to be like K/P in 91/92 or A/P in 01/02. Our year. Our PERFECT GOLDEN YEAR.
    Hear hear and amen to that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineC View Post
    Can you give me a link?
    I download it from fsvids

vCash
    I found the FD press conference on youtube so thought to share the link here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA1-z0eUodw

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura View Post
    I found the FD press conference on youtube so thought to share the link here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA1-z0eUodw
    Thank you!
    They didnt put part about Scott said they will not be ckassical V-M again
    But need to put this "we love Tessa-Scott". "We love Meryl and Charlie" Booo....
    I understand, what T-S bring to M-C traning, but cant understand, what M-C doing for T-S.
    But from another side - maybe its hard understand, how generic dancers you are, when you see V-M every day and that you will never could skate "Carmen" because you didnt have dance talуnt. So judos to them to stay so strong mentaly in this situation.

And Charlie, i hope you really will be challenging nest season, because if you still runing arround the ice with another POTO, in Russian people will give you Booo.... Its not Canada So show you are the best and try to do something other. please. OGM need to do something more....
    Last edited by pani; 03-17-2013 at 02:05 PM.

vCash
    Pani, you misunderstood me. I.was there, how could I have said they were "bad"?? Please don't exaggerate. They were wonderful, I just felt they were a little slow. I don't care about that, especially in their case, but it seems to be THE thing in ice dance these days, and I guess it's the only explanation for the PCS difference. I was proud of them, and I stood up and screamed my lungs out along with the rest of the arena.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    Pani, you misunderstood me. I.was there, how could I have said they were "bad"?? Please don't exaggerate. They were wonderful, I just felt they were a little slow. I don't care about that, especially in their case, but it seems to be THE thing in ice dance these days, and I guess it's the only explanation for the PCS difference. I was proud of them, and I stood up and screamed my lungs out along with the rest of the arena.
    I understand, i was talking about speed. Because on my TV DW SS was slow.
    We all understand, this was Patrick 10 points wich T-S must to add to there score
    And any explanantion couldnt did this results fair if we are talking about CC and TR PCS.
    Zoueva said in interview after FD that in next season the main thing will be speed on wich ice dansers did there elements. And that after Sochi will be next chamipons, who will bring something new to the sport. So - she is talking about D-W are already OGM.
    I cant understand, why everyone see they dont need to be in Canton anymore, but not V-M.
    But what we could? Nothing/ Maybe they wish to be on second place with on of the best FDs under COP.

In old good days the most part of the ice dance team gold was - good choice of music and choreo. Not the same now.
    But i dont think D-W didnt understand that there FD isnt there best even on there own standarts.

vCash
    I was so fortunate to be there for Short! I do want to mention that the audience was so supportive of ALL skaters. To see both V/M and D/W live was one of the most astounding experiences in skating viewing for me. I saw the Long on tv and that Carmen performance just grabbed my heart and yanked it out! How many times can we say breath-taking? And the roar made me jump and knock the cat out of my lap!
    Skating audience really knew they were watching something special and they gave the love!

vCash
    [FONT=Arial Black]
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post

6th, 2nd, 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd since they are in seniors. Plus OGM I don't think any one else has that kind of record in ice dance.
    Not since the amazing Klimova and Ponamarenko, anyway. I feel like V/M have brought us back to the glory days of ice dance, and pushed the discipline even further. One day I am sure they will be remembered as the all-time greats.

Can't wait to see what they give us next year (even if their seeming desire to stay with Marina and insistence on boundary-pushing is certain to give us all many grey hairs in the lead up to Sochi )

vCash
    I think Scott didnt look happy at press-conference.
    Tessa is so amazing. She is shining

vCash
    I think Scott didnt look happy at press-conference.
    Tessa is so amazing. She is shining
    Scott's always like that at press conferences. I think meryl and charlie were very careful about what they said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    Scott's always like that at press conferences. I think meryl and charlie were very careful about what they said.
    I dont think so. Charlie is just shining and Scott look like he lost all the World. Cant understand, how all you didnt saw this during medal ceremony.
    At last season 4CC audience in USA didnt support V-M at all. But you need to give SO to D-W. And i think its only in Europe people understand what is unique talant V-M are. For you enought running D-W with generic FD

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast