Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Tea thread

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I find the herbals are best when feeling a bit delicate - anything that promotes calmness or sleep usually works Black teas can have a bit of an edge to them that might upset an unhappy stomach.

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    I prescribe ginger-mint tea for hangover. Ginger to settle an upset stomach, mint for headache and to aid digestion of that pesky 1/3 martini.

vCash
    For a while I replaced my coffee habit with a tea habit – but tea seems to give me an upset stomach – at least in the concentrated levels at which I was drinking it. It had to mimic my motor oil coffee habit, so I was making it crazy strong. Anyway….now I have a bunch of kinda expensive tea that will just go to waste. If anyone wants my stash – mostly blacks and an oolong or two – send me a PM of where to send it and I will get it to you. I will pay for shipping unless it is like some remote address in Iceland or something.

Also, I am slow so it might be a couple weeks before I actually get it sent.
    What would Jenny do?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567