Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbkenn View Post
    Wow, are the judges dumping them?
    They got an excellent PCS. They just didn't get their levels. I am sad for them because i knw they wanted it so much, but i am happy they gave us such a beautiful skate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    How was that only 73 even with the small twizzle mistake? The judges are literally out of their minds this season......has Scott said something to get them against these 2...cannot figure this out.
    Level 3 on the steps, i believe, along with level 3 on twizzles with a lower GOE.

vCash
    downgraded step sequence...wow that is harsh

vCash
    PJ says the step sequence was also downgraded for Tessa and Scott.
    pug lover

vCash
    I think Debbi Wilson was saying they lost a level on their twizzles and step sequence, both level three.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by puglover View Post
    PJ says the step sequence was also downgraded for Tessa and Scott.
    Scott stumbled at the very end of it
    I'm going to twizzle into a triple axel and spiral out of it.

vCash
    Wow I'm in complete shock at the gap. If they're gonna get dumped then they should retire before the Olympics.

Pani are you still online? And ((((Ioana))))

vCash
    No, the judges are believing all the hype put out by the USSF about how D/W are sooooooooooooooo ready and soooooooooooooooooo healthy. They are also soooooooooooooooo fast that it makes me cringe when they don't finish things.

As much as I hate to say it, I think the judges may have bought into the PR kool-aid and are determined to give this championship to D/W in order to set up the teams being even, so to speak, for Sochi, with each of them having won two titles. I adore Tessa & Scott but I think they're not going to be on the top of the podium in this comp no matter how well they skate. That gap is just too big, methinks, considering the scores D/W have been posting all season vs what V/M.

On a realistic note, I did wonder if Tessa would nail her twizzles since she hasn't done them clean in practice lately. Not sure what's been causing that -- the new dress maybe? cause I'm pretty sure she's been bang on when she wore the blue.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    No I don't think it's that Deb they lost a lot of points on the TES. Or maybe it is politiks. Do you think they can still hold on to second.
    And they both have been having trouble with their twizzles. Right now I just can't imagine how upset they are .

YEAH!
    vCash
    V&M had to be absolutely perfect and outlevel/GOE D&W in order to be first. I don't understand why that is the case, but it is. That's how they did it at 4CC (D&W got the PCS there, as here).

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    No I don't think it's that Deb they lost a lot of points on the TES. Or maybe it is politiks. Do you think they can still hold on to second.
    obviously politiks

d/w yp didnt even look that good im surprised they didnt get points docked off because of it

vCash
    it's only a three point lead...she says optimistically. It is not impossible but wow cant wait till press conference.

vCash
    Tessa, please, read this and retier. You dont need to do this anymore. 5 points - amazing.
    The WCh ended for V-M after D-W get 78. Plus i told you - they didnt have canadian judge + Blumberg in pannel. Hope Judy is happy now, and alll this haiters happy, and Tanith happy, and D-W parents spend money in good way.

vCash
    I have to say... it's unfortunate but fair because they made mistakes on elements which are COSTLY for ice dance and their rivalry with D/W. PCS wise I also think D/W's SD is better choreographed and they skated perfectly here so less than a point apart I can accept.

I hope this gets V/M fired up and go for it in the FD. Apart of me want a perfect Carmen skated than another World title...

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post
    I have to say... it's unfortunate but fair because they made mistakes on elements which are COSTLY for ice dance and their rivalry with D/W. PCS wise I also think D/W's SD is better choreographed and they skated perfectly here so less than a point apart I can accept.

I hope this gets V/M fired up and go for it in the FD. Apart of me want a perfect Carmen skated than another World title...
    they skated it perfectly?
    LOL

vCash
    Apparently from someone on FF (I think they saw it live). They said the twizzles were a disaster and that Tessa nearly took out Scott. If that's the case I can hardly complain, just so upset they didn't put out their best.

Also at least we don't have to be nervous on sat. Hope their families support them.

vCash
    I don't think it is over by any means.

vCash
    Well - my love this year is their Carmen and if this frees them up and takes the pressure off for them to present Carmen to their full potential - I guess for me it will have been a great year.
    pug lover

vCash
    well it's D/W's to lose. V/M will go into the FD knowing that they have nothing to lose

vCash
    I haven't yet seen their performance - too nervous to watch, but do you think there's something going on affecting their training/performance levels? I'm getting this sinking feeling that they are the surprise retirement announcement. I'm not intending to start rumors, but what the heck is going on? Hopefully no one slips in between 1st and second.

Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast