Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    kinda o/t but someone said on twitter that s/s were booed because they were ahead of d/r (honestly im so happy for d/r they're the only good thing that has happened so far in this year's worlds) i hope the same thing happens tomorow because being polite is boring the crowd is finally alive! and this is what i like so much about figure skating
    If Meryl & Charlie end up winning fair and square, I sure hope they're not booed. That would reflect rather poorly on the audience and the event, IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipso1 View Post
    If Meryl & Charlie end up winning fair and square, I sure hope they're not booed. That would reflect rather poorly on the audience and the event, IMO.
    only if it's fair and square lol.

vCash
    OK. They already won and did audience did wrong after SD?
    But i like boooo - especially in France

vCash
    thanks icenetwork for this gem
    http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

this article really show the intelligence people on facebook have
    Those comments below are as stupid as you wishing the crowd will boo.

Btw..S&S got a good cheer when they came out for their medals. Unfortunately for them the crowd reacted to the moment and I'm happy they realized their behaviour and rectified it when the actual skaters came out for their medal.

Booing is never nice. I understand it's a reflexive reaction but it's awful for the skaters to have to hear.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    OK. They already won and did audience did wrong after SD?
    But i like boooo - especially in France
    yeah its makes the competition more fun

https://twitter.com/toverholtCTV/sta...96681433018368

NOPE NOPE NOPE NPOE ENOPEN OPDFN

eta:
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    Those comments below are as stupid as you wishing the crowd will boo.

Btw..S&S got a good cheer when they came out for their medals. Unfortunately for them the crowd reacted to the moment and I'm happy they realized their behaviour and rectified it when the actual skaters came out for their medal.

Booing is never nice. I understand it's a reflexive reaction but it's awful for the skaters to have to hear.
    oh wow has everyone lost their sense of humor?

vCash
    They didn't boo yesterday, they aren't going to boo tomorrow. I think the majority of that crowd knows the writing is on the wall.

vCash

NOPE NOPE NOPE NPOE ENOPEN OPDFN?
    And what about details?

vCash

eta:

oh wow has everyone lost their sense of humor?
    You tell this joke too much that it stopped being funny (if it ever was)

vCash

Shit…is this what I think it might be?

YEAH!
    vCash
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves.... it could just be some lame thing that their plan is to work really hard on their programs so they can come back strong for the Os, etc.

vCash
    And when we will find this news?

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    only if it's fair and square lol.
    hard to tell whats fair and square in fs nowadays

You tell this joke too much that it stopped being funny (if it ever was)
    just like people who still joke about #scottmoirhatesthisevent

and the d/w fans who joke about tessa's injury
    cant help it if i have a 'dark' sense of humour

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves.... it could just be some lame thing that their plan is to work really hard on their programs so they can come back strong for the Os, etc.
    Yea you're right. But I totally bit the bait. I was just wondering if it was karma trying to bite me in the ass after what I said yesterday. The truth is I'm no way, no how ready for them to leave yet.

Rainbow can you take it easy?

vCash
    just like people who still joke about #scottmoirhatesthisevent

and the d/w fans who joke about tessa's injury
    cant help it if i have a 'dark' sense of humour
    I think they are just as stupid. Like the idiot with the essay for her signature calling Scott a douchebag.

vCash
    kinda o/t but someone said on twitter that s/s were booed because they were ahead of d/r (honestly im so happy for d/r they're the only good thing that has happened so far in this year's worlds) i hope the same thing happens tomorow because being polite is boring the crowd is finally alive! and this is what i like so much about figure skating
    S/S weren't booed, the marks were, I think we know better I hope . It isn't S/S fault and they received warm applause when they came out for their medals. They are too well liked and respected to be booed for something they can't control. Same thing could happen tomorrow but it won't be directed at D/W, the judges, yes.

I'd like to see the people who are calling Tessa 'fat' GMAFB. They call us crazy, they're nuts! No wonder people have eating disorders. Sad. Pathetic.

I've always supported V/M decision to stay with Marina but these comments she's making are just At the very least wait until the compitition is over lady. Geez. Also ITA if the Shibs don't go elsewhere they're foolish. Something is way off there and they need a different perspective ASAP. I'm good with V/M leaving as well but doubt they will, and I think Marina would be spitting mad and out for blood. V/M adore her and I think they will stay and 'avoid the conflict'. That said despite the marks I think Marina has always 'given' them beautiful material. I've honestly loved just about everything they have ever done & the programs this year (although not all Marina's doing) are fabulous JMO.

vCash
    It's a CTV twitter. If T&S had anything truly important to say, they'd be saying it to CBC, which is airing Worlds this week (and beyond) and has the Olympic rights. I am sure "Norm"'s big get is that Tessa and Scott are taking it one year at a time.

Banned Member
    vCash
    I think they are just as stupid. Like the idiot with the essay for her signature calling Scott a douchebag.
    lol yeah that signature is ridic

but i guess all of us are mad about last nights results and the only way i can cope with it is making terrible jokes and i feel fsu is the only place i can say those kind of jokes without getting harassed (that is an understatement btw )

eta:
    Quote Originally Posted by sequins View Post
    S/S weren't booed, the marks were, I think we know better I hope . It isn't S/S fault and they received warm applause when they came out for their medals. They are too well liked and respected to be booed for something they can't control. Same thing could happen tomorrow but it won't be directed at D/W, the judges, yes.

I'd like to see the people who are calling Tessa 'fat' GMAFB. They call us crazy, they're nuts! No wonder people have eating disorders. Sad. Pathetic.

I've always supported V/M decision to stay with Marina but these comments she's making are just At the very least wait until the compitition is over lady. Geez. Also ITA if the Shibs don't go elsewhere they're foolish. Something is way off there and they need a different perspective ASAP. I'm good with V/M leaving as well but doubt they will, and I think Marina would be spitting mad and out for blood. V/M adore her and I think they will stay and 'avoid the conflict'. That said despite the marks I think Marina has always 'given' them beautiful material. I've honestly loved just about everything they have ever done & the programs this year (although not all Marina's doing) are fabulous JMO.
    ohh my bad

vCash
    This will be in CTV news? Just wish to know when we will find this news

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sequins View Post

I have no doubt they're not going anywhere. And I think that's what sucks on Marina's part because she knows they would never leave her too, but she doesn't have to throw them under the bus.

vCash
    Sorry, who is Norm?

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast