Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm not going to get into specifics, but it's certainly frozen over.
    vCash
    Oddly enough, I am in the process of outlining a spec script that includes figure skating - however, the skating involved is Special Olympics FS, so it's probably not what you have in mind. (Spec script meaning that when I finish writing it, there's no one who is going to produce it, so I'll have to send it to production companies and agents, and hope for the best).

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by essence_of_soy View Post
    Filmed versions of two recent books, Andy Schell's Flying Camels & Tiger Mothers, and Jennifer Comeaux's two books, Life on the Edge and Edge of The Past. Both authors have created brilliant, exciting stories with competitive skating driving the plots.
    It's one of my dreams! The film rights are currently available if any interested companies are reading this I already know who I want for my lead actors

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    It just occurred to me that Artur Gachinski's long program last season (that he used this season too) was "The Demon", including cuts from "Interview With A Vampire".
    Uh huh.

vCash
    Do you like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7mZ5Y6OuH0 Robbie can skate a little bit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123