Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I heard Scott at the kiss and cry said "this has been a good Worlds".

So proud of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    You really think Tessa and Scott aren't trying to figure this out right now and are celebrating? I somehow doubt it.
    Did you see the smiles of relief and joy after they finished? They skated well, did what they wanted to do in front of London, and that's about all they can control. The marks are in the judges' hands. I'm not saying that they're going to be completely satisfied with silver, but they seemed pretty happy about the way they performed.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    I'm glad someone thinks that, and Scott...I love ya, but it has NOT been a good Worlds. More Judging scandals, more people wondering why this is a sport and you know what? I can't even defend it anymore. How can I when things that are obviously wrong, are happening?

vCash
    I'm not celebrating the loss. I'm happy they performed the way they did today given how unfair the whole situation was. That's all. I am proud to be a fan. We can analyze scores later, when we cool our heads and rewatch the programs. For now, yes, I'm not happy, but I'm proud of them.

vCash
    Seriously how did that number by D&W get higher artistic scores than V&M? LMFAO

This is such a disgrace to the sport omg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    I'm glad someone thinks that, and Scott...I love ya, but it has NOT been a good Worlds. More Judging scandals, more people wondering why this is a sport and you know what? I can't even defend it anymore. How can I when things that are obviously wrong, are happening?

The huge mistake is Scott saying that, they need to open their eyes & stop beating around the bush & go & find out WTF is going on, sick of this BS crap & everyone being politically correct. PC fell on his ass 3 times & won & he should NOT have won.
    Now T&S are marked way too low for a fabulous program that is heads & tails ahead of D&W & they get screwed over...this is not good Scott get a clue..

vCash
    I'm sorry I'm trying to be positive but I can't I don't care if I look childish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    The huge mistake is Scott saying that, they need to open their eyes & stop beating around the bush & go & find out WTF is going on, sick of this BS crap & everyone being politically correct. PC fell on his ass 3 times & won & he should NOT have won.
    Now T&S are marked way too low for a fabulous program that is heads & tails ahead of D&W & they get screwed over...this is not good Scott get a clue..
    You forgot the Pairs.

vCash
    Wait, so they cannot be happy because they skated well? You guys, I understand your frustration, but scores aren't in their hands. The skating is. They had to deliver and they did and that made them happy. I am glad for them and I am also thankful that they decided to take risks when other top teams never think outside the box. I am proud they gave us this program, the best we have seen in years. Losses and wins come and go, but this program will be remembered. I am thankful to them for that.

vCash

vCash
    I think they could give small gold medal - not a bi deal i think I knowm Cyn call this crazy.
    But they get great PCS and did good job!
    But i am VERY sad. Honestly i dont want to see Tessa in such pain anymore
    She have all medals, so she didnt need to do this. Please, Scott, let her go...
    And i feel very sad for Fabian Bourzat

vCash
    I think I'm happy for them. They didn't let the disappointment of the SD get to them. They skated well. They took the road less traveled this season with a challenging piece of choreography, worked hard, and even if they didn't win, I think they're better skaters because of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I think they could give small gold medal - not a bi deal i think I knowm Cyn call this crazy.
    But they get great PCS and did good job!
    But i am VERY sad. Honestly i dont want to see Tessa in such pain anymore
    She have all medals, so she didnt need to do this. Please, Scott, let her go...
    And i feel very sad for Fabian Bourzat
    Tessa was in pain??

vCash
    Also I need to say this. The cowards sending nasty PMs to VM fans need to grow a pair and say it in here. You know who you are.

vCash
    You know what, I'm not happy. Not at all and not just over this. It's been the entire week. Once again, skating's a joke and why? Because of the way it's being run into the ground. Now, if D/W's SD had been properly marked how it should have been and put in first, I would have been fine w/that, but that was not a 77+ SD. Charlie and Meryl getting overmarked, Patrick "winning" and that sickening thing passing for a Pairs event...

I am sick for my favourite sport and what is being done to it. You want to be happy, fine, that's your right. I'm not and I have a bad, bad, bad feeling for Sochi.

vCash
    And Tessa wasn't in pain and Scott isn't forcing her to do anything, Pani. She's a grown woman, able to make her own decisions. Can give it a rest?

vCash
    I agree Golightly, Tessa and Scott are in good spirit and smiling joking around on the podium. They had tremendous pressure skating here at home and with a totally new concept of a free dance packed with new elements and difficulties because they want to push themselves. I'm very proud that they didn't rest on their laurels and this season won fans from the non DW ubers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proustable View Post
    I think I'm happy for them. They didn't let the disappointment of the SD get to them. They skated well. They took the road less traveled this season with a challenging piece of choreography, worked hard, and even if they didn't win, I think they're better skaters because of it.
    I'm actually kind of happy too. We knew this wasn't winnable, and I was worried Carmen was possibly going to be a disaster. But they really did themselves proud. And they kept it close - D/W did not run away with that FD win!

Now for the love of figure skating (and winning), wake up guys and get the heck out of Canton!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR THEM!!

vCash
    I agree, however, that they should leave. For some reason, the pressure is getting to them now. It had to at some point, no? They are only human. I think they need to be in a more healthy training environment. I think the fact that the two teams aren't as close as they used to be also creates more pressure. Since VM are more daring choreography-wise and their programs take longer to develop, this of course affects them more. I am merely hypothesizing here.

And this is their sixth consecutive World medal. Two golds, three silvers, one bronze. Not too shabby, eh?

Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast