Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    This show is the train wreck of all train wrecks. My God it's a mess.

And I love love love it! Damn you Trump, disgusting excuse for a human that you are, having the best reality show on TV!

I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopysnake View Post
    If Trump didn't want Brett playing again, why was Brett even asked back?
    I agree, I didn't understand his reasoning. I understand Brett wanting more money for his charity but if Trump was going to fire him first he shouldn't have let him on the show.

He also had a double standard when he fired Khloe Kardashian because she had a DUI but hes had Trace Adkins on twice. Granted hers was newer but still....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by julieann View Post
    I agree, I didn't understand his reasoning. I understand Brett wanting more money for his charity but if Trump was going to fire him first he shouldn't have let him on the show.

Brett got fired because he lied to the PM and said he'd be able to raise a lot of money and it turned out that he really didnt try and admitted to only raising a fraction of what he told her. So he lied.

And it sounded in the boardroom like he wanted to be back on the show as a contestant rather than whatever else you would call the position that Pears is in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    Brett got fired because he lied to the PM and said he'd be able to raise a lot of money and it turned out that he really didnt try and admitted to only raising a fraction of what he told her. So he lied.

And it sounded in the boardroom like he wanted to be back on the show as a contestant rather than whatever else you would call the position that Pears is in.
    He didn't want to fire Brandy because she raised the most which in reality he should have for putting Omarosa in charge of the money and not keeping a tighter hold on her.

Trump was surprised/incredulous that Brett would rather compete (taking a big chance) than being a judge like Piers.

Brett should have never been picked to be on the show if Trump (in his own words) had a problem with picking him to win again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tStA_...ailpage#t=409s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tStA_...ilpage#t=4957s

vCash
    LaToya is CLUELESS and deserved to go. No, I don't think she is safe had she brought in Omarosa but at least she doesn't come off as a weak person afraid of confrontation.

My favorite part of the episode:

LaToya: Mr. Trump will you give me the privileged of firing Omarosa pretty pleeeeease??
    Trump: *think think think*
    Cut to commercial.

Come back from commercial,
    LaToya: Mr. Trump will you give me the privileged of firing Omarosa pretty pleeeeease??
    Trump (immediately): No.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post
    LaToya is CLUELESS...
    Who knew??
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Finally!

vCash
    Finally!
    Exactly!

She met her board room match with Dennis Rodman. I knew he wasn't going to sit there passively and let her talk her way out of it. He's not a genius and sometimes a little incoherent, but he also wasn't going to be bullied out by her.

vCash
    Finally!
    Hooray!

vCash
    Yea! The wicked witch is gone. Omarosa is such a mean bully. Good for Rodman to stand up to her. Rodman is not dumb, just in a different place.
    Also I like how Penn and Lisa worked together.
    Stephen Baldwin is such a tool. He talks the talk, every week, but doesn't do anything except say he is better than others.
    Also loved the parallel of his reaction to his art being sold by someone else on his team and Rodman's reaction to the same thing.
    Lil John Rocks as always. He is such a capable guy. Love how Trace didn't want to be on his new team.
    Of those left, only Baldwin is useless. The rest seem like ok people, with Lil John and Trace as the top.
    I will miss Piers needling Omarosa - too funny.

vCash
    I am a bit bummed that Omarosa is gone because of all the drama she's brining, and her exit episode was only an one hour show...

She definitely deserved to go though because she cheated during the fundraiser. The official tally has her earning $2k more than Dennis but she was the one who forked up those $2k. Piers is still an ass and I can't wait for Steven Baldwin to get his day in the boardroom. I also don't like Trace with his attitude. I am totally rooting for Penn and Lil Jon for the final 2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12