Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    Yeah the exit lift was a bit of fluke...they themselves found it a bit funny I think tessa had her foot to high up as she landed and thought she might hit scott with her foot but either way she tilted a little backwards and then regained her balance. As for twizzles, they were a little hesitant not too much flow but I don't recall seeing a mistake... They definitley got the most crowd support. It's surprising to see so many people in the stands for practice, the lower bowl looks 70% full. But good practice, they did the entire SD. Here they are at the media circle:

https://twitter.com/CBCOlympics/stat...893632/photo/1
    Thank you! Did they look relax? In good spirit?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Thank you! Did they look relax? In good spirit?
    They looked fine, this was their first official practice so i'm sure they got some jitters out of the way. They were hesitant but it was a clean enough skate. And Maurizio, oleg epstein, and of course marina were all there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    They looked fine, this was their first official practice so i'm sure they got some jitters out of the way. They were hesitant but it was a clean enough skate. And Maurizio, oleg epstein, and of course marina were all there.
    Thanks! I wish Jeniffer Swan will be with them at practice

vCash
    Thanks! I wish Jeniffer Swan will be with them at practice
    https://twitter.com/PerformanceArch

4 hours ago she tweeted

Jennifer Swan ‏@PerformanceArch
    Heading out soon to work with Tessa & Scott!! Amazing athletes and artists!! @cbcskate #Carmen #FSWorlds13 @skatingPJ @isuworlds #LdnOnt

vCash
    The rink looks nice, I'm sure there's going to be a great atmosphere. Lots of banners, NONE for the hometown kids!! Emdee, help!!

vCash
    Some better pics of Tessa's dress: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...setType=image#

I liked the other one so much, I'm not sure how I feel about this one. Plus, how does it go with what Scott is wearing?

vCash
    Yay, so nice to wake to all these reports! Is Scott's shirt different too? This one looks solid black. I'm sort of hoping they still use their original costumes instead. And more tickets have been released, I was happy to see that Kharis Ralph was finally able to get tickets for the FD.

ETA: thanks for the Getty link. Oh dear, I'm really really hoping she goes back to the first dress.

vCash
    A photo gallery of Tessa and Scott in practice today. Tessa is glowing in every picture and I really like her new dress just as much as her old one. The color of Scott's shirt seems to be the same as at their previous competitions.

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/03/08/sp...e-that-entails

A bigger picture.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFKWLJ3CQAAwkuA.jpg:large

vCash
    At first glance I liked the dress now not so sure. I thought it was navy but it looks black? Not too sure. Poor Anna Cappellini judging from those pics looks like she took a hard hit. Hope she is ok.

vCash
    HQ full body new SD dress

I would love the new dress better if it was some shade of blue. They made the SD much lighter thematically so why wear gray/black? I hope they go back to the original and maybe use this for shows. Scott is still wearing blue so perhaps nothing is final yet.

Thanks for all the reports PEZazzz and IonnaC! Gosh there are so many of you out there right now I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of you are sitting right next to people you've chat with in VM/figure skating forums. Have a blast people!

Welcome to the VM thread asunta!

Yahoo Gallery practice pics

vCash
    Maybe i only one who love both dresses This dress look interesting for me too.

vCash
    No, you are not the only one - I like it too.

Thanks for reports and pictures, everyone.

vCash
    I like everything but the color.

vCash
    I also like it. I find it interesting, too especially the details in the skirt.
    What I am not sure is about the material of the skirt itself (the dark part)... this dress seems to have two different material (body vs skirt). I personally prefer the matte, kind of lacy, material from the other one as a whole. But that's just me!

Thank you for the pictures you guys! I am so nervous already!!!

YEAH!
    vCash
    The other dress was a smidge too long for my taste, but I like the color better on the old one. Do you guys think she will have a new dress for Carmen? Has she ever not changed dresses at least once? (2007?) I would keep it black, but do less of a skirt, something more like she would wear in practice.

vCash
    I think the new dress has more of a polka feel while the other had more of a waltz feel.
    I love both - especially the colour in the other one.
    Last edited by Emdee; 03-12-2013 at 06:24 PM.

vCash
    I don't hate the new dress, I don't know, it just seems…random. Like the color and the shape and sparkles are throwing me off too. In the pics from lfp they look so good and Tessa does seem to be glowing. I hope they nail those twizzles b/c they looked off (from Scott) in the "secret" practice clip I saw on Sunday too.

Cherub I keep thinking that she will have a new FD dress, but now I think I want her to stick with the old one because that's what I associate with their Carmen now even though I wasn't in love with it initially.

vCash
    Its interesting. When russian fans asked SC they said they couldnt put banners into the arena. But now we found there are a lot of banners in arena but no banner for V-M

vCash
    Pani they (SC) said to me that there is very little space for banners in this arena I told them i would give them mine tomorrow.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast